“I’m not a monster”: A pedophile on attraction, love and a life of loneliness

“I’m not a monster”: A pedophile on attraction, love and a life of loneliness

Todd Nickerson began to suspect he was attracted to young girls when he was 13-years-old. At 18 he regularly babysat a five-year-old girl and eventually “fell in love” with her. Because he was molested at age seven, he knew the damage abuse caused and did not want to hurt the little girl. He packed up and left town so that he did not offend.

He later came out to his family as a pedophile.

Nickerson, now 43, says he has never abused a child and never will. He is involved in a website called “Virtuous Pedophiles” that provides an online discussion forum for people that are attracted to children but do not want to act on it.

salon.com/2016/05/17/im_not_a_monster_a_pedophile_on_attraction_love_and_a_life_of_loneliness/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

archive.is/GE8pX

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Evil-unveiled.com/Markaba
archive.is/KdNPJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What fucking Orwellian Newspeak.

Can we get this pedo fired? (If he hasn't been already)

Can anyone get a doc on this faggot? Let's make an example of him.

…at least he's not a racist

pedophile admits he would abuse child if society wasn't against that and he thinks he's some kind of fucking hero?

Old news, but good to remind us what a trial balloon looks like.

Oh wait this is new.

They're at it again!

Somebody who uses twitter, or facebook, get this up there and trending.

old news

don't suppose someone has a clickbait sites of shame list?

Salon isn't even profitable and is only kept afloat by investment from some rich progressives.

They've locked themselves into the pro child abuse camp because they wouldn't disavow Nick Nyberg after the Breitbart articles. Now they have to continually put out pro child abuse articles to justify their position.

This is so fucking insane.
Admitting you would fuck around with children and still going around like a fucking chump.

Sex positive means raping children?

So ideological liberalism and Clinton neoliberalism are now depend on pedophilia acceptance.

How do these people sleep at night?

Destroy them, he thinks sex positivity is something 5 year old can engage in.

Kerb stomp this piece of shit.

morally and sexually there is nothing wrong with pedo marriage

the demonization of underage marriage was made by the Victorian feminists

nigger

What a fucking shit life she had with that fucker mauling her as a 9 year old.

Kinds of feel pity for him, shame the left is trying to classify this as a sexuality instead of a mental illness. As long as he isolates himself completely away from children I'd refrain from gassing him.

That case is just Hillbillies being Hillbillies.

Whether 5 year olds should be expressing themselves without sexual inhibition is an entirely separate questions from adults teaching sex positivity to them. Adults should never be teaching prepubescent children a sexual ideology. Especially someone other than their parents. You know what they want and it should be ovens for them.

Whether or not a thinly populated community on the frontier should allow an older man and a barely-pubescent girl to marry IF his intentions are proven entirely honorable is also an issue entirely distinct from whether perverse tranny predators should be allowed to fuck their juvenile cousins.

MOST active pedophiles are getting off on the harm they do. It's a criminal compulsion, and they're essentially evil.

Liberalism's fatal flaw is the denial of the basic reality that evil exists.

Daily Reminder: Pedo marriage is legal in the USA and pedo posters have no interest in marriage. They just want to get their dicks wet and women find them too creepy to fuck them.

not defending salon here, that is just a stupid argument

[citation fucking needed]

It is in some states though it almost never happens. Only one I ever actually heard of within my lifetime was a couple ten year olds who both had terminal cancer so their parents allowed it.

No, pedophiles are not monsters. They have a dangerous mental illness and should be treated accordingly.

some states allow you to marry a 16 year old and i think one allows 15 with parental consent.

16 and 15 aren't kids.

Physically, no. Mentally, yes. Fuck, even 20 year olds act like retarded children more often than not nowadays.

They married so that she could get out of school and they didn't consummate the marriage until she was older (13 iirc).

Evil does not exist, faggot, lrn2moral relativism

Probably more like a handful of rich sexual deviants are getting tired of hiding their perversions.

The child marriage thing is also keeping people in my area wary of the Muslims. It's all 'live and let live' until I show them the child rapists coming out of the Mideast and Africa. But if pedophilia is considered healthy, scratch one barrier on the path to multiculturalism.

mental illness is a social construct.

