DEATH TO DYSNOMIA

DEATH TO DYSNOMIA

>Dysnomia doxxing his own users and deleting his own thread: archive.is/i7A4x

>Dysnomia deleting posts and permabanning people for trying to discuss it: archive.is/vhmpM

>Logs of dysnomia permabanning and purging countless people with reasons such as "fuck off" or "goon": 8ch.net/log.php?board=b

>dynomia exposure thread: archive.is/9GcWv

>freech: archive.is/bT0Lw

>dysnomia breakdown: archive.is/i7A4x

KEEP ARCHIVING DYSNOMIA'S RULECUCKERY

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bT0Lw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What if he's Jim? They're equally dumb.

it's plausible

bump

you have problems

fuck off, Jim

Seeing all the ways he's fucking up Holla Forums, I think it is safe to conclude that Dysnomia is either 1: amazingly incompetent, 2: an agent saboteur, or 3: Jimbo himself. If 3, the incompetence can be forgiven, because I wouldn't expet a human-pig hybrid to be particularly intelligent.

Dysnomia's favorite boogieman.

You realize that dysnomia makes threads on freech to make it look like freech is out to get him? He's been caught doing this multiple times, most recently during the banner thread sticky.

see: archive.is/bT0Lw

That freech thread was created during an argument between him and another user who was calling him out for always using the "goon" excuse while banning people.

If you can prove beyond reasonable doubt that Dysnomia seeded freech to back up his gibbering about spam, I'll ban myself forever. Dubs are unnecessary.

take this to >>>baphomet

Still haven't killed yourself? Pity

sure every single poster was him….just gtfo retard no one buying your bullshit

Even if he didn't make those threads (which he did), it doesn't change the fact that he fellates prolapsed goat rectum at moderating.

look at you move the goalposts

look at these modcocksuckers

If Dysnomia truly did that then he smells really strongly like Jim. If he isn't Jim then he is a clone.

Vinnie you retard
>Holla Forums is NOT that fast, the time between replies would be greater if it wasn't samefagging

How many gazillion hours in paint did this take you

When you like it you spend time with it.

Samefag.

Go suck joshs dick you cuck

You can't be this retarded.

I'm one of them, Jimbo, you paranoid pig fucker.

What? You're the one actually going to freech to take caps and bringing them back.

Is it wrong to want to have sex with older half-sister and auntie?

Or rather, is it wrong of spamming the same thing every day, bumping it to keep on floating on first page, replying to your own comments, having a grudge for over a year and still being a failure?

Go to bed vinnie. God I would bet so much money that you're underage.

take your meds

God you are an obnoxious faggot. Why won't you use your tripcode again so I can filter you?

Dysnomia, is she Jimbo?

what's the matter? Is reality too cruel?

He's almost as fat a faggot as you op, but not quite.

Faggot, I bet you think I'm

no, I think you're just some empty shell who lacks everything

We're all one.

kek, is this your atttempt at hitting my insecurities? because if so you're p shit at insulting others on Taiwanese baking imageboards.

Your insecurity is showing. You were expecting an attack from him and now your relieved.

No worries, at least I don't have a Stockholm syndrome who constantly returns to a site which I hate :^)

Why do you samefag so much vinnie? considering how obvious it is that you do it's really pathetic.

Who's Vinnie? Sorry for being this obvious

Don't get the wrong idea, but now your behavior is more like:

Just walk away, if you have that capability

How old are you?

Pity, I thought a parasite at least has some intelligence of knowing when to stop being a cancer.
And hoping of you killing yourself might also never happen due to you amassing such cowardice of ever doing so

kek
I really, really hope you realize how much of a faggot you sound like. Seriously, read your post aloud and then kill yourself.

WOW!

>>>/freech/

I'm Josh, you faggot. So what if I hang out at Freech?

user, I…
…this is just bathetic now

You're from reddit. That explains it. I think I'm able to get a pretty thorough insight on the history of your faggotry now:
And now you're the cancerous autist that samefags in favor of dysnomia in every meta thread you are today.

t. tripfag history pro

Also
if there's a more definite proof of your newfaggotry I don't know what is.

>>>/reddit/

your attempts at samefagging get worse ad worse every time tbqhwy

Please contain your frustration. Nobody is interested of constantly seeing someones fragile pride being tarnished by its own failures of achieving anything

What's with the combination of horrible grammar and pseudointellectual thesaurus.com usage in all your posts, vinnie? It really makes them cringeworthy to read

Now trying to go with the "grammar correction" route?
Jesus Christ, and I though that you might at least have some enthusiasm

Op quit fucking whining. You sound like a little taddle tale bitch.

Enthusiasm? For what? Coming up with arguments against a whiny faggot who's only known method of posting is ad hominem that can't be argued against?

wew

b-but he wants to talk about his senpai to everyone

Jesus christ stop samefagging. You have no idea how autistic you appear.

FYI: Everyone defending dysnomia ITT is either a newfag, dysnomia himself or a low functioning autist from the IRC circlejerk.

Don't listen to their lies

Dysnomia is the cancer killing Holla Forums

If the board is so outraged why does the thread need to be bumped repeatedly?

You're just perpetuating dysnomia's own silencing tactics, fucking cuck.

so you're implying it's one person bumping the thread over and over? That's rich.