Holla Forums explosion in PPH, nearly double Holla Forums

What's going on here? Who are all these new shills / newfags? Where are they from and what are they trying to achieve / slide?

We're double Holla Forums practically over night.

see

Maybe a bug? I haven't see anything that resembles that kind of activity spike on the board.

Do the math

It's the e-celeb faggots.

More like the spamming in the retarded e-celeb faggots. I wish the mods would just make one containment thread with relevant info, delete the rest, and ban the spammers.

Evalion threads.

Evalion became the biggest face on youtube for nationalism. She achieved more in 2-3 months than "Ramzpaul" and "Molyneux" have in years. And she was spreading information about NS and Hitler.

Youtube shut down her account after a biracial guy named "LeafyIsHere" made a video about how much he hated her and loves jews. An emo faggot named "Onision" made his subscribers (almost 200k people) go to her channel and massreport her.

Threads were created here and discussion started.
Out of nowhere, a few extra threads popped up. Then came shilling to derail the threads because "she's a woman, fuck women!" Then we started seeing more and more threads be created because the mods started attacking the threads.

Now we have spam bots shilling in the Evalion threads.
That's what's happening.

The board /politics/ allows free speech without biased censorship. The mods there delete spam only. Thread for discussing the problems with Holla Forums >>>/politics/28063

You keep pushing for that in every spam thread get fucked goon intl shills

Huge amount of spam as e-celebs battle each other. These people are professionals at attention grabbing and attention denying. Anyone spamming these threads or in these threads, pro or con, are shills shilling shills.

Some guy is trying to post rape evalion shill threads to kill them. At least that's what I assume he's doing by shitposting "sage" and not actually saging the fucking thread.

In a nutshell: Holla Forums is now officially run by a bunch of left kikes.

ding ding ding

I agree. And reminder that Leafy has like 2 million subscribers. I think it's pretty clear jews were scared of her potential.

That piece of shit almost has 3 million subs….

yet he said that she shouldn't of gotten removed

You clearly are new. During GG cuckchan relegated any and all GG posts to one single general, because people wouldn't stop spamming about it, both pro- and anti-GG fags were shitting up the board for everyone. They put a stop to this by making one general, and that was that.

And that's why the PPH exploded

imkampfy and some cucks are butt blasted over evalion threads which in turn booty blasted the eidf and now we have a metric fuck-ton of spam.

Is this what it is? Evalion? Fuck, I thought there was some happening with Trump or some reddit kikery that I missed.

OY

Yes. They've been shitposting about a dozen threads per day about her since she got shutdown. I blame half-chan for creating this problem and sending it our way.

She blew up very quickly. Her voice sounded attractive and the average guy could find her attractive. It's the easiest way to pull in young men to our cause..

Ramzpaul is not attractive and straight men don't give a fuck about him. Same for Molyneux.
This girl was literally the best thing to happen for nationalism in a long time. Over 400 000 saw one of her videos where she praised Hitler and redpilled normies.

But shills on Holla Forums seem to want us to stay small and not redpill the normies. We shouldn't want to grow because that is bad for the "purity" of nationalism.
Bullshit. Hitler redpilled normies and NSDAP took over the country because of the radicalization of normies. That's the only way to win.