Always Sunny in Philadelphia

New episode tonight at 10

The Gang Goes to a Water Park

Will this be better than the season premiere episode? Hopefully.

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/eygtod.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck of FXXXXXXX no one wants to watch your shitty propaganda any more. We are TruthSeekers now.

truthseeker?

more like poopseeker

Hello my name is Ruth Beaker, I am a fan of a lot of television but I am curious to why my name keeps popping up?

last episode was shit.
last 2 seasons were shit.

Racist.

one of them's a bird though

that's diverse, isn't it?

always Cunny in Philadelphia

Still hwhite.

only from the neck up

and that's exactly where you want to be white

Someone got a stream?

This…was a decent episode. Pretty classic Sunny. I laughed, had a good time, no weird political shit.

u.nya.is/eygtod.webm

Lame

>pool closed due to aids
The final shot was pretty funny but the whole Matchstick Men thing with Dennis was kinda boring. Kids should be kept away from comedy.

Season 10 was good besides a few shit episodes.

How come there are so many episodes that involve Mac getting splashed with piss by Dee?

Fuck off, pleb.

take your bazinga shit back to >>>/reddit/

Piss off with the gay buzzwords you filthy nigger.

honestly i feel bad for the nigger.
Dannt DeVito's ass is probably worse than a dumpster from hell.

Don't fat shame him asshole. All assholes are the same.Except for hemorrhoids. Big boned people don't necessarily always have that nor dirtier or smellier assholes than self conscious skinny shitlords

I dated a cute girl who suffered from hemorrhoids. I don't know who was assfucking her but it wasn't me.

The first episode was perfect. This one was pretty good, but something about the ending felt really off. It felt like they had several strong threads but ran out of time tying them up, it felt rushed. Especially with Dennis, it seemed like he should've had one last run-in with the loli, maybe have her wave at him from a distance or something. Dennis just standing there, ah-hahing at the realization, didn't really come off as an end to that escapade. I also didn't get the final shot with Mac. It's like they traded Dennis' final shot for Mac getting off on the pump with a meta smile. Haha, yeah, rbin, I get it guys, thanks for getting the joke to go stale. Everything else was great, tho.

Hasn't it only happened twice? This and the new car episode?

choose one.

You don't get hemorrhoids from getting fuck in the ass, i break my own ass everytime i take a shit.

gonna say the N word(hard R)

I'M THE TRASHMAN!

You get hemmoroids based on what you eat and not what you stuff up your ass.