IT'S HAPPENING

EXCLUSIVE–Clinton Rape Accuser Broaddrick: NY Times Interviewed 50 Women About Trump… No Calls to Me!

During an interview today, Bill Clinton’s rape accuser Juanita Broaddrick suggested the New York Times spend the same amount of energy investigating claims of sexual assault against Bill Clinton that the newspaper put into probing Donald Trump’s alleged past treatment of women.

Asked if the Times contacted her for an interview about her past with Clinton, Broaddrick replied, “No they haven’t, Aaron.”

Broaddrick continued:

She said there is a whole generation of Americans who “haven’t heard about what Bill Clinton did to the women back in that time that they need to know.”

“Just like on Twitter I had these young Millennials coming on, saying, ‘Is this is true? Did it really happen?’ Well, yes. It did happen to me,” she added.

Broaddrick was asked to comment on the statements made by Trump at a campaign stop earlier this month, where the presidential candidate slammed Hillary Clinton as “unbelievably nasty, mean enabler” who “destroyed” the lives of her husband’s mistresses and alleged victims.

Broaddrick replied: “I feel like she has been the enabler behind him in allowing him to continue on the same path that he did back in the ’70s and ’80s and ’90s. He has absolutely no morals when it comes to women.”

Broaddrick was speaking in a joint interview with Breitbart News and a special podcast edition of this reporter’s weekend talk radio program, “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio.”

On Saturday, the Times published an extensive piece titled “Crossing the Line: How Donald Trump Behaved With Women in Private.”

The article reported that the newspaper’s journalists interviewed “dozens of women who had worked with or for Mr. Trump over the past four decades, in the worlds of real estate, modeling, and pageants; women who had dated him or interacted with him socially; and women and men who had closely observed his conduct since his adolescence.”

“In all, more than 50 interviews were conducted over the course of six weeks,” continued the Times. The interviews, the newspaper reports, revealed “unwelcome romantic advances, unending commentary on the female form, a shrewd reliance on ambitious women, and unsettling workplace conduct.”

Rowanne Brewer Lane, a model who was one of several women cited in the Times article, stated on Monday morning that her quotes alleging Trump disrespected her were taken out of context and she found it “very upsetting” that the newspaper took her statements and “put a negative connotation on it.”

Broaddrick says Clinton raped her at a hotel when she was a nursing home administrator volunteering for then-Arkansas Attorney General Bill Clinton’s 1978 gubernatorial bid.

In January, Broaddrick dropped new details in an interview on this reporter’s weekend talk radio show. Broaddrick said that within a few weeks after Clinton allegedly raped her, he started to call her repeatedly with the aim of meeting again. The phone calls went on for about six months, she stated.

“I was shocked to say the least that he would have the audacity to call me after what he did to me,” Broaddrick said.

Speaking publicly for the first time in nearly a decade, Broaddrick in November told this reporter that Hillary approached her at a fundraising event three weeks after the alleged rape, and Broaddrick says Hillary implied that Broaddrick should stay quiet about the incident.

archive.is/20NYW
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/18/clinton-rape-accuser-juanita-broaddrick-ny-times-interview-bills-alleged-victims/
soundcloud.com/breitbart/aaron-klein-juanita-broaddrick-on-ny-times-claims-against-trump-may-18-2016

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/atensnut/status/732998768090435584
freebeacon.com/politics/rape-pac-aims-to-give-silenced-victims-a-platform-to-tell-their-story/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3597824/Trump-s-extraordinary-attack-Bill-Clinton-links-rape-interview.html
archive.is/N1Kga
breitbart.com/video/2016/05/19/nbcs-andrea-mitchell-bill-clinton-rape-accusation-discredited/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get this woman on every station, full blast.
Get her a bag of cash too.

Signal boost time.

Sticky pls mods

YES

they fucked up when they thought the womanizer angle would work against Trump…when he's running against the Clintons for fuck's sake!

their best hope would've been to stfu and hope the "war on womyn" meme fizzled out before it could be used against them.

Let's spread this on the Renegayd Party's twatter. Why are they supporting a Rape-enabler (Shillary)???

I can't wait for the ads with Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, etc. to start airing on TV and radio this summer.

So Bill Rapes em.

Hilary defends Rapists in court then laughs about getting them off for raping a 12 year old knowing they were guilty.

This is a good fucking week.

I'm wondering if recent events and clashes were just bait for the Clinton camp…

If so, he's the nibblest of navigators that ever was

*nimblest

It's about to begin lads.
If you think the domination and verbal murder Trump has delivered to his previous opponents were brutal, you haven't seen a goddamn thing yet.

