Advice

hey Holla Forums

could you help me find a way to kill a dog, without it looking like a "murder"

maybe give it something to eat?

I will not choke it since it will make noises and I want the job to be simple, fast and quiet

Feed it, hug it and love it forever until it dies of old age.

give him something to eat every now and then. Eventually, he will earn your trust and then you'll be able to lead him into something. I don't know where to go from there though.

Chocolate

Rub the dog's fur with delicious gravy and it will eat itself!

You could pretend not to know that garlic kills doggos.

If you are looking for a way to legally and humanely kill a dog in pain who needs it, then feed it avocados mixed with other foods. I disclaim anything anyone does with this information.

reported to Peta

Also don't kill it because you don't like it - make it a thought out reason. Someone must want a free dog, and you can sell it if you don't want to just give it away. Plus, it's a lot less risk and you sound like the kind of idiot who would fuck up a mercy killing. Now I'm wondering about dog overpopulation and if killing it actually makes more sense. Great. I disclaim anything anyone does with this information.

Reminder that many serial killers got their start murdering animals.
Don't be famous for the wrong reasons, seek psychiatric counseling.

did he actually kill animals?

just send it too a shelter

you sick fuck, OP

rtesy

>>>/oven/

I feel for you op. Next-door neighbors' dogs are the worst, whatever the breed.

Leave it tied up outside of a Korean or Filipino restaurant.

Problem solved.

needs smaller hooks, bigger meat.

dogs like antifreeze but antifreeze isn't good for doggies, horrible death… don't kill poochy

is this true?

is there something like this for humans?

Chocolate, ibuprofen

Selenium is a good and easily obtainable poison for humans.

those has no immediate effects.

"spill" some antifreeze around it. It's sweet so it will lick it up,, and problem solved no more barking at 4am.