I DON'T KNOW WHAT FOSS IS

WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH COMPUTERS

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE MODERATION THEN MAKE YOUR OWN BOARD

I LOVE TO CUM INSIDE FILIPINO LADYBOYS

Jim's a dick

JOSH DID THE CLOUDFLARE VPN BAN

Holla Forums DOES NOT DATAMINE, THAT IS WEIRDO THEORY

Oh yeah that thing that has no proof.

The only reason pedo shits dont like Jim is because /heeb/ is gone. Not because of any legitimate reason, yet lies and misinformation is still spread in the form of these cancerous images.
Pro-tip: you're the cancer that has ruined Holla Forums, not Jim.

Good goy, keep believing his lies

just like a Hillary supporter. Good job, friend.

Lets vote Hillary into office!

If you're going to call something a lie, you have to prove what he's saying isn't true. In this case, you'd be retarded to think Jim is doing anything.

Kill yourself goon, no one is falling for it.

Oh you're that one guy around here that gets triggered every time someone points out the autism of your irrational hatred of Jim.

Hi Jim supporter (samefag), I have one thing to say to you: YOU ARE AUTISTIC.

BULLSHIT, HE HAS 1000S OF IPS
Proof in inforgraphic and these links
pastebin.com/eTWJDqHN
archive.is/9gL9M

Oh the irony

nice unironically ironic post.

Oh give me a break, there is not a shred of solid evidence in that mass of text you call an info graphic.

It's litterally
X DOES Y BECAUSE OF Z
But then the text that 'supports' it is just a bunch of subjective chatlogs that don't really show anything. Like Dysomnia "banning anyone who disagrees" though he never did that. He only banned spammers. Look we see through your ruse and anyone with an ounce of sense can tell you're just sperging out, sperging out, about things that aren't true.
Like the accusation of datamining that doesn't hold water.

It's your kind that ruined Holla Forums friendo.

It is not josh propaganda and this is not your fucking board, there is masses of evidence but you don't even bother to open the infographic.
archive.is/9gL9M
^^click link you nigger.

And nothing of value was lost.

>>>/cuck/

kill yourself anal explorer jim

I looked at the infographic and there was nothing there that supported data logging accusation. There isn't any evidence to support that.

look at the center left with Jim in the analmoose mask and read it, then go to the NGINX section in the bottom left and scroll right to the IP logging section.

Oh and would you look at that, for every Holla Forums or Holla Forums log, there are 100 /cuteboys/ logs.
Don't you have some josh cock to suck?
>>>/cuck/ is right over there, so is the dead 16chan made by the cuckmander and chief.

Again, nothing of value lost and the people that are getting logged are posting CP or CP bait. There are reasons behind this that you just refuse to look at.

lol

80 softserve shekels has been donated to your good goy account.

Must be hard living with autism, don't worry, I heard Jim is an autism activist, he can help you get the help you so desperately need!
Sad that you irrationally hate him so much.

I can't tell if this is Jim himself or the mods. If it's just some random, that's even more ridiculous.

are you the guy that makes the colorfull jim images like pic related?

if so then see my thread

Pretty sure it's all the same guy, he's been posting about Jim forever, he has a secret obession with Jim, stuck in a perpetual state of anger, sadness, confusion because he will never be able to suck his cock. So he shitposts, makes up shit, to attempt to take his anger out on the world around him rather then deal with his homosexual feelings.
But we all understand, it's just annoying.

If you legitimately believe that, then you are hopelessly autistic.

I don't believe it, I was simply asking a question and that was one of the options.

The fact is, Jim selflessly hosted a board under his own name and treated it like a blog. It's not ridiculous to think that he would post on here, even though I didn't even imply that it was him.

Maybe you are the retard (or newfag) for thinking it is impossible.

It's not one of the options. Jim doesn't post here, it's dumb to think he'd actually come to the board and defend himself to a bunch of anonymous autists.

No, no, that's not how you use that word. He's never treated a board like his blog. That's just a meme that has no base in reality.

Sorry to say, but you're the retard.

lool xDDD a nigger kid wearing a beard. That's so funny!

find something better to avatarfag as

He literally made a board dedicated to himself and treated it like a blog/vlog

>>>/jim/

It has been around for a while, even before people knew Jim owned this site.

So tell me, how are you not ill from swallowing such copious amounts of pig semen? (assuming you're not the pig farmer himself, in which case, literally how)

uhh, wat?

The proof is right in front of you, pigshit for brains. You simply don't see it because you are blinded by Jim's saggy ballsack on your face.

kek, he actually believes this. Is his brain starved of oxygen due to his trachea being full of pig cock, or what?

I'm a bit surprised now that the same asperger returns here, bitches, moans and repeats for over 1 and a 1/2 year now
Imagine that you have to be this person whom "life" surrounds nothing but this

whom
h
o
m

Then call your congresscuck and demand more funding for autism research, or accept that this is the new normal.

PS: that still doesn't change the fact that Jim and his goonies caress swollen pig balls at running this website.

Shut up bold autist.

heh

TOP FUCKING KEK
make another one but more high quality and use this better image of jim

jim his name is