New Ghostbusters Trailer Released Today

Now, I wouldn't be shitting up Holla Forums with this kind of thing unless it's worthwhile. And after the catastrophic butt hurt downvoting the last trailer in to oblivion caused, I think it's worthwhile to shit on this one.

No disrespect to the mods.

youtube.com/watch?v=gMfUjDnpfRY

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/s4UuX
archive.is/QgGCc
vice.com/read/theres-a-new-ghostbusters-trailer-for-everyone-to-get-pissed-off-about-vgtrn?utm_source=vicetwitterus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sage

we really need some moderation on this board. Some weirdo is obsessed with ghostbusters. I bet he's not even old enough to remember them

wew lads

I just know people on twitter are flipping their shit already. I haven't looked. But you can just tell. Patton Oswalt might just decide to join his wife after this.

Why wouldn’t you want the direct link? Use it to downvote the video and immediately leave before it can load.

You must be new here

Welp boys, Salt's back on the menu! Start screen capping!

oh look it's another evalion jew cunt beta orbitor still ass ravaged from yesterday

He's just trying to scare off the normies.

It's interesting they got all these verified accounts to make these canned responses in response to the trailer. The lugenpresse is working overtime to sell this turd.

I wonder what Illuminati are trying to convey through this shitty movie.

Put it in the cyclical.

I feel bad for those who actually designed the films looks and style, I'm headed into the same buisness and it must feel kinda bad when the movie you spent nights drawing designs for is outright hated (Though the blame falls on the writers and all above).

Feels sad man

JewInvader, is that your new profile picture is is this downerkikelet serious?

you know you can post multiple images in one post, you dumb fuck?

also i downvoted after "muh race thing" and then I relogged on second account to downvote it again. Jesus fucking christ on a stick, this is one of the most shitty things I've seen. And the CGI is not that bad, it looks pretty nice, but everything else is pure shit.

anyway sage for movie thread on Holla Forums

Altamont Wilshire raw indigo, fucking liberal plebs.

Also, god-tier jeans thread.

Just looked at some of his pics and this fag has the worst tastes in clothing.

Bump. Kikes are trying to slide this hard. Line is drawn in the sand. We will win, because we're right. The idiocy of "culturally appropriating" what is considered a movie made for and by whites, when in reality the movie was written by what they would consider a diverse group. This entire thing is retarded on so many levels, it hurts.

New article from a true cuck.

archive.is/s4UuX

Just when I thought things couldn't get any weirder, cunt busters try to gain fame on their fake job.

archive.is/QgGCc
vice.com/read/theres-a-new-ghostbusters-trailer-for-everyone-to-get-pissed-off-about-vgtrn?utm_source=vicetwitterus

Thread is bumplocked. Mods over at 4chan are censoring everything about this. Same here, I guess. Guess it's time to go somewhere else. If mods, both on here and 4cuck are trying to stop people from mass downvoting, then they're doing a good job of it.

There's probably a thread already on the subject you fucking mong.

Maybe you should check before talking out of your ass. That's bumplocked too.

Fuck. There so much precious salt to mine. And no where to put it.

There's a fucking cyclical dedicated to this shit. Fuck off

Scrolling waaaayydown to the positive comments, they all look like bots.

If you don't find it funny then you're sexist!!

I'm just happy how crazy these people are showing themselves to be to the normies.

Naw I think women are inherently hilarious. They start talking about rights and equal pay and I laugh.

Fucking nobody is inherently funny. You have to apply yourself. God I fucking hate how they abuse language and logic

The only real answer.

Wow, an effete materialistic progressive who idolizes Morrissey. How unusual.

Can we get a one year boycott going on any theater that shows this movie?

It's actually a great way to show the normies this sjw bullshit.