Trump releases his list of Judges to replace Scalia

archive.is/L3cIW

Just out that Trump released the name of Judges he would use to fill any vacancy in the Supreme Court including the vacancy Scalia left. I don't know any of these judges but I'm pretty sure there are anons out there that can dig up if this is a good list for us or not. I want to believe that Trump is really trying to turn the Supreme Court from a law making group back to their original intention of protecting the constitution.

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/101818p.pdf
www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/092644p.pdf
www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/121150p.pdf
www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/112067p.pdf
brownwatch.squarespace.com/brownwatch-news/2015/4/5/when-you-punish-an-innocent-black-man-with-death-who-is-the.html
archive.is/1CTRr
pfaw.org/media-center/publications/william-pryor-unfit-to-judge/pryor-s-record-civil-rights
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/733128160603168768
archive.is/YNnzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

any jews?

Let me guess more godless catholics.
Yeah, jews and catholics, they are the downfall of the western world

wtf? he put that faggot wisconsin radio host charlie sykes wife on the list.

this guy was one of the worst of the nevertrump people.

7 white male, 3 white female, 1 jewish male

Those are acceptable numbers.

Kikes are forced into law so they're there and you can't avoid them completely.

and he's still being a little bitch about it…what a fuckin cuckservative piece of shit.

Thomas Hardiman
Supports punishing childfuckers (sexual tourism): www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/101818p.pdf
This is weird, he doesn’t support the right to record cops: www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/092644p.pdf
DOESN’T support unquestioned open/concealed carry: www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/121150p.pdf
DOESN’T support freedom of speech: www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/112067p.pdf
Raymond Kethledge
No idea.
Joan Larsen
No idea.
Thomas Lee
Supports the federal government over states: Skull Valley Band of Goshute Indians v. Leavitt, 376 F. 3d 1223
Basically known for intellectual property law.
William Pryor
Ooh, we might have something here.
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT. WE CAN’T CATCH A BREAK.
He likes voter ID, though.
SEEMS TO BE AGAINST DEGENERACY.
David Stras
He is believed to be the first Jewish justice on the Minnesota Supreme Court.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Diane Sykes
Okay, sure.
Don Willett
HEY NOW.

Is he mind fucking them again???? Remember most of the voters aren't Holla Forums level

fuck Indians

Zionist?

Is he?

I DON'T WANT JEWISH 10 COMMANDMENTS IN MY FUCKING COUNTRY! FUCK YOU JEW

Be happy, man, at least you're not on his naughty list.

Kill yourself, fedora.

Stras is married to his wife, Heather. They have two children. Through his father, Stras is related to Holocaust survivors from Hungary and Germany.
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>6035282
NO FUCKING GET OUT OF MY FUCKING COUNTRY AND GO BACK TO FUCKING ISRAEL YAMMAKU – YOU DON'T COMMAND ARYANS OF JACK SHIT YOU BETA INBRED DEVIL

CHRISTIANITY IS OVER 1000 YEARS OLDER THEN JUDAISM

THE TWO ARE RELATED IN NO WAYS AT ALL

JEWS DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE OLD TESTAMENT, THEY FOLLOW THE TALMUD

JUDAISM AND ISLAM ARE BOTH CULTS, AND ARE THE EXACT SAME CULT MERELY DIFFERENT SECTS

I thought Holla Forums had gone.

GOD I FUCKING HATE YOU PEOPLE

You seem upset.

Yep. Kill yourself, fedora.

Is that when he gives someone a name? Like;
crooked
little
low energy
crazy
goofy

I couldn't recover from that.

FUCK
====
====
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU LYUNG JEW WORSHIPER
====
====
====
====
====
====
====
YOU GET FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY
====

''
FUCK YOUR COMMANDMENT!

Reported for spam.

Yup. Holla Forums confirmed.

FUCK YOU JEWS AND YOUR JEWISH COMMANDS

Oh sure you will, little buddy. When Trump has the FBI gather a list of all degenerate, subversive internet scum, you'll be on that list. You'll be heading straight to the gas chambers, little buddy.

I'm a white male. I've never dipped my cock in mud of any variety. I've never broken the law or gotten arrested.

and, filtered

Just getting a quick glance over some of the things they have done, they all seem like decent candidates for the court. They blow the fuck out of El Rato's claim that Trump would appoint liberal judges and also get libs and their minority pets fucking salty so already there is some positive.

