Stalker Ding Dong

Quick recap because last thread didn't stay on for long because 10 pages: I logged into C's email and saw that he was going to an event, so I got some tickets to go there with a friend. T couldn't come. C has a really, REALLY big immediate family.

So I went to this event C was going to with one of my friends.

My friend kept saying he wouldn't enjoy it, but he did.

Anyways, we came a bit late, late enough that most people were already there, but not late enough that the show hasn't started without us. After we just entered, my friend almost did a fuck up, which might've brought attention to us. To get seated, we had to walk in front of about half the crowd, and then we sat at the back. I'm pretty sure he saw me then, but I didn't see him.

I looked around, didn't see C, so I told my friend we're too far away and should move forward, and we did. Then I did it again and we moved forward again. I looked at someone a few rows in front of us, and thought that might be him, but then I said to myself that his head doesn't quite look the same. But then I remember that I've made that same mistake before (seeing someone's back of their head and assuming that's not them, and then turning out to be wrong), so I just noted him and kept looking around. Few minutes in, the guy turns his face to the left and I see it; it was him.

The show has already begun at this point, it goes on and it's done. We're about to leave, so my friend walks to the front to exit, and we reach in front of the first row but then we get stopped by one of the show organizers telling us to exit from the back. Here C probably saw me again. I kept my eye on the people walking in front of me and made sure C wasn't in them, so I walked slowly pretending to match my friend's slow pace (on his phone at the time) in hopes that C would see me or perhaps interact with me, but I didn't know how far behind me he was as we were walking.

We finally exit, I see his brothers waiting for him, so I know he hasn't left yet. We left and nothing happened after that.

None of what I was hoping happened. But the show was fun.

We get some food, stay out for a few more hours, then he drops me off at my place and I sleep on the couch because I'm exhausted. I wake up hours later, open up some social media, see his Snap, and find that he's posted a pic of him and his family there at the show 25 minutes before I came. I sent him a "surprised" chat saying that I was there, too, and asking where he was seated.

Now that I think about it, I should've not opened that Snap at least until noon, then chat to him about it. That way he would see that I didn't see the Snap early. But perhaps 8 hours is a good enough time difference.

Last thing I did after that was post this on Holla Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

haveibeenpwned.com/
us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/supersonic-sneaker-boot-014274
explainxkcd.com/wiki/index.php/1286:_Encryptic
gifsources.com/august-ames-august-is-my-favorite-month/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

On an unrelated note, my oldest brother beat me up two days ago for some retarded shit. I fucking hate that cunt. Literally threw me on the bed, got on top of me and started hitting.

Some of the skin (a little bit) on my arm got scraped. I can't bend my left hand backward.

My mother is out of the country along with my little brother (the one that cried his heart out when dad died), and my older brother is in another city, so it's just me and him here.
So what should I do? Steal his passwords, of course. If there is dirt on him, I'm gonna make sure everyone knows it. If there's important things he has, I'm gonna make sure he loses it. But I won't do any of this yet.

For now, when mom comes home, I will make sure she knows what he had done. I will make sure she knows that I went to the clinic to see about my left hand that I had got x-rayed. I will make sure she sees the bills for proof.

That weeb autist thinks he deserves my respect? I will make sure he gets no one's respect after I'm done.

wut?
why?

About what?

user are you gay…

Its scary that people like OP are able to hide their insanity well enough to have friends.

Bi.

People can see that I'm not normal. But I wouldn't say I'm insane.

What's the best way to stalk someone that is a ghost? No info on the internet about her

whats the end goal here?

is C gay? are you male or female? are you ugly average or above average?

need some base info op

Everyone has info unless they're a dinosaur.
If you're talking teenager/college age, then you'll find it.

I searched for my cousin online for months and couldn't find anything, until I finally found her Instagram. Haven't added her, but at least I found her. Then I found her YouTube, and then her Facebook (both of which she doesn't use). I also found her Snap and added her with my fake account.

Look, once you found something, like a username, follow up on it. Google that username, see if it belongs to anyone on social media.

But online stalking is not enough; you won't find anything satisfying. You have to do it IRL. Be their friend, get their info, get their passwords, log into their accounts, then find nudes.

