The Rothschildren

I need to understand something. As far as I understand my views from Holla Forums, there is one power to truly hate. The Rothschilds. However, I believe in Christianity, and what Christianity teaches is that you cannot hate Jews. Are the Rothschilds Jews, though? What race are they?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews#Ashkenazi_diseases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bait

sage abd report

They say the Jew always gets the first post.

The Bible says jews are no longer the chosen people, and that all of them will go to hell for eternity for denying Christ and murdering God. It also says they're a cursed people who do the works of the devil.

Where does it say this?

Galatians, John, and Revelation.

King James Version?

I've had enough of your shit, Christcucks.

Relax.

I'm here to learn. I hate them just as much as you do.

Synagogue of Satan my jewish friend.

OKAY EXACTLY, but tell me what race IS the synagogue of satan?

Are you just trying to say that the SoS tells that the Jews are no longer his people?

I thought the SoS pretends to be Jews.

Please bare with me. I really am lustful for this info.

You're bad and you should feel bad

instinct I guess, sorry man I'm just angry about how some people think I'm lying when I say I am confused.

Now I know this is evalion spam. This is the exact same shit they've been spamming on this board for three days now

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

I'm literally convinced that the zionists somehow try to shoot down educational threads. It happens every single time.

You flooding this thread with "HURR YOU CAN'T FOOL ME INTO EDUCATING YOU" is as bad as keeping someone in the dark about the truth. There is no downfall for you or anyone even if you were to take the bait to educate others

They are Jews.

And the Jews' covenant was broken, and can never be reforged.

The false Covenant of Judeo-Christianity is but a mirage.

God has judged the Jews, and found them wanting.

Nope.

You're the "everybody's Sinead"autist, aren't you?

No one ever said this anywhere in the New Testament. The closest you get is Paul commanding us to pray for the peace of Israel, but I think that's due more to its centerpiece in Biblical prophecy and importance in historical scripture than anything else. No one commanded us to play stooge to them.

In fact, there's quite a bit of discourse in the NT about Jesus and the disciples calling out the Jew, and that spirit that hangs over them. Remember it was the Jews who put Him to death, the Rothschilds and their other establishment colleagues are the modern day Pharisees and Saducees, and are inhabited by that very same spirit of Jewry.

Even the Old Testament dealt with this. Moses encountered it when returning from receiving the Ten Commandments and found the tribe worshiping a golden calf. Most of the books of the prophets are written with the purpose of God addressing of this unclean spirit of Jewry and telling them to cut it out, and most of them got stoned to death for their trouble as well.

Jesus' death on the cross and subsequent Resurrection made God's covenant with them obsolete, and Paul discussed this in his letters at points. The Bible makes it pretty plain as day that the Jews are pretty messed up.

Jesus instructs us to love our neighbors as we would ourselves, but extends to everyone. And nowhere did He ever intend 'love' as ignoring sin.

Hate the sin, not the sinner.

That being said, Jesus was not by any means a pacifist, nor did he advocate pacifism. He drove the gamblers and merchants out of the temple with a whip. He didn't hate the people, he hated what they were doing.

I hate the evil the rothschilds commit, and there is definitrely a lot of it. As a Catholic, I can't very well murder them unless DEUS VOLT but I absolutely should actively try to combat their malicious doings.

Ya feel me?

Jews shouldn't exist anymore to be honest. Christ was their Messiah but they rejected him and condemned him to death. The Christians are now the chosen, meanwhile, judaism has been completely subverted to the point of being a satanic/Saturn worshiping cult.

The symbol of your religion is now a six pointed star, you take your Sabbath on the 6th day (it is the 6th day by the way, it was named after Saturn, the 6th planet which just so happens to have a six sided hexagram on it's pole, and is even considered the 6th by the international standard, ISO 8601

( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday )

it's honestly only judasim that considers it the 7th day, and that's just so they don't pray on the 6th day, just another way the jews are trying to jew God, or least stay under the radar of what they actually are, and use their influence to subvert the other religions into following their own made up rules about Saturday being the 7th day.)

