Why do you still unironically like women and (attempt to) have sex with them, Holla Forums

Why do you still unironically like women and (attempt to) have sex with them, Holla Forums

Shouldn't you be off washing your fleshlight OP?

Joke's on you. I only like women ironically.

Then what do you truly like unironically?

Shouldn't you be crying over being alone at home on another Friday night on another beautiful summer day?
kys fam

So you like hairless girls that smell nice and since when do women not wash?

GAS THE PEDOS

C'mon fam

Sort of. I also do not like significant breasts, "big" butts, roasties, and adult personalities.

Women wash and all, sure, look at the middle image in the OP.

It's Saturday here and I am at work.

Get back to your charity work handjobs for the homeless

I didn't chose to be hetro, I was born that way.

Check that cis privilege shitlord, not in muh safespace hugbox circlejerk internetz.

Don't you want to be happy, OP?

how many cocks is she bouncing on every week besides his?

I am happy, I have a lgf of the moderate age of 3 years old

Nope.
I only fuck the stronger gender now.

Strength is an illusion.

Well if it's an illusion is a pretty damn convincing one.
No woman could ever fuck me the way he does.

babyfuckers need to be purged!!!

I could care less if they don't post pics of underaged models, we're good. Since that whole line of things is gone, we've got this. This is acceptable. I mean honestly the odds that op is a sick baby fucker are low, and even if he is, I don't have to look at little girls in sexual positions with his posts, so who cares?

Hey now, babylove is a powerful type of love, stop trying to stop love, there's no changing it or weakening it, it's babylooove~

I mean, I do like kids, and hang out with them, babysit them, etc, but I don't use my dick on them, does that count as not being a "sick baby fucker?"

I never cared for all the "modeling" things, but now 8ch seems dead as fuck because everyone fucking left.
rip

herm?

because i enjoy an intelligent SO and not fucking a child you fuckin degenerate scum

New Teen JB girls board

Why did pedos come back here again?

Isn't librechan back up?

Why not? I was off when the whole shitfest happened, so I'm just going to do as I normally would.

Libre is up, yes.

Children are intelligent, friend, they just usually don't study, or more-so, consume propaganda that is supposed to "inform" them. I'd much rather prefer a partner who didn't talk about who is going to do what as president, or shit about celebrities, goseuppp, or general useless shit often for the sake of arguing. I'd prefer one that lives in the present moment, and one who just doesn't bother with all that trash and is just authentically them: a child.
Nothin' degenerative about havin'a'lil'babylove fam

While I haven't fucked a child as you put it, I'd definitely say it's better than with an adult. Much softer, less fake, more genuine, and overall better proportions, less degenerations, and an overall better look. How could it not be better.

I never started.
Still wait for sexbots.

Come on, sex bots can't truly be satisfying, as whatever you do is only one sided.
It's like masturbating with an advanced doll or fleshlight.

I'd never settle for a bot, as they aren't the ones I want to please/pleasure, and even if made to feel, they still aren't the one.