30 year olds, older even 40 year olds are imbeciles these days, gamers and other arrested development shit, but the point is wanting to fuck a 15 or 16 year old is not a problem, the problem is fucking them up and they become whores.

A lot of prominent Liberals were defending Nyberg, including Salon writers. They logic trapped themselves. Though I don't doubt that is true also.

"Mentally" all women are children, until they get so old and unattractive that they are FORCED to grow up, and much of the time, that process simply drives them insane.

No, the sexuality of a female belongs to the father, closest male relative, or guardian. That person then gives that sexuality away during the wedding ceremony. NO OTHER PERSON has a right to say what that child can or can not do with their body.

And that does NOT mean that a father can force his daughter into prostitution or some such. It is merely an additional affirmative that must be obtained before sex or marriage.

None of your business.

Makes sense, they'd wait until the hips were fully developed so neither the child or mother would die or be injured during birth.

Happens to this day all over the world, normal people being wed to children in arranged marriages and waiting a few years after puberty to consummate the marriage. What isn't normal are these Salon writers, now it's children but soon it'll be defending sex with animals or corpses.

wew

So this is another pedo push from Salon? The slippery slope is real.

It's just a fact

I don't condone violence, but somebody scare that man. Send him some sweet bants.

I think sex with corpses is less wrong than sex with children though both are obviously bad. You aren't fucking up a corpse's head for life.

This is the "Quentin Crisp" method of normalization.

In Britain Quentin Crisp had his homosexual memoir "The Naked Civil Servant" published by (((Tom Maschler))) in 1968. It became a bestseller after it was made into a TV movie and crisp became a media personality.
Crisp was seen as a witty and harmless eccentric by the general population and in turn he helped make homosexuality seem less threatening.

One thing which Crisp emphasized when he became famous was that he had no interest in the gay liberation movement and that he led a celibate life. We can see the same formula being repeated with Todd Nickerson.
Nickerson is presented as someone who doesn't actually want to promote sex with children, and is able to control his urges and lead a celibate life.

By the way Quentin Crisp originally wanted to call his book "I reign in Hell", a reference to Milton's "Paradise Lost"
where Satan says that it is better to reign in hell than serve in heaven.

This guy gets it.

Sex-positive, is of itself, a useless word. It instantly insinuates that there exists a sex-negative.

The problem here, is that sex-negative to these brainless fools simply means "not talking about sex" or "not having or engaging in sex" for whatever reason. When in reality, sex-negative should be applied to this and all other sorts of soul-defiling degeneracy.

The slippery slope is now the slide of decay and they all should be purged.

It begins.

Pedophobia will be a thing by 2020. Dubs confirm.

Checked

get out of here you moralfag whiteknight

Which is irrelevant because now it's being undone by modern tumblrista feminists, and because modern society is so infantilized that it'd probably be wiser to raise the AOC than to lower it at this point til people can grow the fuck up.

That sounds suspiciously like something out of the Quran.

They changed the title after the backlash. Originally it was titled "I'm the Pedophile and You're the Monsters."

We had this thread a while ago. Everyone at salon will be killed.

this is a new article

You can't be serious, they let this idiot write a third article?

There is a sex negative. There are people that think any sexual attraction being exhibited by men is evil and that in fiction that women should never exhibit traits that are sexually appealing.

There is a place in hell for childfuckers and a hole just his size.

but but goyim, he was abused himself, that gives him a sympathy card. you filthy goy cannot fathom your own privileged of being untouched

Body-positive means accepting a mass of health issues as normal. Apparently these positives aren't so positive…

as much as i despise pedophiles, lets be honest.
male "adult" + female "child" relationship will never be accepted.
what these feminists are doing is trying to bury female pedophilia epidemic under the exceedingly rare male offender. now i say offender as in hard rape, not feminist rape. the kind where the kid is taken with physical force or threats of violence.

children agreeing to sex is not abuse but NEGLECT.
any child that can be talked into sex has not been cared for enough to be educated properly on "stranger danger."