I’m not seeing “not liberal” from them. I was expecting at least one strict constitutionalist. I don’t get that from these guys.

nice. not bad at all

Do we know any strict constitutionalist judge Trump should have picked? What would have been a good list for him to have made? I'm just curious because I believe a lot of judges today are pretty pozzed.

If I recall correctly, Bill Pryor is pretty well versed on the Constitutuon. Be was named before and I remember anons doing some research on him and Mrs. Sykes.

william pryor is probably the closest to a "strict" constitutionalist.

Yeah, I guess so.

Fuck. I totally that it will take a while for us to undo the last 70 fucking years. It can’t happen all at once, and it might not happen within our “generation” (20 years), but it CAN be fast. So when I see it not going as fast as it COULD (without radical social upheaval; meaning physical violence), I get a little down.

Still, the border and deportations are the most important thing right now. Plug the leak; then we can turn the ship in the right direction. Anything else–like trimming the sails, manning the guns, and manning the conn–is just icing.

lmao what a little cunt bitch

Nothing will matter unless the birth rate goes up. With a high enough birth rate we'd not even need to care about illegals coming in as they'd be a shrinking percentage of the total population. If we don't have more kids we'll continue to need to replace our society with immigrants to stay afloat. It worries me that Trump doesn't address this.

He has to fix the economy before that, so people have the resources to raise their kids properly.

well they are related, but actually, yeah. Christianity is older isn't it? Modern Judaism is based on the Talmud and that thing was written after the gospels, so… huh.

I have to think about this

Never mind beat the feminists down and restore the family unit so that kids can 1. exist and 2. grow up healthily.

Christianity is absolutely older than “Judaism” (Talmudism), by either several centuries or over a millennium (depending on how you start counting “the Talmud went from oral tradition to being codified in a book”).

We're on his internet people list

The economy is socially broken. Women in the workforce creates a lot of dual-income-no-kids couples that drive up the cost of living where the good jobs are to where child-bearing couples are locked out. Can't be fixed without addressing it.

If such a thing wasn’t dorky to the extreme, I’d like an “Official Trump Internet Person” badge.

Holla Forumslacks need to start running for office and change shit.

We need someone to make the nimble navigator badge. Like something that can be put onto an arm of a jacket.

I wish I knew how I would start that process. I think though I really need to get a better process on how I would start changing things if I got into office so I don't just run for something and be like 'Oh great I dont know how to do shit.'

You're fucking a white male? You're a white male?

Yeah I wish he would say something about our declining birth rate too but seriously what do you want him to say "Attention rich white people like myself, you need to cease fornicating, get married and stop using contraceptives. Thank you and God Bless."

HES A WHITE MALE

We need more Trump patches
If any of you at the /bmw/ are reading this, get on it.

Wrong, faggot

you're on the pusch list

Thats our job to propagate, not necessarily his.

Huh… I really did not know that. I spent a lot of time arguing with christcucks because I thought it was just a branch of the jews.

But now I see the light

still a semetic religion of sandniggers at its core but it's better than kikes

I'll put it simple. Europeans made Christianity great, not the other way around.

The first new testament was written in greek.

Christianity's Old Testament shares many of the same books as the early books of the Talmud. They share The Book of Genesis, The Book of Exodus, the Book of Judges, and The Book of Esther for instance.

Islam acknowledges Genesis and Exodus, but it differs greatly out of the two religions.

I agree with you on that. European Christianity is far, far better than the good goy kind.

I did not know this either. See, why the fuck does that faggot who spams "REPENT REPENT HELL IS ETERNAL" Never bring this shit up?

Found something on William Pryor:
>brownwatch.squarespace.com/brownwatch-news/2015/4/5/when-you-punish-an-innocent-black-man-with-death-who-is-the.html
Kek, he's bretty based

Because you're stupid.

if you are a child in school you don't have free speech.

The question is: how many see themselves as strict constitutionalists?

>archive.is/1CTRr
Archive for those who dont want to give clicks

why the fuck does everyone want the 10 cuckmandments on a court house? It's fucking stupid, and is meaningless.

Cuck TRUMP invites Jews and R.C.C. hereticks onto my Supreme Court? You'd better turn in your Christian card, Donald John.

*tips Dawkins' book

M'professor.

