Transgender 10 year old interview

Brave girl talks about discrimination she has experienced

Although she may not look like it, Charlie Lowthian-Rickert was born with 'male' genitalia.

However at 2 years of age it was clear to her and her mother that she was a woman on the inside; and now she is on the outside too.

Now at 10 years of age Charlie is educating the masses on life as a transgender child, and how rape is a constant and enduring threat.

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/284736627_Gender_Differences_in_Subjective_Well-Being_and_Their_Relationships_with_Gender_Equality
cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/ottawa/lawyer-john-david-coon-wanted-on-allegations-of-sex-assault-1.2501200
archive.is/nk9DR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spanking your children is abuse.

Destroying their natural purberty by force-feeding them synthsized opposite gender horomones that include many unsafe health side-effects is progressive and tolerant.

What a beautiful world we live in.

How many of these kids are just boys who want to be girls for the added attention and approval?

Western culture is gynocentric now. Our daughters are so precious. Women are so important. Our boys are all troublemakers and our men are violent rapists, so all they're fit for is either prison, or military service to save third world Muslims from big bad dictators who coincidentally sit on large reserves of oil and poppy fields.

Kids don't know anything, but they do want the approval of their parents and teachers. It's not hard to figure out that girls don't get punished and people dote on and protect them in ways they've never done for boys.

Of course these boys want to be girls now. It's life on easy mode, in a game where hard mode has no benefits.

Oh, I see the problem. Yeah, shit like this is to be expected with a weak father.

I'm out, Holla Forums.

I'm fucking out.

Hopefully it blows its brains out at age 20 for being such a weirdo. Along with the parents too.

Oh look it's wearing clothes and dancing around at 2! Wait it's wearing girl clothes, that must mean it knows it wants to be a female! Proceed to inject hormones and cut off genitalia of baby.

Look at the catalog, there already is a ghread about that brainwashed child

And yet women have a lower life satisfaction than across the West. Unlike traditional societies. See here for more:

researchgate.net/publication/284736627_Gender_Differences_in_Subjective_Well-Being_and_Their_Relationships_with_Gender_Equality

Gynocentrism is heavily pushed by the elites (Ms. Magazine was funded by the CIA, for example), because the elites know a society dominated by women is doomed.
All the traditional masculine traits that pose a threat to the elites must be attacked and eliminated.

I mean yeah who would WANT to live in a society like this right?

They're just too bluepilled to put 2 and 2 together to figure out that's why things are this shitty.

What the fuck ?!
Even at 10 it sounds more masculine than many grown men.

END
OF
DAYS

i have a nephew who is 4, he is smart, but he doesnt know a fucking thing. i have another who is 7 and he just now started to understand the concept of feelings. both these kids are very bright master race boys. these fucking sick fucks are grooming their kids. if these sick fucks and groom an innocent child to become a twisted freak talking about rape at age 10, then i will raise mine to be ready to kill niggers and kikes at age 10. fair is fair.

Reminds me of this.

This is a kike thread. Why?

It called him "her"

this. i bet it's why i want to be a girl.

that's what women do. they feminise society and emasculate men but they don't know they shouldn't want that and that it'll only make them miserable.

i want to be a girl so i can live as a girl properly, in a masculine society where men are alphas.

And that's well deserved, considering women are responsible for our cultural and societal decline, through the use of their vote and their inherent irrational stupidity.

This little faggot should be put to sleep.

The parents and doctors involved here deserve to be shot

this tbh.

i wish i'd had parents and doctors who'd stopped my puberty ;_;

Kikes*. Kikes are the source, and traitors are what have allowed them success.

Ms. Magazine was co-founded by Gloria Steinem (jew), who had CIA connections. So maybe that's where you're getting that.

You would never be a true girl, you would always be a boy with his dick turned inside out.

Just be happy with you gender queerboy.

Somehow the mutant believes something more deluded than that it is a woman.

but as a male it's not ok for me to be submissive and effeminate ;_;

I don't think I even did anything when I was two? My cognative functioning was still infantile. How the fuck can anyone decide something like this when they havent learned to use a fucking toilet yet.

Ignore it. The same troll posts in every thread on sex to gush about how he wants to be the perfect woman. Don't bang your head against this wall.

Well, I'm gonna draw up ways to kill myself. See ya, Holla Forums.

How the fuck does a 2 year old have a concept of gender roles?

At that age I didn't even know what my poop was.

this, my only memory of being two is thinking my dick was "dancing" when I was under water and my mom catching me trying to eat soap.
this is the end result of liberal brainwashing, the completely pacified modern male who is gaurenteed not to reproduce.

