Trump won't do well with ugly women

Holy shit Democrats are now openly campaigning for the ugly vote. This is real life! Not the onion.
breitbart.com/2016-
presidential-race/2016/05/18/hillary-clinton-surrogate-more-ugly-women-than-attractive/

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/clinton-surrogate-well-win-because-we-will-have-the-ugly-women-vote/
archive.is/9v3oJ
archive.is/wNH3G
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/18/hillary-clinton-surrogate-more-ugly-women-than-attractive/
archive.is/MIMKP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mediaite.com/online/clinton-surrogate-well-win-because-we-will-have-the-ugly-women-vote/

Archived links
archive.is/9v3oJ
archive.is/wNH3G

I don't see this story really having legs. It's out of the mouth of a former PA governor, not an active Clinton staffer.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/18/hillary-clinton-surrogate-more-ugly-women-than-attractive/

God damn it.

At this point the Onion should just run these stories and say, "no really, we didn't write this," and it would still be funny.

He's doing well with my ugly woman.

The Onion was bought out by the Mexican media company Univision. They're now running pro-Hillary pieces.

archive.is/MIMKP

The rabbit hole is bottomless.

to be fair, most of the neighbourhood has done well with your ugly woman ;)

Well at least one of us is getting laid.

I hate being married.

reminder that the institution of monogamy was the original beta uprising

Headlines at 11, trump supporter SLAMS fellow supporter. as well as his wife

Probably a good thing that no one gives a fuck what ugly women think.

They're not wrong. Most comments I've heard about Trump from women have nothing to do with him or his policies. It's Melania this Melania that. There are some serious sour grapes from disgusting whores about this women. Ugly fatties find themselves hating Trump out of jealousy.

You're not nationalist, just autistic.

You'd spawn goons, user.

Stop being a weakling. If your wife isn't fucking you, she doesn't respect you. That's your fault.

Is she purposely trying to lose the election?

THEY
always buy out all the media to control the narrative.
THEY'VE
been doing it for over a century now

What if we had a squad of attractive hitmen out there silently killing any woman below a 6/10 before they can vote?
PURGE THE UGGOS

I'm convinced now, this cunt was a Trump plant all along

But it's a fake news site, so it seems like they making fun of her.

Also seen this even from pro-Trump women.
At least they're voting him over Clinton.

Any woman with a fucking brain knows Hillary is a sexist, muhsoggykneestick, wymyn-ruining shitlord who supports Bill's rapelyhood and paeoudoophilias only for blackmailing him into marriage for financial and political gain.

And any Human being will admit she's a shape-shifting reptilian

Who cares about ugly fat whales that call themselves wymyn or feminists? They're beached land whales. They belong in the ocean, swimming with their kin.

Trump doesn't like ugly women, so I'm sure he's good with that.

Holy shit it's like Hilldog is taking stupid pills. What the fuck is wrong with her?

Does anyone have the picture of that fat girl swimming, posting that fat was so humans could survive as sea creature mermaids? It belongs here.

Just look at how he rekt Rosie 'mcdonalds' o'donald

I have an entire folder devoted to whale sightings, so it may take me awhile to find it. Have some other whale pictures while I search.

It feels like Tumblr is actually running her campaign.

my nemesis, we meet again

lol

this kills the comedy

Found it! Have some more pictures of Hillary supporters as well.

Tell that to tumblr

Being beautiful is to women what being rich is to men.

Ed Rendell confirms that minorities are ugly.

I think I've figured it out.
Hillary BELIEVES the MSM. I don't know if it's because she's retarded or if it's because she thinks people still believe them.

Gee, what an informative thread OP.

more likely the latter.

Neither do the bulk of women. Even if they won't admit it.

somebody should run with that

They think this is makes him look bad.

Also it proves they don't care about writing just about five dollar words. Trump is a political Ernest Hemingway.

If I were as rich as him, that's exactly how I would write my tweets.

this board is now owned by freech

Feminism ruined Miss piggy

The article is from The Onion

Look at the icon at the end of the article