Iran sponsors a Holocaust cartoon contest

Germany is condemning a contest in Iran for cartoons depicting the Holocaust, saying it sows hatred and deepens divisions in the Middle East.

[A] prominent Iranian newspaper said it would hold a competition for cartoons on the Holocaust to test whether the West extends the principle of freedom of expression to the Nazi genocide as it did to the caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad.

archive.is/cUt3h

Other urls found in this thread:

historiography-project.com/iran/
irancartoon.ir/gallery/album48
archive.is/IwIEe
archive.is/SQjGr
archive.is/PEvDX
archive.is/6dyLx
hamshahrionline.ir/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh, look, that's an edited screenshot from Daibosatsu Toge (also known as Sword of Doom), the unfinished 1966 version.

Great movie. Although i prefer the complete trilogy version of 1960.

is it open to anyone?

Rev up those ovens, it's time to show them how to gas kikes with paint!

Implying it ever happened.

this is it lads

holeeeeee shet this is glorious, as long as submissions are open to the public

Mickey really makes the scene better because he has a wee little mouse katana.

Can we put in online submissions?

OP here. Voice of America is really a good news source. They routinely report interesting stories the lamestream media won't touch.

Are we gonna spam-submit original Zyklon Ben cartoons to this? Or maybe it would be better to use Horsey's originals since the kikes have stopped editing Ben's stuff.

If anything with Ben Garrisons signature wins I'll probably die from laughter.

If someone can change the text balloon to say "the holocaust was slightly exaggerated", this will be my entry.

this is my entry

What are we waiting for laddies?

icwydt

Here's my rendition
am i dyslexic

I want to see hooked noses and a whole lot of marionettes, people

They do it every year. I'm surprised you faggots didn't see the thread last year who am I kidding, I know you're all new

It IS open to everyone!

I recommend looking at previous year winners. Some are really, REALLY good.

Do you have any links, for previous winners or for this years entries?

only one I found with winners:
historiography-project.com/iran/

That's probably the best link to find previous entries. It refers back to irancartoon.ir but I can't find the holocaust contest on the english version.

After trying to navigate the site for a while I found this irancartoon.ir/gallery/album48 with all the winners from the 2005 contest. Can't find the more recent ones.

Thanks man. Some pretty clever works. Their resolution is shit though.

Why is Germany doing this?

Also, where do I send the image? Does Iran have a twitter handle?

its so modern art

its "minimalist" you uncultured fuck

Can we get in on this?

I agree that we need Ben "gas the Jew till you see Prussian Blue" Garrison's signature on it.

Sandniggers and Jews should nuke eachother already

Bump. We should submit some Ben Garrison cartoons.

Can the fire even be raised this high?

THIS BOARD IS COMPROMISED, THE TOP MOD IS A NIGGER THAT BANS WHITE NATIONALISTS

In case you have not noticed yet, this topic is censored all over the internet.

Have you realized yet that you are in a containment board?

One of us got out, and it got viral, 60k subscribers in 2 days, 2million total video views before being shut down. And now they don't even want you to know that our ideas are like oxygen for the brainwashed millenial normie.

SEE THE ARCHIVES, SHILLS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CENSOR THIS IN THE LAST DAYS AND THE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION MODS ARE IN IT TOO

archive.is/IwIEe

archive.is/SQjGr

archive.is/PEvDX

archive.is/6dyLx

archive.is/IwIEe

archive.is/SQjGr

archive.is/PEvDX

archive.is/6dyLx

THIS BOARD IS COMPROMISED, THE TOP MOD IS A NIGGER THAT BANS WHITE NATIONALISTS

In case you have not noticed yet, this topic is censored all over the internet.

Have you realized yet that you are in a containment board?

One of us got out, and it got viral, 60k subscribers in 2 days, 2million total video views before being shut down. And now they don't even want you to know that our ideas are like oxygen for the brainwashed millenial normie.

SEE THE ARCHIVES, SHILLS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CENSOR THIS IN THE LAST DAYS AND THE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION MODS ARE IN IT TOO

archive.is/IwIEe

archive.is/SQjGr

archive.is/PEvDX

archive.is/6dyLx

archive.is/IwIEe

archive.is/SQjGr

archive.is/PEvDX

archive.is/6dyLx

They're a ((((NATO)))) puppet state

Mfw

This has been going on for a long ass time now.

Fun fact, Israeli jews held a similar contest in 2006 to one-up Iran's contest entries, pic related.

The important thing is we may get some rare merchants out of this again.

Sure convinced me, m8.

It is common knowledge that mods regularly samefag and suck their own dick, it's either a new mod or an existing mod that was too retarded to remember to switch proxies.
Also sperging out doesn't really tend to help your case, especially if you use copypasta

So where do we enter

Isn't it amazing that there doesn't seem to be anywhere we can view these cartoons?

Nobody in the media???

Fuck yes! The annual Holohoax Cartoon Contest!

Last years got us some great submissions.

Oh hell yeah i wanna submit a cartoon of my own this time.

Signed with Ben 'Treblinka Terminator' Garrison of course.

Based iran, germany stupid as fuck.

After a line of two it says why they did it and they fell for it anyway lel.

There's a war going on between Holla Forumsaks and Jewtuber normies right now faggot. At least lurk moar. Two beta cucks on Jewtube with 2 million followers each ordered their followers to mass flag videos with Holla Forums material.

Even if you don't care for Evalion, they are attacking us by proxy and in fact they're already here on Holla Forums. Now is the time to start making a big fuzz because it could possibly end up redpilling about 4 million teenage normies. This is what could deal a fatal blow to the narrative.

Of course not, because the Holohoax is absolutely holy in the Lands of The Jew.

I have absolutely no problem with this, and I'm curious as to what the results will be.

Mass censorship of course, what else?

This actually comes at a great time, when Holohoax debunking videos and people not buying The Big Lie are now under massive attack on Jewtube

I found the website of the newspaper holding the contest, but I cant read sandrunes
hamshahrionline.ir/

based iran

Surely there's gotta be an English-speaking Iranian there that we can contact.

Fuck local exposure, this shit needs to go world-wide.

i think we might be being raided again