If donald trump wins will ww3 erupt? imagine the butthurt. if hilary wins will there be a race war...

if donald trump wins will ww3 erupt? imagine the butthurt. if hilary wins will there be a race war? should i get prepped to fight off the kkk?. yes iam black.

die nigger

dude, if trump winning means ww3 I would have voted for him, but no it's just more poverty and shitty politics.

This pretty much.

you loose your welfare check

and Hillary Clinton won't bring more shitty politics and poverty? This is the worst election ever.

offcourse she will .
this election is pathetic

Remember when Obama got elected and people were pissed, the response was "The president isn't king!"

The president isn't king.

Let's get some pussy tonight

Go back to Holla Forums

Trump is the only candidate that doesn't want to start WW3. Democrats are such warmongers that Hillary insults Trump for wanting peace with Russia.

This

Trump will be friendly with putin and clinton will try to outsmart him, which will go as well as obongos attempts.

Isn't Putin on the record saying that WWIII is inevitable if Hillary is elected?

pretty sure

shes a warhawk so anyone with a brain knows that

Are presidents allowed to invest in or purchase weapon manufacturers?

Donald Trump does what is best for Donald Trump. If he can make some money by starting a war, that is what he will do.

Wrong. Putin is simply playing Trump like a fiddle. Trump wants to withdraw from NATO, meaning less resistance when Russia decides to reclaim all its lost territories by force. Putin is ex-KGB by the way, and if you think he's somehow different than past Soviet dictators, you are a fool.

Donald Trump is the resurgence of the Alpha Male, the Chad, whatever you want to call him.
He's back and is taking over, because beta males/jews have been poor stewards of the world, letting their women get fucked by niggers and shitskins, and letting 3rd worlders run amuck.
We are Chad, and we are reasserting our power…. our destiny is clear.

Fuck off Kike. We're gonna collect all you oven-dodgers like Pokemon.

By vote of the people you mean?

Nah, if trump wins we'll see troubles for a bit and witch hunts to catch the establishment remnant, they wont just give up if he wins.

Trump is actually the peace candidate who is going to have to tell the American people the hard truth, their government hasn't been world police we've been a global bully, coups in turkey and ukraine under obama were CIA led, they toppled libya, syria, broke Iraq and Afghanistan even worse than when bush left office, funded and built and supplied and defended ISIS and it got out of hand.

Hilary has promised to invade Iran when she becomes president but they are russia's closest ally in the region and among their strongest allies, this would cause a war footing between USA and Russia she doesn't care that it would wipe out so much of our population even if we had a preventive nuke shield.

Hilary is war, I wont fight for her I will fight with patriots to overthrow her and we will win because the army backs us.

Trump is an olive branch liberals and zionists don't deserve.