Psy

I've done LSD and psilocybin mushrooms before.

The LSD experience, for me atleast, gave the distinct notion of being in an enormous simulation, which I wanted to explore to it's fullest. I ended up walking a long way from my apartment, because I wanted to go see my parents, and see if they were in this "simulation". I also seemed to become extremely aware of my bodily senses, just touching my arm became like entertainment because I was so focused upon the stimulation.

I given the whole "simulation theory" some thought before, but came to the conclution that it's simply unknowable, so it's better left for God to explain.

The Psilocybin Mushroom experience on the other hand seems to reveal intense and deep spiritual (don't really like that word) emotions which almost act as a voice to express information. I can honestly say that it felt like being talk to by the creator himself, and a deep relief and happiness that comes over you when you realize that there was never truly anything to be afraid of, and that we as a universe are one.

I also get the feeling, because it is more like a feeling than a memory, that I've experienced things I know I haven't.

tl;dr Psychedelics are rather interesting stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_in_a_vat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

take enough and these specific feeling get stronger and stronger, and stronger, and stronger

with enough you will feel one with the universe, because you are the universe experiencing itself

i wonder what taking too many shrooms is like

Try DMT

Lol an exact copy of >>>/catscradle/210

God at least I did an admirable attempt to replicate SigmaShaman (or at least that became my name after I woke up.) Kys loser

I'm actually surprised you caught on so quickly.

Where you in our group?

Not sure I'm at liberty to say, fam

I honestly don't ever remember seeing you. Let me read through the book.

yeah, sigma shaman doesn't show up in any of the Cat's Cradle Canon, I don't see you there either (but I do remember Sigma showing up)

Yes I realized after I posted that I didn't tripfag back then. But to support myself I have a print-screened a paint document of me with my Cat's Cradle folder in this thread.

Truth be told I was an admirer of SigmaShaman, and I have roleplayed as him a couple times, here on Holla Forums. He was a genuinely funny dude and I always enjoyed his writing style.

Addressed this right after you posted fam.

Cool. Are those archives from /catscradle/ (an archive of archives) or archives from the Cradle Canon (on Holla Forums from April 22 - July (7?)

are you thinking that Sigma is CPL?

They both have the same formatting (as well as many on Holla Forums) but I don't think they're the same. Well, they might be.

I believe they were from here on Holla Forums. I distinctly remember waking up to them hungover every morning and remembered them when I downloaded them later. Truth be told, I thought the Cradlefags were annoying when present, but hilarious after the fact.

Pretty funny dudes in hindsight, it just took me too long to get the joke.

Sage for irrelevant post

pretty much this.

Dude that's hilarious! I was the one who wrote that post too!! I saw it once in the screenshots of the best of Holla Forums and silently bragged to myself.

Nice.

You are God, OP. Every nuance of personality and behavior is simply coloring, subtractive synthesis, by your brain.

Try DMT too. Just do it right, make "the machine" and get 50+ milligrams in you in a single inhale.

Amazing and shitty. I took an oz one time and it was the craziest night of my life. Instead of blasting off the hyperspace, the entities ripped a hole in my ceiling and it flooded out from there. They showed me my life and where I messed up and also just talked to me. I don't really remember that part well though. After I went outside to piss and had to fight myself to go back inside. It was so amazing out there. Then I became dehydrated but all the water I could find tasted like ass. So I ended up calling 911 after a few hours of laying around feeling like shit thinking I was dying. Had to get 3 liters of whatever iv'd and I was recorded as taking

Did you get charged with possession, or are you protected in emergencies like you'd be in my country? How'd you manage to piss and still convince yourself calling 911 was the right course of action? Just have some booze nearby next time. It dulls the trip and makes you less panicky.

No charges, I had hidden everything in my house and went outside as I called 911 so they couldn't go inside. I didn't call them until a few hours after I pissed which felt like years to me. It was like a DMT trip that would almost end, then throw me right back to hyperspace. It just wore away my willpower and I ended up thinking I was dead. 911 wasn't my first choice either. I was gonna call some friends to come get me, but my phone fell into the crack in my couch that is hard as fuck to get things out of. Also my 88 year old grandmother was asleep in the next room so I had to be quiet the whole time this was going on.

I probably would have just looked for alcohol or lay perfectly still. I hope you learned not to do psychedelics with family in the house. It's probably a good idea to leave the SIM card somewhere else too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_in_a_vat