Untitled

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/01/11/emma-stone-natalie-portman-stars-sing-will-survive-ahead-trump-inauguration/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/BCWOR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

makes you think.

…What the fuck do they think is going to happen? RWDS?

They can fear just as much as we can hope, fam…

What does she even DO? I know she was in that one shitty show that no one actually likes, but why is the media obsessed with reporting on this repulsive potato creature?

Best case scenario? We round them all up and set them on fire for their sins.
In reality? Probably nothing. They will continue to get way more money than they know what to do with for their shitty acting, and normalfags will continue to make them successful. There's even a chance that Trump's tax plan will help them out, but they'll never admit that.

That's what I mean though, did anybody look at policies this election? All I heard was "FUGG DIS FUGG DAT UR MEAN NO UR RACIST" there was a reason I was rooting for Cruz…It's fucking bizarre, I disagree with some of Trump's policies but he's not going to round them up and fucking gas them all. christ these people are dumb

Nothing about this was anti-Drumpf. Calm your tits autists

Ah no. Not that guy from those movies. I liked that guy

Nigger fo real?

Drumpflets everyone. Truely the right wing tumblr

I Will Survive is actually a song about God disguised as a stonk womyn song. It was written by satanists like most of the non traditional songs you have ever listened to.

…? But it's literally about that? look at the comments/additional info

So.. Holla Forums?

Yeah you're right

It's not Patrick Wilson but who is it

Spoiler this fucking shit, you nigger.

She has no future

no you won't

She comes from a family of rich Jews. The media have been reporting on pointless shit that she does that no one cares about since she was 16, when the New York Times covered her 16th birthday party

Article for proof: archive.fo/BCWOR

LET THE SUDOCUCK TEARS BEGIN

Sudocuck doesn't exist drumpfateers. Also "tears" when this supposed "Sudo" always points out how wrong you are?

ROUND 1 BEGINS

MY BLOOD IS FEELING LIKE GASOLINE HERE COMES THE COMMUNISM TRAIN

literally who

That guy.
You know, from those movies

This literally has NOTHING to do with drumpf. It's just celebrities singing and having fun. Get over your conspiracy theories drumpfkin

Ok, yeah. He was in that one movie. Always wears a shirt?

To that end, Oscar frontrunners (many of them recent Golden Globe honorees) like Emma Stone, Natalie Portman, Amy Adams, Chris Pine, and Taraji P. Henson lend their vocal chops to a reimagining of the 1979 classic. Their dramatic interpretation of "I Will Survive," part of W's Best Performances portfolio, is just the antidote for a still-grieving Hollywood, many members of which were outspoken Hillary Clinton supporters over the past year — and a few of whom have found themselves on the unfriendly end of Donald Trump's Twitter account.

HE STARTS OFF SLOW, BUT WHAT WILL HIS NEXT MOVE BE

I love how cringey actors are revealing themselves to be in all these political videos.

ZERO DARK THIRTY
THAT'S THE ONE
OH FUCK IT'S THE WARRIOR GUY TOO
And prequel Ben?
And Buchanan

Maaan what a lose. I liked him so much

These people are subhuman, send them to Liberia to get raped by dindus.

So? That literally means nothing. It's not a slander on drumpfkins but a rallying cry. get over yourself. not only that but you are so thin skinned anything to insult your new fuhrer kills you. whats up with that?

What I mean by this is that it's not an attack on drumpf and you taking it as an insult are mislead. It's not an insult, he is not your king or your daddy, he is a retard who got elected by retards and that's it. That's literally it and all they're saying is that they're going to fight back.

HE FOLLOWS UP WITH DESPERATE JUSTIFICATION, HE'S NOT PULLING ANY PUNCHES TONIGHT

Who gives a shit what these trained chimps get up to?

user RETORTS WITH THE TRIED AND TRUE "LOL BUTTHURT", THINGS ARE STARTING TO HEAT UP

see? see what I mean? your so thinskinned you retards can't take any form of critcism and yet go around worshipping Holla Forums psyop dick swinging rabbits and stupid schitzophrenic scribbling and then come here and laugh? I am lmaoing at your life

SUDOCUCK MAKES A STRONG COMEBACK WITH INCOHERENT GIBBERISH, THIS ROUND AIN'T OVER YET

I'm getting really sick of this bullshit, remember when we actually discussed films and posted inoffensive memes? What happened to those days?

Poledditors have fucking ruined this board (and country)….Such a waste. Chumplets are the new SJW's, say something mean about daddy Chump and they will work themselves up to the point of insanity. They are
PATHETIC!

HE'S FOLLOWING UP WITH HIS SIGNATURE MOVE "HAVE A MELTDOWN WHILE SCREAMING REDDIPOL"

WHAT'S THE SCOREBOARD SAY RED TEXT FRIEND WHO HAS BTFO HIM LATELY

SO FAR TRUTHSEEKER HOLDS THE CURRENT RECORD FOR MOST SUDOCUCK BTFOS IN A SINGLE THREAD

Have fun in your retarded haze Chumplings, despite what they may say ignorance is NOT bliss (If it was your kind would be the happiest folk in the world).