Every username from social medias end up ina dead end. I even have her IP's from skype resolving, i know the city and country where she lives, i know her kikebook but its a fake acc, i know her birthdate, her real persona is literally a ghost.

C is bi, but lately he's been looking for girls on his dating site account. He'll go back to looking for guys, just not yet.
He exchanges dick/ass pics with guys, but never with girls. The most he's ever done was send a face pic to a girl.

I'm a guy, and I'd say I'm average.

Relationship. I've had a shit life, my family fights all the time, like in this post of mine , never felt like a family to me. I never felt real human connection or that someone cares about me until I met him. And I fell in love with him. He's the nicest person I've ever met (and cutest guy).

is there a 101 to setting up a fake accout and keep it unlinked from your real self?

Try this: haveibeenpwned.com/
Put her usernames, see what comes up. If any specific dumps from a site come up, I might have it and upload it for you. If I don't, try to find them yourself.

Also, go to her Facebook, fetch her username from the URL (the names works, too), log out, then click "forgot password", put the username/name, choose her account, then see what her email is. It's gonna be censored a lot, but there will be some characters left uncensored, and you can guess what her email provider is.
Try to guess the email, then use that in the above site or search other the internet for this email.

Are there any other sites she has an account on?

usually you'd just ask them out..

Yeah: Don't put your real info.

Find a legit email provider, not a temporary one (you're gonna need it to recover your accounts if you forget). Something like a German email provider or something. Don't use Gmail or hotmail for your fake accounts.

Also, you need a Yahoo and a Gmail emails. Yahoo because you can import contacts from Facebook to Yahoo, and you get to see almost everyone's real emails they used to sign up for Facebook. And Gmail because you can put whatever email you like in a draft email and check if they have a G+ account.

no pwnage found in any of them. and yes there's a few sites where she has accounts, mainly avatar social networks, her fake fb is filled with pics taken on those places, he's a big the sims series fan. i have pics of her i'm not sure they're real, if its really her or a niece or a sister, never saw her on cam, just skype call. i've been stalking her for 3 years, at first i was going balls deep for like 8h a day

Except I'm in a country that hates fags and there are punishments for them.
I found out he's bi by stealing his passwords and logging into his dating site account and other stuff, so I can't ask him straight up because he'd know that I knew for certain somehow.
It's either he slips up ad says he's bi, or I make a dating account, talk to him on it (without posting my real info), and then we meet up.

May I ask why you're stalking someone you've never seen before? I'd understand if they're some kind of anonymous online celebrity that no one has seen their faces before, or if it's someone you know IRL. But someone completely unknown? That's strange. And for 3 years, no less.

Take those fb pics and put them in Google reverse image search.

And is it okay if I at least know the names of the sites? Maybe I can work something out.

Well… I loved her ok, and now i just wanna know who she really her, to caught her either lying or saying the trusth, i just really want peace of mind so i can move on.

One of the sites is Twinity…

Also, one more thing: ALWAYS make an account on whatever site you find that they have an account on.

If you hit "forgot password" and put their info, you can get more info out of that, BUT the site might send an email to them saying that someone has tried to log in. Make an account beforehand to make sure that doesn't happen, or if you don't care at least know what kind of email they're sending (they might send location info or something).

Thread just updated, see this here.

the email just gave the first letter, lots of * and the last letter @ hot male. i talked to her for like a year and she never shared a single e-mail. i know one of her jewtube channels but cant find the G+ associated

are you in eastern Europe or the middle east? only two places I can think of right now besides Africa or india

but india doesn't get internet

and Africa doesn't know what internet is

Take note of how many *. They replace each character; character for *. It's not an arbitrary number of *.
Are you sure that her YouTube didn't link her G+ in the "about" section of her YT profile?
Also, search for comments she made by Googling her username. You might find that she put personal info in there (people do that a lot). One time some retarded faggot was harassing me, so I searched the comments he made, found out he was trying to help somebody get a job at his workplace by putting contact info, I looked him up and found his FB info. Was some 40-something fat white guy.

India and south Asia DO get internet. Just see /int/.
But sorry, I'm not telling where I'm from.