The destruction of the Clinton Machine will be remembered for centuries

THE FIRE RISES

Trump will use this.

Is this why Trump baited the MSM by releasing his phone call from 25 years ago? Now it looks like Clinton's past is fair game. Well, it always was but now it's even more fair game.

Gentlemen, strap in. Once Trump goes full power, Hillary will wish Bernie won the nod.

VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY!!!

All Trump has to do is reach out to her- and all the other women Bill has abused over the years- and make this a talking point. The Media can't ignore it if he starts pushing the issue. More than that, they WON'T ignore it, even if they could. Once it's out in the open, it's too juicy to ignore and other stations without allegiance to the Clintons will publish it if they don't.

This honestly makes me feel really bad for her.
May she be vindicated and receive the satisfaction owed to her.

that's the thing though - they have nothing else but the war on women/feminist shit

she can't compete with sandkike on the other progressive issues, and the old style party insider with a track record/respectability angle is what got the GOP stooges BTFO - she's not gonna win over any bern victim voters with that angle since that's why they're voting for an outsider

the muh vagina shit would've worked perfectly too if the republican nominee was as cucked as usual, but since he's trump and he says whatever the fuck he wants Clinton is screwed

DONALD TRUMP ACCUSES BILL CLINTON OF RAPE! THE MADMAN ACTUALLY SAID IT!!!

I'm sure this is exactly what he's planned to do in the run up to the presidential election

twitter.com/atensnut/status/732998768090435584

Trump should use one of his allocated tickets to the first debate and give it to Juanita. Have her sitting front and center staring at Hillary the entire time.

everyone knows Bill is a rapist

career politicians have just been too cucked and "respectable" to say it

I love how Trump is just wrecking all these hacks' shit

Holy fuck, that first debate between the Lord Emperor and Shillary is going to be one for the ages

I think we all knew that Trump would use this angle against Hilldog but I at least really didn’t know how he would go about it.

Offering women who claim to have gone through such an attack by a high profile individual a sack load of cash to be used as a tool for a political campaign would have been seen by many as distasteful.

Looks like the work (unless he is covertly behind this lady going to the press) has been done for him. She has gone public again and now he can offer her help that will be of mutual interest.

Why is this woman standing? What will happen if she loses? Is becoming the most powerful man in the world the only way she can avoid prosecution? Pretty whacky situation to be in if that is the case.

TRUMP HAMMERED BILL TONITE

IMPEACHMENT
DISBARRED
OUCH FUCKING HURTS

her response will be what will be noted
whether she flips the fuck out or stays reptilianishly impassible

O,ye of little faith.

Trump

Hannity

You can see it in his eyes.

He already has. Roger Stone has a PAC set up which will produce radio and TV ads featuring the rape victims during the general election.

The madman even named it the RAPE PAC:

freebeacon.com/politics/rape-pac-aims-to-give-silenced-victims-a-platform-to-tell-their-story/

holy shit
it's like Holla Forums running an election campaign ahaha

I can't wait to see the cognitive dissonance from the boomers trying to defend the Clintons after hearing about this.

>Implying we're not

Same here. A lot of boomers are blindly tribal when it comes to voting. This might be the first-ever election where significant numbers of them stay home.

A lot of that shit came out during the Lewinsky scandal and the impeachment. Boomers DO know about the Clintons, but they learned about them too late to do anything.

The only Boomers who will rally to Clinton are going to be crazy cat lady feminists.

Another story on Daily Mail

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3597824/Trump-s-extraordinary-attack-Bill-Clinton-links-rape-interview.html

I would like to see mainstream feminists defend Hillary against these ACTUAL rape victims.

It would redpill so many many normies.

True, but it'll be interesting to see how their slutwalking minions try to rationalize things, stages of grief and whatnot. How long will it take before they argue that Rapin' Bill has a disease and deserves everyone's compassion and sympathy, only to parlé that into some kind of rape culture algorithm? How does it go with the feminists, anyways? If one man is a rapist, then all men are equally guilty? They're going to have to get a patsy to shoot up a Planned Parenthood or something, push the white devil meme, switch the discourse to gun control.

"This is my rifle, this is my gun, this is for fighting, this is for fun…"

>oh shit he's going there

I can't isolate the frame but I can feel it flash across his face.

I exchanged a couple of messages with her back when she first got on Twitter. She struck me as very genuine and it was terribly sad. This fucker traumatized and terrorized her, and it really kind of ruined her life. Ever since then I've had this simmering rage and disgust towards the Clintons unlike any I felt before. I really want to see them both go down. They need to finally get their just deserts. I will be so fucking happy to see Trump be that instrument of justice, and help Broaddrick too.