I'm not here to argue with your kind, i don't even have to point out what you are to any observers…They can see that for themselves.

This discussion is OVER, pic related.

Hello Darlings!

We meet again, how are you feeling today?

HE'S USING A FAMOUS MOVE AMONG INTERNET WARRIORS, THE EVER POPULAR "DECLARATION OF VICTORY WITHOUT ACTUALLY DOING ANYTHING"

BAH GOD KING THAT'S…THAT'S GOTTA BE TRUTHSEEKER!!

HE'S ENTERING THE THREAD TO LAYETH THE SMACKETH DOWN ONCE AGAIN!!!!

BAH GAWD LAST TIME HE ALMOST BROKE HIM IN HALF!!!!!!!!!

OUT OF THE AUTISM PAN AND INTO THE COMMUNIST FIRE WE GO, TRUTHSEEKER HAS MADE HIS ENTRANCE

WWE Commentator posting needs to be a new meme

HE'S TRYING TO SHAKE THE SUDOCUCK LABEL BY NAMING HIMSELF, THIS IS GETTING WILD BAH GAWD I THINK HE'S CRACKING

ONE THE GREATEST ANIME BETRAYEL OF 2017????

Yeah your sooo funny.
Look I made a SmegEater comic what nwo?

MAYBE, TOP TEN WILL HAVE TO FILL US IN ON THAT ONE

SUDOCUCK COUNTERS WITH AN ATTEMPT TO USE THE SIGNATURE MOVE OF HIS OPPONENT. HIS UNFAMILIARITY WITH THE FOUR PANEL FORMAT IS IMPEDING HIS EFFECTIVENESS

NOW HE'S MAKING TRUTHSEEKER COMICS, SUDOCUCK IS ON HIS LAST LEGS, HE EVEN FORGOT TO SAGE IN HIS FURY

HE LOOKS WOBBLY KING, WILL TRUTHSEEKER FINISH HIM OFF WITH HIS NEXT POST?

So let me get this striahgt, drumpfkisser makes comics and you all love them and apparently he becomes a meme even though he's not a meme and gets to prance all around here making fun and controlling you but I make a comic and its apparently the end of the world?? I feel like im taking god damn crazy pills. haha im laughing at dsp levels at all of you

JUDGING FROM HIS BEFUDDLED RESPONSES IN IT LOOKS LIKE TRUTHSEEKER GAVE HIM THE PROVERBIAL COMMUNIST CHAIR

Fucking hell theres no reasoning with any of you. I'm bored. I'm done.

HE TOOK HIM TO THE WOODSHED WITH THAT ONE, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT SUDOCUCK IS STILL STANDING AFTER THAT ONE!

SUDOCUCK CAME IN LIKE A LION BUT WENT OUT LIKE A BEACHED WHALE, TRUTHSEEKER COMMUNISMED THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF HIM YET AGAIN

Jesus, with that video hollywood outed itself as the autist's den
First, the not leting it go, second, pushing their thing everywhere they can, what next? a sonichu (or HRC) medallion?

HAS SUDOCUCK FALLEN TO MID CARD JOBBER TIER OR CAN HE REDEEM HIMSELF? OR HAS TRUTHSEEKER BROKEN HIS CAREER LIKE THE ROCK BROKE BILLY GUNN?

WE'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT FOR ROUND 2 TO SEE JUST HOW FAR THE MEDIOCRE HAVE FALLEN

All the things they wish would happen.

Watching Trump Inauguration Deniers is like reliving the time people were scared of Y2K. It's just getting embarrassing looking at them as anything but crazy idiots.

That girl must have been so desperate and hoping to get laid - fulfill her rape fantasy no less - that she bought into the trump supporter fearmongerimg and set that up.

Raping that 0/10 pussy would disappoint Trump more than anything

We need more of this wrestling commentary posting when the inevitable political slapfights occur.

Seek help, you're either severely autistic or Chumptarded. Not everyone who disagrees with you is one person. "Le Meanie sudocuck" is literally a figment of your imagination, you are looking for monsters in the closet and because you can't find any you have invented one you are literally delusional.

Dont worry grandpa "le ebul sudocuck" isnt going to get you, just take your medicine.

What gets me is that she's asking to be raped, which implies consent. Therefore it's not rape

You know, as much as I want to believe they are really that crazy to do something like this, that "president" bit looks photoshopped as fuck, if there is more than one pic of this same image from a different angle I will believe it, but until then I am calling bullshit.

low tier inquisitive anime grill

Holla Forumsyps have been acting retarded for way longer than Liberals though. Do you live in a bubble?

Pic related.

But that's funny

But "Holla Forumsyp" and TruthSeeker are one person lmfao smdh tbh fam

Shut up and dance, monkeys.

What, with their dildos and finger guns?

Take your meds.

We can only hope.

Archive you fucking faggot, Jesus.

no

THIS IS REAL GOMMUNISM

Some of these singing was awful. Especially Natalie Portman.

JUST
U
S
T

Forgot to delet

I approve of the /woo/ commentating in this thread

MODS FUCKING SPOILER THIS SHIT

Asuka worst girl tbh