Meanwhile Sunday, the day of worship for Christians is the legitimate 7th day of the week, 7 being the number of God, 6 being the number of the beast btw, and is actually named after the Sun, which is the object that gives life to our planet and thus the human race as a whole.

Jews are doomed. Or rather, I guess you're not even jews anymore, but a bunch of poor misled bastards that are being subverted by their own leaders who absolutely follow the cult of Saturn, and thus the cult of Satan, and have now turned judiasm into the false religion it is today. There's still hope though. As long as you still have breath in your body, there is still hope.

thanks guys

thank you too

Garbage bait.

New Testament

I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

Galatians 3:29

Reported for heresy.

You're an idiot for believing in the kike books, and you're an idiot for not being able to even read them correctly.

I feel as if we should still pray for every man, woman, and child.

What's wrong with doing that?

You can pray for them, but they're still going in the oven

After Christ died nothing is special about the jews in the eyes of god. Current judaism is the same thing as what the Pharisees believed, Jesus hated them back then and still does today.

When OP says that, he kinda admits that he is a jew.

Jesus hates the sin, not the sinner.

Where does it say that?

okay but what's the difference between a Jew and a Jew in the synagogue of Satan? Aren't they still a Jew?

sage

All jews (modern; known as Talmudists) are synagogue of satan. Historic jews (Judeans) don’t apply to that.

Interesting, that makes a billion times more sense.

So technically, all modern Jews will call themselves AS Jews, but truly, they are the literal synagogue of Satan. Literally people who go by this title and nothing more.

I finally fucking understand this. They are literally not Jews.

God why did this take forever for me to understand.

What cut the connection between Historic Jews to continue as Jews and how did they TURN into the SoS? When did that start?

Yes, the naming problem comes from Jews taking on the name (“jews”) ascribed to their historic counterparts (Judeans–the people of judea) in the KJV Bible. Thereafter the Talmudists (Pharisees, back in the day) were known as jews.

Coupled with the Scofield Bible (a heresy written in the early 1900s), the association of Talmudists with the “right” to the Holy Land and still being God’s “chosen people” began to spread.

….So if that were true, then is the Talmudists are the current existing ones who CALL themselves Jews and wear a fake veil.

Then those with the blood of the Judeans, what of them? Do they even exist anymore in our current time? If so, then what do they go by?

Thanks for this by the way, I feel as if this makes so much sense.

It's only protestantism, a D&C invention of the kikes.
To answer the bait question: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews#Ashkenazi_diseases

People say that the modern Jew is actually the Pharisee who calls themselves of Judaism bloodline. AKA, the true Jew.
But why would the modern Pharisees/Sadducees WANT to call themselves Jews? What is the purpose?
The Rothschild's and their other establishments, are they of Pharisee bloodline?

So what of the true Judaism Jew? Were they ever truly evil? Was it the Pharisees, the Sadducees, or the Judaism Jews who killed Jesus?

And if the Judaism Jews and the Pharisees were just as evil as one another, than what is still the purpose of the modern Pharisees, AKA the synagogue of Satan, to call themselves Jews? What is there to gain?

#1. They get to hide behind the holocaust they manufactured to stay safe from criticism and attacks. If you point out that the people who rule the world are actually crooked jews who rule the world through usury and are hell bent on keeping all other races in a perpetual state of slavery they can just call you anti-semitic and a neo-nazi and shut down conversation.

#2.They got to get their own kingdom to rule from.(Israel.)

#3.See number one again.

I forgot quotation marks.

So why do we bash "The Jews" if the Pharisees are the fucking fags ruining everything?

Because that's what they call themselves, and as such, that's what they're commonly recognized as.

Go read your bible the Pharisees were an offshoot of rabbinical judiasm that appeared about 200bc they became the modern jews. The proof of this is that they follow the talmud more so than the torah, which is rabbi interpretation. There hasn't been old judaism for over 2000 years. They exploit christian reference point at every turn by also studying and corrupting the new testament. Most evangelic groups are led by jews or crypto jews.