Always keep whatever info you have in files, like text files or something. Keep it organized and label the info. You don't wanna forget what "art6tim9" means.
And don't just commit things to memory without writing it down; trust me, you WILL forget it, no matter how important you believe it is.

That was the first thing i did, nothing. Even when she had her friends list public on fb was just people either with real of roleplay profiles.

Google her username and see what comes up.
Also, normally the G+ page links the YT page, regardless of if the YT links the G+. Try Googling for: site:plus.google.com [username]

was just out of curiousity

also was a joke about how backwards india is lol

Actually, that last bit doesn't seem to work with my own profile.
Try going to Google+ and searching her YT username.

Again nothing, the YT accounts havent saw any activity the last 5 years, and that's before YT was merged with G+. I'm absolutely sure she has alot of accounts , each for a purpose, each for a different social network account, she once said she has like 9 different email accounts, its like she is actually separating her real / profesional person from her internet alter egos. Either she's younger than she told me or older, or even married, a smart yet bored housewife with much to loose, otherwise there wouldnt be a reason to hide so much and so good.

so..
anymore?

Smart girl. I only have like 4 or 5 emails.

No need for pics. When I said "fake", I meant a dummy account. Sorry for the confusion. You just use it to get a feel of the landscape of the site. What you can exploit and what you need to be careful of. Maybe add them as a friend or follow them, but that's up to you.

Also, make sure the legit provider is obscure.

Read this as well

I'm running out of ideas of what to do. Are you comfortable with sharing the info you have on her so I can see what I can work out? Maybe what kind of info you have?

Anons, I need help.

I need anyone to make an account for me on leakforums.net and post the username/password. Do it with a throw-away email or however you like. My country in blocked from making accounts there.

Nevermind; an anons made an account for me a year ago and I found the username and password.

user, there is one more thing you can do.
Are you still here?

a not so well know one?

im not btw

Yup.

Btw, in case you're online stalking someone, I think we can help each other.
This goes for anyone reading this post.

i just want the skills so i can CIA someone if need to

although there is someone…i know the location on google streetview but no house number

Can I ask for a favor that will cost $2? It's related to stalking.

Quick question: Should I tell T that I saw C at the show? He doesn't know yet.
He also doesn't know that I'm stalking him to this extent. Doesn't know about the GPS tracker shit, the online stalking (other than the dating site one), long night walks around campus, figuring out his classes, all that shit.

Would telling T that C was at the event and that it wasn't a coincidence make him freak out?

When you finally make love to this man, do you want to be the one entering him or do you want him inside you? Or to take turns?

I definitely want to be inside him, but I don't know if I'd want him inside me; I never tried dick up my ass. (not that I tried putting mine up anyone else's)

bump

Nigger, you are barking mad.

How so?

Okay, this might be fucking strange and out of the blue: I think my friend (the one who went to the event with me) might be bi.

Last year I remember he said he liked Oberyn Martell in GoT because he's bisexual, which sounded like a joke. When I go out with him he touches me in this homo way ("jokingly") and says he does the same to other guys, but I kinda freak him out because I return the touches back. A few hours ago we were chatting and he said he was bi ("jokingly"). These are all stuff akin to what T would do before I told him I knew he was bi.

If this is true… then it's gonna be fucking weird. Bisexuals all around me and I don't even know it.
It's just like how superheroes amalgamate around each other when they don't know it, or like serial killers around Dexter. This shit is weird.

Bump before gym.

Holy fuck, I don't go on FB much, but I only noticed just now that I got a request notification from C asking me to join the dating app he's on.

I like where this is going. Start stocking up on condoms and lube negro.

Nice pic, but the pubes ruin it.

I honestly have no idea what it means.
Is it a general request sent to everybody? Do I message him about it? People don't normally message others about FB requests.

I have no idea what to do.

I'm chatting with C about something.
I'll change the subject later to the request I got.

I see you're still pretty new to gayness. You'll come around, its perfectly natural. I was the same way at first.

boom

Hang yourself you degenerate faggot

luv u 2 fam

No response from him yet.

He responded. Don't know with what yet; I'm taking my time to reply.

I stalked somebody (online) as a teenager and I still feel bad about it. Should I feel bad about it?

That's a Nirvana album you dipshit.
The term is "Never mind."

I don't know, can you?
#savage

No, you pussy.

