Judge: Law Requiring Voters to Prove Citizenship is Unconstitutional

Court Claims Only 14 Non-Citizens Attempted to Register to Vote 1995-2013, Despite 18,000 Being Denied and 32,000 Applications Currently "in Limbo" Over Lack of Citizenship Proof

foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/18/judge-rules-kansas-cannot-require-citizenship-proof-to-vote.html?intcmp=latestnews

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

That's an interesting point. I feel like I'm learning a lot from this discussion.

GAS YOURSELF MADDOWPOSTING KIKE

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Well hello there, newfriend! I know that you're all excited to be among your fellow enlightened lybyryls here at Holla Forums, but I must suggest that you stop posting and lurk more lest you make yourself look like even more of a fool. The more you lurk, the more you'll learn - perhaps you'll even become a contributing poster like mysylf one day!

Your fucking worse you autistic piece of shit, stop posting permanently.

Drown yourself in semen, you cocksucking faggot.

you first ebalion, oh wait you already did that

If you're so fucking detached from society that you don't have an ID / birth certificate / passport / driver license / social security card, then you don't need to be voting at all.

Go back to your hobo cave and leave the voting to the rest of us that have to actually deal with the results.

Submerse yourself into a pool of seminal fluids permanently.

sage

Reported for bumping Rach.

The answer will be no, user. Grow up and deal with the fact that not everyone has the same ignorant, tiny-minded opinions as you do.

Something wrong? How about if I put it into historical context for you:
This is where it's heading, just as a heads up. By 2030, certain animals will be able to own property and vote; by the end of the century, this will extend to all animals. I look forward to that day. #EndDoggyDiscrimination #DealWithIt

>Drown yourself in semen, you cocksucking Homosexual-American.
I'm glad to see that the level of discourse on Holla Forums is at an all-time high. Truly we are surrounded by the greatest minds of the 21st Century.

White manpig entitlement, lydyys and gentilepigs.

what part of illegal immigrants do not have constitutional rights do these fucks not understand? It can't be unconstitutional if the people they are asking to show proof of citizenship aren't citizens

oops forgot to sage rach post

die faggot

It's fascinating to watch the autism every time. Talk about a bastion of critical thinking.

Anyway, what the fuck is wrong with asking for identity to vote? Pretty much all of Europe does it, are they going to pretend Europe is a fascist hellhole?

I really don't know what the fuck libs and others have against the notion of making sure the fucking law is being followed and fraud isn't occurring.

yes

Daily reminder to sage & report all Rach!!1uglyLEZbo / Learningcode D&C shitposts.

mfw

(1)

Why is this retarded redtext spamming allowed?

sage

Misguided attempt by the mods to "allow da bantz" during discussion. The problem here is, this poster repeatedly spams that same thing over and over again, thread after thread, and I have seen no evidence of him even attempting to discuss anything. He doesn't even express disagreement, he just spams misogynistic death threats at me.

Perhaps he's secretly a top-tier contributor to other threads and posts strictly on-topic elsewhere, but I really don't think that to be likely. Oh well. The best we can do is report derail attempts like this and then promptly ignore them in favor of actually commenting on the topic at hand. That more than anything will trigger these Holla Forums-tier spammers.

Avatarfagging should be a bannable offense.

Bullshit, prove it.

Conversely, what part of "inalienable rights" do you not understand?

If White people had a country of our own, this would not be happening.

The topic for discussion here is the federal judge throwing out state proof-of-citizenship requirements for voting. Take your non-political concerns to >>>/polmeta/ .

You know what? Do go. I'm sure this will end spectacularly.

It's like you think the non-Whites and the self-hating Whites will have a choice in the matter.
The non-Whites will leave…or else.
The anti-Whites will get in line…or else.

With anti-Whites like you foaming at the mouth convulsing on the ground when we make the 14 Words a reality.

This board deserves to be shit.

You, sir, are a fucking moron.

Now, time for the Daily Reminder.

DAILY REMINDER: Rachposter had to stop using his trip because everyone filtered it and his avatar'd rantings and attempts at insult fall upon the void of silence.

Here is how you handle rach poster:
1. Never respond to the argument made, for it is like arguing with a wall (or a Jew) and nothing said will ever, EVER, be used for anything but attacking you.
2. Always respond with insult. That's basically what rach-poster does, so give them their own medicine (but be sure you don't violate 1 - that's what he wants you to do).
3. Always filter after you insult. Nothing rach says has any value, so you won't miss anything. He deserves nothing but full dismissal and disdain, so that's exactly what he ought be given. If you sit and argue with the librul speak, it will just perpetuate more librul speak posts/threads. Go to Goybook or Reddit if you want to argue with librul speak - we have no use for such.
4. Anyone who does not follow these simple guidelines ought be filtered as well - they may be new, or dim, or (as likely) proxy plants by rach and his team of librul goons trying to make it appear other Holla Forumsacks are engaging - do not move with the herd in your response.