Roger Stone also got Captain Big Titties elected, didn't he?

How do we get Roger Stone to mentor us?

Slapped together some OC.

They learned about it but there was terrible spin against it. They made Broaddrick out to be insane and Monica to be much older and much sluttier than she actually was. Combined with many other rape scandals that have happened recently, if utilized correctly this could be a very large hole in the SS Clinton's Ship.

It would be great if vaginas take down the champion of vaginas.

Bill Clinton nearly bit her lip off. It's a really disgusting story.

God I just hope nothing happens between now and the DNC because I want Hillary v Trump and not Bernie v Trump.Who knows what the elites are cooking with Hillary almost self-imploding. Just be cautious brothers.

just fmsu

Dank dubs for dank memes

The dumbfuck blew his load on a 22-year-old's dress and denied it, and the entire U.S. had to sit back and wait for the DNA results to come in like on an episode of "Maury." The media turned it into a joke, but I think anyone old enough to remember '98 has a lingering sense of disgust about the whole thing. It would have been put to rest, and Bill's legacy would have survived, but Hillary just had to have her day in the sun. Everything is about to come out, and it'll be ugly.

Not reading the whole thread- What about the Clinton pedo island vaction thing? Why does no one ever talk about that?

Ask him by email, he's probably going to ask for money though.

Stone is an absolute madman.

RIP Hillary.

The debates are going to be glorious. She's going to cry, isn't she?

Start up your fake SJW accounts on twatter and dumblr and start memeing this among the Bitter Bernouts who won't swing Trump. Go full third-wave jargon, call Shillary a rape apologist repeatedly, tell the lefties anyone who votes for her is endorsing institutional sexism, quote any feminist quotes on rape and siding with the enemy or any other of that intellectuall bankrupt shit they've used to tar others with rape, say that nnyone who supports Hillary is not a true feminist, that Bill is waging a war on women, that she's stolen the run from more talented women like Pelosi and Warren
and if they look like they're swinging point out how Trump defended his female models from Rosie O'Donnell's internalised misogyny, but otherwise just go fullblown feminist robotics on Hillary. It'll swing at least a few of the true believers. Make some hashtag for it like #ClintonMisogyny or I dunno something.

"AND RAPE!"

kek

(checked) very underrated OC

It's almost time.

Excellent.

And rape.

Why are they so orange? wtf, americucks…

Gamergays fucked up the soggy knees angle by making sure it was a cry for wolf by the time the election came.

Either its now seen as crying wolf and Clinton's' only card is ineffective or it still has teeth and she'll get destroyed by all the rape stuff. Either way she's fucked.

If we want exposure on this send it over to halfchan

someone on there made a thread but its getting slid

Trump is a powerful speaker. He can say a single word and you can actually feel the power behind it. High energy indeed. When he says "and rape" look at him, how he postures himself, how he shifts from looking at Hannity just long enough to look at the camera to utter the words, then right back to Hannity, the tone, the inflection, he is slaying with words and presence in ways Americans haven't experienced in half a century or more.

the studio lighting is weird

Holla Forums, help me understand this. The New York Times goes with the womanizer angle on Trump. Okay, they got him. He asked some model to change into a swimsuit, and she apparently liked the attention. My mind is blown.

And now he can say whatever he wants about the Clintons' war on women. Bill Clinton is surely a rapist of adult women and probably of children, and Hillary has enabled all of it. The NYT is full of liberal retards, but surely they must realize this, right?

Are they really this fucking stupid?

Yes.

They're still stuck in the mindset of establishment politicians who play by the old rules. Trump isn't an establishment politician (or a politician full-stop) and he doesn't care about their rules.

KEK is indeed a mighty god.

The only way left to rebel against this insane and disgusting world is to try and be a decent person.

Don't you know? It only matters if you do something "bad" if you're the enemy.

Because Trump went there too. Sadly, Epstein is an angle we can't use.

Now we know who was doing the raping.

Are you actually suggesting Trump fucked his daughter on Epstein's plane? Because IIRC Trump was a chaparone for his daughter…

Not only that, she will shit her pants during one debate against Trump, I'm sure of it.

PRAISE KEK

We need to make the comment section of Breitbart total Holla Forums.

I died.

Trump has got to be the most strategically minded man I've ever encountered. He had to have planned this out years in advance. May KEKE bless him and keep him from harm. Unless, of course, KEKE needs to spill his blood in order to propel this country into a much needed purifying civil war.

he's smart enough though. He could have come up this not that long ago

You're both wrong. It's just that, with Florida's current position as best state in the US, its meme magic is strong enough at the moment for its orange juice land memery to cause changes like this.