Okay, shit might be it.

this*
Too used to writing "shit".

Okay, I finally sent it.
I sent a pic of the request he sent and asked him "jokingly" if he's flirting with me.

If he "jokingly" says yes, knowing how bisexuals tend to do that (saying what they actually mean pretending it's a joke), then there might actually be a chance.

Fingers crossed, prayers read, luck charms hanged.

I'm not risking taking screenshots of the conversations, but I am taking pics of them to show T later on.
I couldn't find my camera, so I used my old smart phone (cheap piece of shit) to take the pics. I opened the gallery after taking the shots, and I found that there were pics from our flight together.

nice blogpost faggot

Thanks, fam.

I look shitty in the pics and one is blurry. Really shitty phone.

Up up and away bump.

Opened but he didn't reply.
Shit.

Relatable.

I opened his email for no reason at all.
I went through his sent emails and found his address, and I had already suspected the street he lives on.

Huh, found his bank account number and bank name.
Don't know what to do with this information, but perhaps if he needed an anonymous good Samaritan someday…

This is gonna seem out of place: I have 66 times the money I had when I finished highschool, and no debts.

Being sponsored by a company is really nice.

Up.

woop

Stalking is illegal and gay

Stalking is illegal

Stalking is immoral

Stalking is for normalfags

Stalking is for niggers

Stalking is illegal, OP

STALKING IS ILLEGAL YOU SHITHEAD!

Stalking. Is. ILLEGAL.

None of these reasons stopped you from downloading cheese pizza.

I prefer chicken pizza instead.

Stalking is WRONG!

Stalking is wrong dude

Stalking is fucking illegal you obese midget

Stalking is just plane wrong

STALKING IS ILLEGAL

Are you now projecting yourself on me?

STALKING IS ILLEGAL YOU HOODLUM

STALKING IS FUCKING ILLEGAL YOU SHITLORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, if you're trying to cap my thread, then I'll just make another one.
I've been making these for over a year now.

ENZO IS ILLEGAL, IMMORAL, AND GAY!!!!!!!

wew

dayum

uppu

I was thinking: What happens if I get what I want, a relationship with him?
We can't get married here, and he loves his family too much so he can't just leave them. And since he can't leave his family, he has to marry a woman, and so do I, and we have to have kids.
But if we're ever caught by either of our women, this would destroy the lives of our kids and get us in deep shit.

Unless our women are okay with it. But they wouldn't be okay with it except if they weren't interested in us at all and didn't mind an infidelity like this. But why would such women marry us in the first place? The only way I can think of that happening is that if the women we married were lesbians or bisexuals to begin with, and were in a similar situation to ours. Each of us 4 knows what's going on, nobody gets hurt, everybody gets to do what they want without any punishments.

pic related

I'm going shopping for some clothes.
Fucking cash.

Shit, anons.
I'm buying this shhit to give a different image for myself during exchange, but I just spent +$800 on a jacket and a pair of shoes… each.
Fuck.

Once he finds out how much you love him, he'll follow you out of the country, I hope. Hell (or whatever you believe in, Jahannam or the Hindu version of that), it sounds like you're wealthy enough that you might be able to get a good job in a more enlightened country and even take his favorite members of the family with you. If they even get past the fact that their son is a faggot (and you know old folks don't make a distinction between bi and straight up gay).

Don't overthink it, don't torture yourself with hypothetical. Focus on tapping that ass and getting into a relationship with him, and cross that metaphorical bridge when you get to it. I hope it doesn't come to it, but you sound like you're dedicated enough to have a whole cover up family just to be with C, considering how ridiculous your "hunt" for him has been up until this point.

It's not that simple. You don't show someone how much you love them and expect them to throw their arms around you.
Think of the cringiest motherfucker you've ever encountered and imagine them confessing their deep love for you. How would you respond to that?
What if C sees me as something like that? Someone intolerable?
Perhaps when I get the inheritance.
LMAO. Not that rich, boo.
From experience, closet bisexuals tend to drop hints that they are bi "jokingly" so as to feel some sort of relief from this secret that they're keeping hidden. I haven't seen that from C. Perhaps he has told someone close already, and that's why he doesn't do that. Brother? Sister? Doubt it's any of the parents. Maybe it's a sister because he said in a chat with a girl once that he used wax on his armpits, how else would a sister allow her presumably straight brother use wax.
He's not telling any older members of the family he's bi any time soon.
I always wanted a family of my own, a family other than my current one, and having kids to raise properly. The marriage would be more like the olden days when people would marry for mutual benefits. There would be love, but not romantic.