If/when rach is met with nothing but dismissal, disdain and silence to his warblings, he will cease such warblings - because they achieve nothing and do not provide the burst of psychological satisfaction which this lowly creature clearly craves.

In fact, no, ya know what?

There's already another thread about this up.

This is now a rock thread.

Because rach is a faggot, and the mods have reached a point of shitting the bed that is downright inexcusable.

Get real. There is no "or else". There will be no RWDS. You have zero force and zero will to back up your fantasies of violent revolution. White "people" are pathetic cucks who can get nothing done. Why do you think the entirety of the West is being drowned in a sea of diversity? Why do you think that the white countries not in the West are starting to see their governments cucking out, dragging in more refugees to enrich them, and enforcing multiculturalism? The white "race" (such a thing doesn't exist, but I'll leave that discussion for another time) is in its death throes. Nothing you do can save it. #AnInconvenientTruth #DealWithIt

I can't even, how is this possible? I know the world thinks Switzerland is the most prison-like state of the world, but at least citizenship, voting, residence and tax paid correlates reasonably here.

Idiot.

You mean like proof of citizenship? That's about as minimal as you can get.

Also stop being a fucking faggot OP, you sound like a homo

Dipshit.

REMINDER TO SAGE AND REPORT RACH THREADS NO MATTER WHAT

Clever girl man-thing

How adorable… You think the mods are on your side.

Except they are never OT for more than 3 posts, regardless of how the community handles it, because rachposter has no interest in discussion.

Anything that is said will simply result in librul speak being regurgitated back at you, with the intent being to inflame and create anger.

The result being that the topic ends up burried beneath hundreds of posts of this faggot - and you dim-witted retards - arguing back and forth, as though you're ever going to win an argument against a librulspeaking retard who ignores any valid points made.

And then the mods refuse to remove it or even bumplock it, and it sits at the top of the catalog like a stagnant fart left in your car by an overweight friend, ready to lure in more retards to try their hands at arguing with the Hebrew wall, without saging of course.

How does this work? I'm a canuck that lives pretty close to the border, can I come vote in the US election though, and just claim to be a Burger?

You shame you noble Injun-blooded maplecuck lineage, dumbass.

Just
purely a coincidence
this happens now and not any other time :^)

My "there will be no RWDS" post was entirely on topic, as was the post chain it was made in response to.
See, here's the mods' dilemma. Do they allow the topic of a thread to change in the middle of it, thus enabling a natural flow of discussion, or do they rigidly enforce the topic established in the OP, thus boxing in all thought in the thread? If the former, they risk losing the board to hijackers in the name of free speech; if the latter, they risk losing the board to competitors in the name of ensuring posts are on-topic. Ergo, they are led to the middle path: Ban/delete obvious derails while allowing discussion to grow and evolve over time as it will. There are, of course, some bumps in the road - the entire matter of what's a deliberate thread hijacking and what's innocent meandering of a discussion is six million shades of grey - but in general, the mods are doing an alright job of keeping threads more or less on topic, though they are often times pretty slow to respond.

Anyway, if you want to continue to baw about this non-issue, take it to >>>/polmeta/ ; otherwise, get back on topic.

Hahaha, America is a joke.

Why have citizenship?

Dummy.

Mine is the shitposting that shall pierce the heavens.

Checked for Kek.

If you can't laugh at your own stupidity, whose stupidity can you laugh at.
;^)

Grow a backbone you childish fucks

PISSENING

;^D

Actually, they mean like street address (used to determine districts) and date of birth (used to verify one meets the voting age set by the Constitution). Asking for proof of citizenship is petty and bound to clog up the works of hospitals, Social Security offices, DMVs, welfare offices, and other government institutions, mostly especially polling places when people show up confused as to why they're not allowed to vote all of a sudden. Don't you want to reduce administrative costs and red tape? Throwing out all voter requirements and just giving a ballot to anyone who walks in is the best way to accomplish that.

>Also stop being a fucking Homosexual-American OP, you sound like a homo
#CheckYourPrivilege #ProudLGBT #LysbyynPrydeWyrldWyde #BanMen

our spamming will never stop cumskin

In my state they give state IDs to illegals, no questions asked.

HIDE LEARNINGCODE THREADS
SAGE LEARNINGCODE THREADS
DO NOT REPLY TO LEARNINGCODE POSTERS

HIDE BUTTON AND FILTER BUTTON FIX WHEN?

Like the old woman said as she pissed into the ocean; every little bit helps.