Discuss about this image, fags

Discuss about this image, fags.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/1li8e4/why_do_black_people_have_white_palmssoles_of_feet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The people at the top would rather build their own PC and get the best horsepower for the money at the expense of convenience while the bottom portion of the image shows someone who would trade horsepower and customization for convenience and build quality?

Also that Macfagd are retards, but that's a given, the Dell XPS 15 costs about the same and has an identical aluminum casing but has significantly better hardware

Black people can into computers too
look at these transparent sheets next to my macbook

How can you even tell if they're niggers? The image is black and white, they could just have brown skin and be a Pacific Islander/Mudslime/Mexicans

Not sure if troll or retard.

I don't see any defining nigger features on either of them either faggot

Do you have health problems? check skin tone variations please. Btw, ad hominems only work when you are right and if you are doing something very stupid that shit only shows you as a bigot. They are niggers, deal with it faggot.

Their skin looks swarthy as fuck m8, deal with it

m.reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/1li8e4/why_do_black_people_have_white_palmssoles_of_feet/

you can't even see their palms in the picture m8
6/10

I can and i posted that from reddit so you cant argue that you are triggered or something like that.

So the gloves come off kek, and now I know you're a little samefagging shit as well
I'm not the one angry that niggers can't use computers kek

You see the underside of the right man's thumb, which is white.

I never said anything about computers and niggers, we are different human beings, but it doesnt matter, if i am every one of them they are both niggers, why so racist? why cant you accept their colors?

Because people with certain skin colors tend to be more violent and stupid
kek

Brown I can smell them from here

Its because you arent aware of your privilege, niggers are violent and stupid because they are poor and hated.

for being violent and stupid

Maybe they wouldn't be so poor and hated if they weren't violent and stupid
#REKT

I am being serious people, niggers are human beings like us, take them from their failed families, kill black culture, wait some generations and everything will be fine.

Chihuahuas are dogs just like Golden Retrievers.

Both created with mixing and eugenics and you can create a lot of things with them.

That's cute.

Didn't Australia already try that?

This thread is going really well. Most people don't give a fuck about how the machines work, they just want the utility they provide.

And they stopped it before australia becomes a full white colony, not trolling, abbos features are killed in 3 generations.

Not here, this is why we hate macfags.