Wew, /bee/ sure as shit is slow.

☺ึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึืึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึืึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึืึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึืึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึkys

A kys to you, too. 😘

Fuck leg day.

heh

Wee

Down down down

you sound like a faggot and i bet your brother hit you within good reason

I might be a faggot, but he's a fucking childish weeb that spazzes out for retarded shit.
One time he hit our little brother so hard over some food (he thought little brother ate) that I woke up from my sleep. And it wasn't even our little brother who ate it.
This tells me that he didn't even ask who it was and immediately hit him.

Fucking cunt.

Just so you anons know, this is the $800 pair that I bought:
us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/supersonic-sneaker-boot-014274
It's not black, but actually silver/reflective.
Retarded name, I know. But no one will know what's the name of the shoes you're wearing.

This.
Although it would probably be unfair to the woman/women unless you did that marriage like in the old days.

Did you read the entire post here ?
Not trying to be aggressive here.
I said they'd know about it and would be in a similar situation. 2 lesbians in love that need to get married to men.

It's a long, LONG fucking shot to find such women. But I won't worry about that now.

I did, but as you said, it's hard.

I ought to be careful if I ever try to log into his Facebook.
It sends a message to his email notifying him if there has been a log in from a new device and when and where it happened, sure I can delete the email, but I don't know what devices might be connected to his email that notify him when he gets an email right away.

Holy shit, an idea popped into my head, but it's equally dangerous.

weh

wew

Share it with us, evil genius.

A year ago I got my cousin's password and logged into his iCloud (just to put it briefly).
However, if someone logged into iCloud, the owner of the account will be notified on their email.
It wasn't an issue when I did it with my cousin because I already had access to his email and I could delete the emails from iCloud.

But that only worked because I saw that he had an iCloud from his emails, so I knew that this email was the one connected to the iCloud. But I don't know which email is connected to C's, even though I know the iCloud username. And I can't log into most of his email accounts.

This could go wrong just as easily as

Now, the reason I said "holy shit" is because the iCloud stores images, contact lists, and other media from the phone into there (or at least that's what I remember it doing). Could I find nudes there just as I found on his dating account? I don't know. But I remember that I couldn't find pics or videos on my cousin's iCloud for some reason, though I found phone numbers.

weep

fug

ooga booga

lil jon is where it's at

A few hours ago he posted a series of Snap videos saying he wants to work in a Spa/salon.

Just so you get an idea of how effeminate he is.

For the inheritance, I think things are going south.
Stalker kun won't turn into stalker millionaire for a while.

Bitch widow is trying to screw everything, and my uncle just left the social media group that was made to handle the inheritance.

That's nice.
Also I wonder if there are these gay spas in your country as well.
I don't think it's a thing here even though homosexuality is pretty much a-okay. Well almost. Certainly far from illegal.

Rip stalker millionaire-kun.

There aren't. Maybe there are closet gay people working in spas, but not openly gay ones. Definitely not.

Does anyone ever feel like Jay-Z deserves someone better than Beyonce?
He's a really chill and nice dude.

I could see Jay Z and Rihanna working out better as a couple.

I mean, he has Beyonce's possibly crazy sister to deal with. Not to mention every bit of material she puts out is either 'muh stronk womyn's empowerment' or an entire album detailing how he cheated on her without actually calling him or 'Becky' out.

Plus, vid related.

I "jokingly" said that I suspect he's gay because of the spa and something else. He only denied that the other thing was related, didn't deny how the spa makes him gay.

I'm telling you, closet bisexuals don't deny that they are so, they say they are, and they make it sound like a joke.

I asked if he'd like to hang out, but he's already leaving the country for the exchange two days from now.

Oh yeah, shit, that's a whole school year?

One semester.
Don't know why he's leaving so early; they don't start until the end of this month.
Then again, we don't either, but we have to be there next week because preparations.

