Dudder

the Dud, easily the Dud

4chan mods spill their spaghetti. Dud gets into a war with 4chan with Holla Forums after fucking up Wizardchan

Gamergate happens, Holla Forums becomes Gamergatechan. Hotwheels becomes "based dud". Shills Holla Forums everywhere, alt-chans, 4chan, Reddit, obviously trying to milk the website and the moment. Moot nukes Holla Forums, the 2nd exodus to Holla Forums, then Holla Forums gets the reputation as nazi-gamergate-chan.

Holla Forums comes under crippling attacks, Dud can't grow site because of its toxic reputation, can't figure out how to stop the attacks, has to rely on /baphomet/ for protection. He gets on the ethics cuck train to save his public image, starts locking himself up in the IRC and only communicates with /int/. He forms a perverse friendship with what would become Holla Forums. He becomes afraid of his userbase as the forces of Gamergate radicalize Holla Forums, further preventing growth. Dud begins to think Holla Forums's message of "freedom" can allow him to purge Holla Forums of extremism and jump-start user growth, his first target is Holla Forums. Dud runs off Holla Forums's original moderation and installs new mods who work under his thumb. Moderation disappears overnight. Dud plans the April anime raid with Holla Forums and Holla Forums's mods. Holla Forums's mods sit back and mock their users while Holla Forums runs shill disinfo inside the threads. Holla Forums destruction averted by Holla Forums userbase, Dud freaks out, throws Holla Forums under the bus and ceases to speak to Holla Forums users, locking himself up in the /irc/ permanently for fear of his fraud getting out and at that moment basically gives up on Holla Forums. Holla Forums tells all, becomes a terrorist group, dud allows them to run wild, as personal revenge against the userbase he despises (bc it prevents growth).
Dud creates /n/ as part of the anti-pol shill campaign, hoping to siphon off users from Holla Forums, goes on public anti-pol rant exactly similar to Moot's reasoning when he tried to create a news board and shutdown Holla Forums on 4chan. /n/ is immediately flooded with Holla Forums, Holla Forums and intl in a fight for Holla Forums's front page. Dud does nothing about this unexpected but obvious fuck up, further agitates drama on the website. Dud deletes /nnmodels/ in a moment of spite against another sect of extremism on 8can that hindered growth.

Meanwhile, the gamergate boards implode twice, dud does nothing to prevent catastrophe bc at this point he is beginning to hate Holla Forums. Allows the Holla Forums clique that is up his ass to install Acidcuck as the new gg head, who proceeds to totally ruin the gamergate movement on Holla Forums, does nothing about it, bc he is now an ethics cuck, hates Holla Forums and wants the "extremists" gone from the site, Acidcuck purging the anti-sjw wing of gamergate, redditizing Gamergate on Holla Forums.

Dud is a pill addict at this point in a 3rd world shithole. He hires Josh to fix the shit website that he is too lazy and intoxicated to fix, and he's emotionally surrendered anyway. The Next catastrophe begins. Dud ceases to exist, doesn't resurface until December when the next migrations fail. He shitcans /next/ and fires Josh, publicly apologizing to Holla Forums, promising to make amends by becoming the face of Holla Forums again and proposes VFEC (Vichan Front End Controller) as an experimental fix for Holla Forums's technical problems. Everyone gives him a second chance.

Dud then vanishes again, no one can find him, nothing on Twitter, no one can get a hold of him. Codemonkey comes in to save Holla Forums, actually fixes the website that Josh and Dud said could never be fixed. Josh was just using the predicament of Holla Forums for his own purposes, to shill himself and his software, which he couldn't finish anyway and became a drug addict himself with the dud in the process. Holla Forums shills and Holla Forums users rag the hell out of the dud in the Holla Forums fixyourshit threads, I personally make a post calling out the dud about his ip leaks of users for an interview that bedchan bro posts, he comes back in after months of another absence, cursing out Codemonkey in the thread and bitching about Holla Forums users. Codemonkey then shitcans the Dud.

bump

interesting breakdown. but what exactly are you aiming to accomplish with this pasta?

the internet has strayed from its true purpose: the hate machine.