What a strong girl

I know this kind of shit will piss you off Holla Forums but i have gone past that… all i can do it laugh.

Must be a defense mechanism

Yep, I was raised by a single mother. Had very confused sexuality and even through my 20s felt like a "woman trapped in a man's body." Later I realized it was because I had no male role models, and I thank God I grew up in a decade where giving children hormone treatments to change their gender was so bizarre that nobody could even conceive of it.

So much child fucking in Ottawa nothing surprises anymore.

This faggot used to be my friend's lawyer:

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/ottawa/lawyer-john-david-coon-wanted-on-allegations-of-sex-assault-1.2501200

I'm really close to my neices and nephew. Small family, our parents are dead, never knew grandparents. I've been there constantly, cause i love them. They are aryans to the highest degree. My younger niece is same age as this faggot, and would destroy him. She understands that she is the outsider now, and calls them monsters. In great context too. We can have a discussion about how she feels about men in the bathroom. She knows. Any self respecting white man will look out for their own.

If i ever see a man walk into a bathroom after her or her sister go in, i will go full wehrmacht. Believe it.

Go to the doctor and ask about testosterone,fam, it couldn't hurt and might help resolve your issues.

Jesus fucking Christ those parents need to be taken out behind the shed and fucking shot. How in the ever loving fuck is this happening? I knew things were bad, but they were this bad even 8 years ago? Why are we not out there cleaning this shit up?

At least he will be passable before hitting adulthood.

More boipussy for me

archive.is/nk9DR
A message to cancucks, record everything and be prepared to lawyer up if they attack you for "straight" or "cis". This law can and should be used as a double edged sword until it is repealed.

Never ceases to amaze me how many fellow degenerates are on Holla Forums. Fags, queers, trans, and still somehow redpilled.

Eh, whatever happens, good luck. If being redpilled or trans is difficult, mixing them together is insane mode.

As for the rest of the thread, there's a reason something like 3x as many men as women want to transition.

Meh join a kink community. I find it works because I can do whatever degenerate shit I want in a chill environment, and don't have to deal with all the bullshit identity politics and cancer in my day to day life.

Eh lot of us go that way. I'm personally just numb to liberal insanity at this point. I know where I stand, in opposition to madness. But I'm unfazed by this sort of thing.

I'm pretty desensitized to it too. It still disgusts me as an abhorrent thing that shouldn't exist, as with most of the world and a good chunk of humanity today, but I can look it right in the face without blinking and describe the horrors I bare witness to without being stunned.

The famous quote about the abyss staring back if you stare into it is one thing, but if you keep staring it right in the eyes without turning away, eventually not even the most twisted and abominable things that crawl out of it can faze you or stand in the way of your goals. The typical centrist/apolitical simply turns his back and pretends there is no abyss, while the modern liberal gleefully jumps off the cliff into its howling maw to fuel its expansion, but we stand on the edge and do our best to hold it back while preventing more from feeding it with their souls.

I suppose that's the modern philosophy we've chosen, during this time of deep wrongness about the world with no feasible means of cleansing it with what little power we hold: We are the ones who remain vigilant toward the encroaching darkness, hoping to at least slow its spread even if we cannot stop it, so that those who can end this nightmare have time to rise up and do so before all is forever lost.

We're the last line of defense against the unceremonious death of mankind as we know it, autistic shitposting, dank memeing and all. Welcome to the accursed position of he who helplessly and tearfully perceives the writhing tentacles of entropy worming their way ever closer to the heart of humankind, eager to destroy the fleeting beacon of order in the sea of chaos before it has a chance to spread to many points rather than the site of its first and last stand.

Sometimes, boys who like different things (especially less physical activities) than most other boys are suggested by adults, adolescents, other kids, or the tv that they are homosexuals. Or a combination.

On example would be liking pink, high heels, or nail paint, and being called 'gay' or effeminate, offensively or not(I am not a fan of unisex fashion, it must be kept to a small minimum).

Cool age, I think.
I agree that this kid is a he, though. It's horrible to think that someday he might grow up to be like .webm related.

spoilered for nasty content.

Two minutes of hate method, as described in 1984.

my cousin was playing with my dualshock controller like it was a doll at 2 years old
2 years old have no idea what the fuck they are doing and if they insist they are mature enough to decide their gender then i want AoC laws abolished

shamelessly stealing this

I wonder how much Preparation H this kid goes through in a month

There can not be enough spoilers for this degeneracy.
No matter how many times I see that on here it never stops being absolutely horrifying.
We shall only find absolution by fire.