Habits/Strange shit you do

Alright Holla Forums, tell Uncle user here weird habits you have

cold smoothies feel the best

So do you choke yourself while sucking dick?

It would probably apply to cum too.

Ever since I was a young boy I had a habit of cutting open the neighbours dogs and wearing their entrails around my neck like a frilly roll of christmas tinsel.
Pic related its me.

Uncle?

I cant leave my bed even if I just sit for a second if I don't touch it with my hands

idk why

but I just have to touch it before I get up

I eat the skin off the part where my thumb creases on the inside. I also occasionally do this on the sides of my fingernails.

I usually cum in my own foreskin and then awkwardly walk to the sink to pour my load

ye ol technical fap

Yeah but I feel like I'm holding a bomb, because if one of my finger rips of my dick while I'm walking, or just after I came, it's game over. It bursts with some power when you unleach it.
But I thought I was the only one doing this.

When I lay on my bed I feel as if I must absolutely have a blanket covering my crotch area. Whenever I walk into the bathroom I always daydream about me being this radical dude, but really I am not a radical dude. Just regular.

pull out my pubes one by one when i'm bored/zoned out, usually after a fap

is probably trichotillomania

I have diagnosed OCPD. I don't have autism, but sometimes boy does it ever look like I do.

I prefer to watch something while eating meals. Episodes of shows, movies, whatever. I have certain rituals with certain kind of shows. For instance, I used to always eat totino's pizza rolls whenever watching an episode of RLM, but I don't like pizza rolls that much, and I'm eating better as I'm getting into pretty good shape now. At one point my computer wasn't working and I had nothing to watch, and I tried eating something without entertainment by myself, and I started rocking back and forth without realizing it. I'm so used to eating with another person or while watching a show, it felt boring, like I was wasting my time. I ended up eating very quickly.

If my hands aren't occupied when I'm watching something, I'll start pulling out my beard hair. This can get to a point that I have to shave and restart because it'll begin to look patchy or uneven. When I don't mess with it and keep it well-groomed my facial hair gets me a lot of compliments.

I have "broken wing syndrome" to a debilitating extent. When I start dating a girl -who nine times out of ten is insane- or take in a pet, they basically take up all my time and I get nothing done. I took in a puppy a few months ago, I've gotten to a point where I've cut off contact with the girls I was seeing because I want to focus on getting this dog trained (she still shits inside.)

I'll get caught up in a story idea frequently, and start pacing plotting it all out. Music helps. I used to have this cat -she passed away last year- that would sit and watch me pace back and forth and would get into the middle of my path and reach out and grab me so I'd stop.

I go into periods where I just don't want to talk to anyone. Every so often my internet'll die or I'll lose my phone charger or something, and I find depressingly this is when I'm most productive. I work on things, I clean, I get things done, so I've started actually looking forward to them, as otherwise I have a tendency to let my depression get the better of me and lay in bed paralyzed doing nothing, shitposting online all day.

I'll start to go through the steps of things I need to do, and it gets so daunting and stressful I end up doing nothing at all. I need to clean my apartment, badly. I swept the living room the other day, but even that was a pain. The puppy likes to chase the broom, so I had to tether her outside, and then she starts crying from panic when left alone, so I rush around and do it quickly.

Right now I have a book to read, an apartment to clean, a dog to walk, a weight lifting routine to go through, a dozen videos to make and a million other things to do, but instead I'm going to make a thread about getting a van on Holla Forums and then do nothing for hours while watching at it gets no replies.

woah

Whoa, take it easy on the memes, champ, he's out of the race.

Im what I refer to as a clean water pooper. I can not take a shit in a toilet if anything is floating in the water. Sometimes I have to flush the toilet two or three times before I can poo to make sure the water is clean

Autism must suck dude, I'm sorry.

I prefer shitting on the floor, actually

I enjoy life and don't give a fuck about status or games played to protect it

I always strip completely naked before I go take a shit

Same. It feels weird as fuck to wear any clothes while shitting, which is sometimes why I'll hold in a shit for like 2 days if I'm not at a private bathroom like home or a hotel.

I use my clothes to wipe my ass clean, after taking a shit

y

u

Checked