I feed off of hate, my aim is to increase hatred.

ah, that's too bad. i thought we could possibly have an intelligent discussion about something.

carry on, edgelord

sage negated :^)

Getting rid of Holla Forums would do nothing but benefit Holla Forums.

sage negated

bump

And I'm still cleaning up the mess they left on Holla Forums.

:^)

thanks bro

what mess, exactly?

not saying there isnt one, just wondering

:^)

btw, would you agree with me that Holla Forums is now boring as fuck?

Yep. Worst part is that traffic hasn't even gone down that much in over a year, it's just that the content has gotten really stale.

Holla Forums is known as a pedo site by outsiders and a 4chan wannabe with over 10,000 dead boards by those of us who haven't abandoned the site yet

reinvent yourselves and do better pr

dysnomia is a MESS
dysnomia is a WASTE

i've taken the wew pill tbh

have you taken the brownpill yet, lad?

why, no…i haven't! can you brown pill me into this radical new paradigm of thinking, user?

Just find a cute grill and let her shit in your mouth. Enjoy being enlightened, friend!

this feeds my woman hate tbh

tbh, Holla Forums was the last good thing on dudchan

I agree IIRC tbqhwrn fam

*tbqhwyrn

if only all the world leaders could congregate and drop brown pills, world peace would actualize

but what about peepee? surely pee deserves its time in the sun.

that's a more rare form of enlightenment, meant only for those who are destined for post-human forms that subjugate the human primate

muchtoolongdidntread

Hate to be slightly off subject, but whered the IRC go? Shits everywhere.

Who cares? Holla Forums IRC is the cancer killing IRC.

forgot to check hitler dubs noice

I know, but Ill work nights sometimes and its just kinda something I do to kill an hour or so before crashing out. Tried a bit ago and it vanished like some jews from 1945.

I just tested it and I connected fine. It's still there…

Well I got in there but a bunch of rooms are spread out, as to before, I just hit the tab and I was in the same old chat.

I dunno. Its not even a button at the top of this page anymore.

just use mIRC. It's on the Rizon server and the channel called #Holla Forums.

Found it. Much appreciated.

Also sorry for the autism

Hi Roland, you fucked the site up. You're a shitty programmer. Nice shilling though.

Are you the same unbelievably autistic dumbass who's been typing out these long diatribes? – I'm assuming you are. Holy fuck, why haven't you killed yourself by now?

test

Getting rid of Holla Forums would do nothing but benefit Holla Forums.

Then they would all spill into the other boards. I'm glad those commie faggots have their containment board.

The final battle as the prophecy has foretold.

LOL DISREGARD, MOOT SURRENDERED; HOTWHEELS WON

This would make an interesting movie tbh fam

stay on topic redditor

GTFO Josh, we're never moving to you're little shithole.

FREDDIT BREDDIT

itt: ggrevolt/intl mining salt

No sage because its true that the dud abandoned Holla Forums for whatever retarded dud reason. If he really tried to get rid of Holla Forums, he never got his own userbase and deserves all the anger he feels towards it.

No rest for the wicked, dud.

I don't get it. Is he going bald? I don't notice any hairline recession. Shit I've had that exact hairline since I was 14.

Wtf cripplekike.

EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE REPLY BOX "EVERY Holla Forums USER IS A STUPID NIGGER"

EVERY Holla Forums USER IS A STUPID NIGGER

(You)
Agreed

sage negated

sage redone

Trying to find shortcuts to click "Post a Reply" and then "New Reply"

Like maybe Ctrl + P for Post Reply, and Ctrl + U for New Reply.

It will make derailing shit threads faster.

sage

What happened to Fred? Did he cut his hair, or get some type of disease? I feel bad for him either way, and I thank him for creating Holla Forums.

sage negated