Thats gross

u gross

Mom and oldest brother are seeing lawyers and realtors because cunty mccunt face widow is fucking things up.

I opened my old phone and signed up to Whatsapp with a different number.
Turns out the old messages are still there, including the ones with C.

Fuck. This friendship could've gone in a really great direction.
What the fuck happened, man?

One time I asked him what he was doing, he said he's "with daddy" (not in English), then I said "I'm your daddy" (in English).
He said "I'll show this to my father and he'll teach you a lesson".
I said "let him come" (English)
Then I followed up by "I'll make you come too".

smooth.jpg
What happened next, he stopped replying?

Didn't reply.
This was in the middle of the semester, so things were still good.

One time he said he had lots of studying to do, I said "God be with you", and he replied with "and you, my heart" (kinda like "love" in British conversations). I said "no one has ever called me that" (English) and put a heart emoji. He replied with the monkey covering his eyes.

One time during finals, he sent vid related.
I asked him why sent that, "do you mean you like doing this stuff?".
"No, just so you beware whenever someone says tchi tchi to you"
"No worries, I do to people before they do to me"
"lol, okay, stud"

Ahah, I don't understand the language but I know the joke (plus it's kind of understandable from the vid itself ofc).

I see. Strange, things really seem pretty good before.

whoop

Just had a quick chat with him.
He called me handsome ❤

No way. Holy shit Stalker user, this is happening for you.

Hell yeah.

No, it's not.
It's something people say to each other when they want to be more casual and have less formal barriers between them.
He's not hitting on me.

This just means things are getting better and friendlier. We have to manage our expectations.

So no penor in da pooper?

Not yet. Not for a long time.

Allow yourself a moment of happiness you bastard. You can be reasonable and realistic on your own damn time. When you post here, I expect you indulge in autistic fantasies as is tradition. Don't let it happen again.

You're going to fuck, and its going to be hot. Oh yeah.

No, he's not.

C could be hiking it up to him like a bitch in heat and stalker-kun would be too busy analyzing their last conversation in this thread to mount his prize.

I hope you prove me wrong. I really, really do.

Nah, I'd be busy telling T all about it.

Then stop being a faggot and start being a faggot, you dunce. I want you to do this so badly.

Can you imagine how I feel about this? Do you, it might not be important who I fuck, it's just another person in the adventures of this stalker guy on 8/b/. But to me, it's my real life. There is only one C and he's one of a kind to me, and if I fuck up I may never get to be even around him.
I want to do this right.

heh

too low

Oh, yeah. That probably good idea.

uppa

dead site

I think it makes the stalker saga more entertaining. Like TV with only a few channels to watch.

Thanks, fam.

Pony Thread? :3

Rumour has it that's a good way of looking at it.

As the prophecy foretold.

Who are you?

I am you.

wew

this needs to go up

Fuck, slept too much.

ah

I'm leaving in 3 days.
When I'm there, I might not use internet much. Not because there isn't (there most definitely is), but because I'll choose not to.

One of C's friends posted a Snap video. It had C in it for less than half a second at the end.
It wasn't a shot from the front, but from the side.

God, I want that body so bad. That fucking cuteness. Those mannerisms. That personality.

Why does love have to hurt like so?

Here's a very relevant picture.
couldn't find it any bigger, so shut the fuck up
Just replace "her" with "him".

2013 Adobe breach

I have that one. The thing is gigabytes in size.
If you like, there are two options:

1-I search the file for you and give you whatever I find.
2-There is another solution that doesn't involve giving anyone the info, but costs $2.

Thanks for the fast response.

It is just for fun (I forgot the password or she changed it. Didn't try to log into her account for a year but I got curious because of your thread). So it's not worth money or giving out info.

The passwords are kinda hard to crack anyways.
They're encrypted (not hashed), but the key is unknown.
Still, you can guess the password. The algorithm takes chunks of 8 characters of the password, then encrypts each of those the exact same way (no salting or anything) and then sticks the results together.
So you can find someone with a password, say "password123" and "passwordEATASS", and they'd have the same chunk of data in the beginning.
Also, there are hints for the passwords, so guessing becomes easier. Even if the password guess isn't obvious, you can find someone else with the same chunks and see their hints and guess their passwords and piece it all together.
Sometimes the hints are the passwords themselves.