Oh look a Jew worshiper

b-but how will we know that "Thou shalt not kill" (unless you work for the government)?

It's the basis of civilization.
We are in decline if we can't display the rules that make civilization possible.

don't forget "niggardly"

"strict constitutionalist" is a bullshit term, anyway. The supreme court exists to resolve ambiguity. The reinterpretations fundamentally 'create' law in the process. There's no way around this and "strict constitutionalist" vs "activist judge" are just labelling who you agree with. Knowing that, pick people you agree with, be biased as fuck. That's how it works.

Varg had a video about women in the workforce, and how that basically fucked society: "Now they have twice the workforce, and can pay everyone less."

HOLY FUCK

pfaw.org/media-center/publications/william-pryor-unfit-to-judge/pryor-s-record-civil-rights

NO TRUE CHRISTIAN!!!!

They were laws made by men. There is nothing divine absolute innate understandings like "don't steal and don't kill".

not everyone has a "belief" in something
some people actually like to see reality for what it is

First major complain from the left was "they're all White people!".

He's just providing the rope they're using to hang themselves. It's brilliant!

I have a feeling this list was released specifically to stop cucks in Congress from cucking for (((Merrick Garland))) instead of waiting for the election.

I can see that the race/sex card will be the only focused thing for weeks.

Kill yourself.

Everyone has belief. Belief precludes following anyone's knowledge.

Can you not use wikipedia or google dumbass? Stop asking people to spoon-feed you and do some goddamn research on your own for once.

Ex-wife

Hell is forever, which is another way of saying that it lasts for eternity, user.

Also, see above comment regarding punishment for transgressions.

Wrong, those books are not part of the Talmud, they're part of the Tanak. But the Jews don't actually believe in or follow the Tanak, they see it as nothing more than mythological stories, and they don't follow the religious practices that are specified in it. They follow the Talmud, which describes a very different religion. More info here:

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Muslims also don't read or follow any part of the Bible, as they believe that it was "corrupted". Mohammed ordered his followers to never read the Bible. The "religion" of Islam (which is actually a political ideology with religious trappings) is defined by the Koran, the Sira (life of Mohammed), and the Hadith (teachings/traditions of Mohammed). More info here:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s

So far that's the only worthwhile pick (from your list, I'm not familiar with any of them)

This is absolutely savage to Sykes' reputation around the metro Milwaukee area after mainstream media basically sucked his dick for attempting to roast Trump as a fake conservative on his own morning show.

For Trump to name drop Sykes wife (who is not his first wife, btw; lol pot kettle black territory) means that basically he just took the piss out of Sykes.

TRUMP JUST CUCKED A SMALL TIME PUNDIT IN THE NATIONAL MEDIA

Amazing.

Fucking this.

NO ONE IS SAFE FROM HIS BANTZ

The more I think on this, the more I see his plan.
Either way, there will be salt and memes in our future.

I guess Charlie Sykes' wife will now tell him to be nicer to Mr. Trump or he may not get his once a week strap-on sodomy session.

Ex-wife. He probably brought home a bull and she wasn't having known of that even if he was willing to prep it.

None*. Fucking autocorrect on this phone. There's a reason I originally turned that shit off.

Hell is a viking myth you kike slave. I'd rather be in hell that worship at fucking kike Jesus feat. Fuck your Commandments you desert nigger backwards cunt. You stole them from the code of Hammurabi

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU WORShip a little jew boy as GOD

NEW: TRUMP MAY ADD TO LIST IN COMING WEEKS

archive.is/YNnzk

Reminder to hide all derailing shills.

Trump is a Christian. Cry somewhere else you fucking autists. Jesus Christ, nobody cares.

It's amusing that everyone does not want a Supreme Court judge nominated by Obama. I doubt he could propose anybody that would be well accepted. Very telling and should be the real story, as well as half the court being Jewish.

*unless you're nonwhite

Whites would have to have a birthrate above fucking seven for that to be possible, and the country literally cannot support that many people.

The muds need to go.

Because any religious debate on Holla Forums nowadays is conducted purely by shills, be they pro- or anti-anything.

Here's hoping that he picks a judge who'll make some proactive decisions, like repealing the fucking Hughes Amendment.

it's a partial list:

"My list of potential U.S. Supreme Court Justices was very well received. During the next number of weeks I may be adding to the list!"