Hey Holla Forums I just got a gf and turns out I don't like her...

Hey Holla Forums I just got a gf and turns out I don't like her, asking her out was completely impulsive… How do I get out of it?

Watch anume.

just Holla Forums yourself.

1. Tell her you're gay and you just wanted to "fit in", and now you feel like you're betraying yourself.
2. Tell her that you're sinking further into a deep depression, and it wouldn't be fair to either person to continue with the relationship.
3. Tell her that you're legitimately autistic

I like the way you guys think

hello there, would you an loli, kind sir?

yes the legit autistic thing would suffice, you are not lying.

Tell her you've loved her since forever and you want her to marry you at a ceremony in a Berlin scat club before settling in Detroit to make babies in a disused car plant.

she might like that…

OP, if you'd actually consider doing this or telling her you're gay to spare her feelings, then you probably love her and you should stay with her.

stop replying, and set traps around your home

"I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone."
-Robbie Williams

If you haven't already heard his interview with Mark Maron, I'd recommend it if you feel like being depressed…

Although bearing through Mark Maron is probably the most difficult thing about it.

Get a gun, if she shows up, you know what to do op.

wew,double dubs.

OP I command you to fuck her right in the pussy. Don't waste the opportunity.

What would happen if you just told her you don't want to go out with her anymore?

Just tell her the truth… you were once a woman

yea, man I already miss him, he was a good guy.
Our society is really rotten because all the good ones seem to commit suicide or go insane.

feels bad man.jpg

doesn't sound like a very good guy

Tell her she's fat and ugly and you don't want to be seen with her since it might mar your reputation.

Then tell her she should really look into improving herself if she wants to get with another person like you.

Then walk away before she can respond.

If dubs, OP must say this.