Relevant kxcd with explanation: explainxkcd.com/wiki/index.php/1286:_Encryptic

Joke's on you, I always am.

6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions 6millions

Do you even sleep?

I'm in a different timezone.
I'm awake when you're asleep.

That wasn't creepy at all.

I have someone to stalk; I'm already taken.
No worries.

I love the thrill I get from invading and accessing private information but I am nowhere near your professionalism. Wish you the best

I'm nowhere near professionalism, either.
Can't hack or pick locks yet. Also don't have the charisma to social engineer.

Thanks for the nice words, though.

WHY WON'T THIS SHITTY FUCKING BLOGPOST FALL OFF THE BOARD ALREADY?

Because Holla Forums is dead.

ded?

Tomorrow's the big day.

People bump threads for long periods of time. Its not that we're dead, its that threads get bumped up during the spamming cause people want to talk about something other than the spam obviously. And the catalogue was at 25 pages.

I don't mind threads lasting awhile. It dosen't mean dead. Some of you guys just act like speed is everything. It's all about a nice comfy place to post what you dig.

4chans the only lightning quick imageboard (as far as 90 percent of the boards there are really fucking quick). I enjoy threads being there, they remind me, that I am not alone ;L:

There's a guy with C (whom C likes) that is taking Snaps all the time of C and rarely anyone else.
This is making me feel extremely jealous. I feel like exploding with rage and screaming.

Why can't that be me?

C isn't doing the same with him, though.

His choice in men in his dating account baffles me.
He messaged this white guy who's 11 years older than him in Kenya and looks fucking awful.
The guy even says he's here to date girls 21-36, not guys, and he's straight.

Fuck does this mean?

OneRepublic's song "Wherever I Go" has very relatable lyrics. The beginning especially:

Personally, I'm someone that almost never lies. And when I DO lie, the way I do it is by telling the truth.
Sometimes I see C in unusual places. Like one time I saw this Asian guy on the bus, but then the lighting got dim and all I could see was his silhouette. Even though I knew this was an Asian guy, I still saw it as C's silhouette, and the hair was exactly like C's.

Remember the pillow I swapped from C's room after he moved out that has his scent on it?
Turns out my host uni doesn't have pillows in the dorms or something, and they asked us to bring our own pillows.

Guess what pillow I'm sleeping on for this semester?

I'll be on my way to the airport within the hour.

Hello from the transit country.
I have another 13.5 hour flight ahead of me in 2.5 hours.

On board.

Fucking delayed 2 hours.

Hello from the other side.

Reposting this beecause I got no responses beefore:

Have you ever heard of LeakedSource.com?

Well, they host hacked databases, and they allow users to search for people by email/username/etc. and gives their passwords if available.

I'm Stalker-kun from the stalker threads. I bought a 24 hour pass to get the info I wanted. I got it, and now I have about 23.75 hours left.

FOR FREE,

I will let anyone send requests to my temporary email on getting information on emails/users they want, and I will reply with whatever I find by email, not here.

You can see if there is info at all by putting the email/username in leakedsource and it will tell you only how many results there are, not the info itself.

Here's my email: [email protected]/* */

Just make sure to reply in this thread telling me you've sent a request to my email.

THIS WAS 13 HOURS AGO.
11 MORE HOURS.

I think it's over.

Nope.
0.2 hours.
Anyone?

Welp, it's gone.

I used what remained to find my cunt brother's passwords.

I got 3 new passwords, along with the previous 3 I already had.

Nobody fucks with me.

I had a dream involving C, anons.

I "accidentally" bump into him in the dream, we have a chat. He asks me "why have you been avoiding me this past summer and not talking to me"? I said "to be honest, I thought you didn't want to talk to me or see me".

While he is providing reasons for this next response from the dream, his response was

"but I do want to see you"

————

This is just my first night sleeping on his pillow and it's already giving me beautiful dreams that I wanna see happen IRL.

gifsources.com/august-ames-august-is-my-favorite-month/

Noice. :)
Been looking for some porn highlights because roommate is still not here. :)

Surprised this thread is still up.