Only oldfags thread

you lost

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yKqKg6DfTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

muthafuckin clown bitch

PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI

Use better memes faggot

make me, nigger

I know that feel bro

only Holla Forums Originals will remember

Post the gonorrhea one

I'm a chink/spic hybrid and a faggot but not a nigger.
Stop living in the fucking past you retarded neckbeard.

subhuman newfag detected

REPORTING IN

XXXDDDDDDDDDD

Anyone want to participate in a raid?

XD

Farewell, you won't be missed

Fuck this shit, old memes deserve some rest, leave them be. This is why we can't have nice things.

youtube.com/watch?v=0yKqKg6DfTY

Cancer ITT

Newfags don't remember Rusko

Leave it in the past

Fuck my sides, this is actually the truth.

I was thinking of making the exact same thing with the same dates too, although I would have missed off originalfag (typical oldfag revisionism)

This was the one I meant to post.

i guess im old

Fuckā€¦

same bro

fucking nigger

Yes you are.

some art for you fellow baww bunny

so i herd u liek mudkips

Meh, not as good I'd say. If you were going to start adding branch offs there's plenty more deserving happenings, most people had ditched 4chan way before then anyway. Moot had a pretty impressive run at not being a total fucko, I would have sold 4chan out years before. Did he actually get any cash or was it all over some pussy?

You could make a much more interesting split in 2008 with Chanology, the recent split seems more like newfags finally realising the horror of being out-newfagged.

What was 2004 4chan like, was it better or worse than current Holla Forums?

I've been waiting for this thread.

I fucking miss the old days so much, pic related almost made me kill myself from happiness.

what are you?

not sure for 2004 i discover it 2006 and it was better 2009+ went downhill hard and fast

Impressive, got to say no wonder steve jobs gave everyone internet on their phones, he must of been pissed.

An 07fag

how was it for you

2006 and it dosen't even feel good or special. I tried to leave for other sites a few times now (off and on I've been preety involved with 420chan,888chan, even a little 4chon. This is the best alternative there's been and I hate focusing on the past. I don't care how new the people who come here are (hopefully its not your first image board, but still). Being an ebic oldfag only gets you so far. It's all about a freerer more open platform. We have that, grow it with posting, and lets forget about the fucking old days, it dosen't ever have to be that again it can be better.
2006 was when I came around, but I rarely posted at first. I started posting heavily in 2007, on 4 chan. I'd say the sweet spot for Holla Forums was 2008 to 2010, there was some cancer but also there was always fun new stuff going on

2006 here too. I jumped ship to smaller chans within a couple of years and this is probably the largest chan I've been on for around eight or nineyears now. I went back to 4chan every now and then just to laugh at how much of a shitshow it was, I remember in 2011 there was a few threads on the front page of 'post your cock Holla Forums' with everyone posting 12 inch dicks and these weren't even shitposts, it was just how shit the site had become.

But why does everyone think it all went to shit fast at 2008-2009?
FUCKING MORALFAGS
We tried to warn them, we told them how shit it would make everything, and what happened? Everyone wearing those retarded V masks, stupid kids on facebook telling everyone that they are in with anonymous when they're just cancerous little tryhards who do nothing but slacktivism. They attempt to launch raids when it's painfully obvious all the big kids ditched them to work in cybersec or fuck off to the darkweb to do credit card fraud and everyone else dispersed into little cliques dotted around the internet. It wouldn't surprise me if it was all COINTELPRO because it gutted user as the final boss of the internet myth.

I dox'd a few of them to Scientology for the lulz, since many of them were famewhoring lolcows. Unfortunately now chan culture is so overrun with cancer I think it's getting close to time to just let it die.

But yes Holla Forums is pretty good, the traps and furfags were always a constant but the politicisation of user is pretty tedious, especially since the faggots who think they're winning will keep shouting about things always being this way, but they should remember the moment they break cover is the moment they're cannibalised. V masks: Never once.

Huehuehue I dox u!

I'm afraid it is.
I don't count 4chan because literally 30 minutes going there my first time I heard about an exodus and decide to see the exodus site.
I've been here since mid to late 2014.

I'd be lying if I said it was perfect.
But it was better than this.

I don't really mind newer posters, as long as you don't just act like pure cancer all the time, literally who cares? At least you recognized quality over quanity, I give you that my friend.
We where all new at some point, and some of the people who've been around forever act like pure cancer anyways.

Thanks.
Honestly I haven't really used Holla Forums all that much after it started a decline, I mostly come back for webms and any thread that might catch my eye while I visit.

NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS NIGGERS AND BISCUITS

The gang of four

420 chan is just full of tumblrites
they have a transgender issues board

Its probably the most far left imageboard, but speaking as a moderate, literally every single imageboard is more radical than I am.

I used to go on it before tumblr and SJWs were even really a thing and it was good vibes, just a load of stoners and traps. - definitely the most chilled out board and it was funny watching people drug post constantly, replying to the wrong thread, getting lost, tripping on LSD etc.

I still remember when people on 4chan's Holla Forums used to post rage comics unironically.
Back then it was great fun. If you'd tried to tell me the cancer it would become, I would never have believed.

this is a joke right?

I was a young and stupid man back then, with little perspective. I was a part of that community, and I can't take it back and I won't lie about it.
I was preety cancer a ways back. I didn't always do things for fun or "lulz". I cared about imageboards being a place for causes. I've seen the error of my ways, but back then I didn't get it. It was a long time ago dude.

i dont miss any of this

Probably because you never experienced it to begin with newfag.

no it just always was reddit tier cancer.

I think a big part of it is directly due to people misunderstanding "not your personal army." First mods, then newfags, started using it to stop anything substantial from happening. Mods started saying even an innocent prank call thread was against the rules, despite being a mainstay of Holla Forums for years. This was of course after cracking down on all the stuff you are talking about, though. But it was around that time I started seeing regular users saying "not your personal army" to things that would have been incredibly lulzy. They successfully killed the spirit of Holla Forums, and it was soon replaced by politics (invading from Holla Forums and /new/ / Holla Forums, which had been invaded by tumblr and stormfront) and reddit. It's not that the oldfags left, it's that they were no longer able to do anything. Oldfag activities were banned, and only reddit-tier shit was allowed. And now we're here. A pale imitation of what once was. For a brief moment, when the population of this place suddenly exploded after gamergate, I thought maybe this was a renaissance. But others soon followed, not to recapture the spirit of old halfchan, but because moot fucked with their particular board. They had no personal integrity or love for chans. They were just too autistic to do anything else. So they ruined our chance to relive the glory days. And now I sit, waiting for another chan to pop up and give us another chance at rebirth, just like I waited years for this one.

This. It wasn't always this way. It was better. But newfags don't usually realize that they're newfags, especially when they came during an invasion, or even worse, after one.

The problem seems to be that no one wants to do anything to improve the board. We want raids back but barely anybody suggests anything nor participate in whatever is suggested. Instead of waiting for things to magically go back to the way that they used to. We need to MAKE them better not wait for another safe haven to split up people up even more.

desu?

Wow, I was winning for about three years. Wonder how long the next streak will be?

LoL what is THE gAME? thats so randumb xD

Speak for yourself newfag. There's some people who understand chans better than 2003-2006ers.

ITTY BITTY BABY ITTY BITTY BOAT