I hope the DNC still elects her instead of Bernie or Biden so that she can lose.

On the otherhand, she's so jewish, she might actually (((pull some shit))) to win anyways so it might be safer to kill her campaign here and now. Plus it would be funny to have her lose the nomination thrice in a row.

here's a webm

You're remembering wrong. Her mother was the chaperone, Trump wasn't accompanying them.

I've heard people literally say stuff like "so he raped some girls, that was years ago! You don't think they didn't want it?"
Literal victim blaming smh I can't even
How do the Clintons have so much power?

Why are there so many niggers here now?

People that appose them kermit the strangest suicides.

Nah, I'm not twelve and a recent expat from 4chan.

smh tbh fam

But how did they get to this level in the first place? Are Clintons old money or something? Do they have heavy jew power connections?

Smh fam you sound triggered rn

I suspect they occupy a similar niche that soros does. They are the big floating green head that looks like it's in control while while the nose behind the curtain is working all the levers and and turning all the dials.

They traded their freedom for money and the illusion of power while they are just a fall guy for when shit really hits the fan.

kek. he should invite all of the clintons' rape victims and the parents of that kid whose rapist hillary defended. convince whoever is controlling the cameras to flash to their faces for reactions.

NBC’s Andrea Mitchell: Bill Clinton Rape Accusation ‘Discredited’

Thursday on NBC’s “Today,” NBC News chief Washington correspondent and MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell reported on the issues Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton is facing in her White House, including a continued battle for her party’s nomination with Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) and Fox News Channel’s Sean Hannity’s interview with presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, in which Trump reference the rape allegation against her husband former President Bill Clinton.

Mitchell described Bill Clinton’s rape accusation as “discredited and long-denied” in her report on “Today.”

“Donald Trump using that word unprompted, during an interview last night with Fox News’ Sean Hannity, bringing up a discredited and long-denied accusation against former president Bill Clinton, dating back to 1978 when he was Arkansas Attorney General,” Mitchell said.

archive.is/N1Kga
breitbart.com/video/2016/05/19/nbcs-andrea-mitchell-bill-clinton-rape-accusation-discredited/

Annnnd it starts.

Its a batman gambit.

I would bet good money on it.

He probably, through his (((friends))) of the journalists, got the whole story for his womanizing out.

Everyone has already made up their mind if Trump is a misogynist or not. It will not hurt him a damn bit. But since the NY journalists will take the bait, then the other stories of Hill-dog and her record for keeping Slick Willy's name clean will come out.

Trump counts on his opponents doing exactly what they want.

JUST

I noticed senpai

anyone else sense that trumps (a tax dodging etc. douche of a business man in his own right) being made into a hero and eventually president/oligarchic overlord? Clinton sucks, but trump sucks too. i'd bet anything that he will help rich people continue to dodge taxes; no small loss of revenue in a nation in which 40% + of the wealth lies in a very few hands.

Charge him a $200 fee too for hotboxing the Oral Office

These are the people who call provocation "victimhood" remember.

It brought us rainbow parties for glamourizing blowjobs. Thanks kike media.

Definitely this. If he does this, Hillary is done for. She's a well know liar anyways.

Soggy knees people could care less about. Rape rape, as the nigress on TV calls it, is still taken seriously.

Information is power. Trump has information, and obviously he plays a lot of chess.

The Clinton Cash movie is coming out right before the DNC, women like Juanita Broaddrick and Paula Jones will be campaigning against Hillary this summer, and Hillary might even be indicted after the DNC takes place.

It's going to be a bloodbath.

Hombre, >>>Holla Forums

But never disproven =)

Yes, Ivana and also Trump's brother. I can't recall his brother's name atm.

Trump never went to Pedo Island.

He banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago.

made a compilation image.

feel free to share with BerOuts and other plebs, if you have a faggotry account.

Jew York Times would never do anything to harm Ms. Clinton

Also, change the slogan to "a roaring rampage of rape"

Roger Stone is the original Holla Forumsack.

we scared your pussy nigger mods off. this is Holla Forums territory now how do you like that cumskins

Bump to spread

Cum is life, shit is death. I know which one I choose.

Tbh fam, I find his support of NAFTA and MTFP status for the PRC to be even more disgusting than his rapes.

Why should anyone pay a tribute of their earnings to the ZOG?

this is not real

When did that happen? Link?

shwing

/r/ing sticky.

wtf