Pedos are mentally ill and need treatment, but they aren't able to get it as mearly being a pedo makes them a threat to others in the eyes of the law. They need to be able to seek therapy to try to curb these thoughts as much as humanly possible, but this is fucking retarded. First of all, "I'd never fuck a kid but if I was allowed to I would" No, you need extreme treatment if not sex offender registration. Secondly, why is it always Salon with this pedophile bullshit? Pedophiles shouldn't be demonized so harshly, but progressives are out of their minds if they think it's a good idea to let pedos touch kid butts.

i agree
taking the virginity of an adult women and abandoning her would be a mental and physical scar for life.
i don't want to imagine what would result if such thing would happen to a child

feminists do strange and contradicting things all the time
they're just pawns following orders after all
the age of consent will be lowered
its as low as 14 in some european countries
but i think homosexual pedos will be more prevalent

He should go to Canada, they're not letting anyone get in the way of children dictating their own futures.

forgot to add legend

Literally six month old news you colossal fucking faggot

The article was published yesterday faggot

Well obviously it is since they're giving out statements to the press.

I don't think it's about education but about love and loneliness. Yes, neglect creates children who respond positively to advances; but that doesn't mean that the child is making a mistake.

Females are like 2,000% more likely to be pedophiles. Nogs like 1,000%.

Too bad Nickerson is a massive liar about everything

encyclopediadramatica.se/Evil-unveiled.com/Markaba

Why hasn't anyone used these Nickerson pieces to launch a GamerGate against Salon's advertisers?

Another pro pedo article from Salon! Incredible!

This is a new article. It was posted yesterday.

Because gamergoobers only care about super serious video games

Holla Forums is just right wing tumblr at this point.

Okay, fag, are you suggesting Holla Forums can't do it's own ops anymore?

Gawker was bought by a Russian billionaire and is laughing off a 150 million dollar lawsuit, the most GG did was cost them a million and help bring awareness about another lawsuit that was done by interns.

Salon and other publications of this type aren't dependent on advertising or subscriptions. Even The Onion was recently bought by Univision to push pro Hillary memes and attack Trump, sending emails to advertisers that might cost them a few million at best in lost revenue is pointless when the owners don't care.

Depriving them of viewership by using archive links though, that's a good idea. They're more interested in spreading their propaganda and tracking how than revenue.

Really? Because they seemed to be screaming for the penalty to be lowered

You got some sauce on that?

His sauce is being a butt hurt faggot.

One of Viktor Vekselberg's minions said he was glad about the lawsuit;

>Epstein told Fortune he was attracted by the fact that Gawker is “one of the most heavily trafficked websites in the U.S.” and that it has historically been profitable, and said he was “excited to be the first outside investor” in the company. He said he wasn’t worried about the Hogan lawsuit, and in fact is glad that it happened because “it created an investment opportunity” for the fund.

archive.is/KdNPJ

$150 million is nothing to these people.

Butthurt over what exactly? The people who control these sites are worth hundreds of millions. I'm not even the first person in this thread to bring up the fact that they're not interested in being profitable. They're hobby corporations for the wealthy not major sources of income.

I know how they'll normalize pedophilia via books, movies and TV. Someone will write a novel about a detective investigating child murders. It will be hip dark and edgy.

The twist will be that the detective will be revealed to be attracted to children himself. But of course he never acted on it and in fact is celibate and joined
the police to help stop the damage that
he has accepted that abuse causes.

Occasionally he feels the attraction of kids and he struggles in mental agony.
But his unique insight into the mind of a pedophile helps him to solve
many crimes.

There will be a meaningful scene where he talks to a close friend
and asks "Am I a monster?" and the friend replies "You would never knowingly harm a child. You've turned your dark desires to go use by
remaining celibate and catching murderers".

That's probably what they'll call it,
something like "Dark Desires". The public will sympathize with this interesting and conflicted character, and the critics will love it's edgy quality.

It will probably be made into a brooding
and artful mini-series for television.

I miss Scarlett.

I miss Kimmy too.

And Bulbasaur.

yeah I have doubts that his story about him being abused as a child are true.

this types of people will fabricate any story to make themselves seem sympathetic.

a lot of the Holla Forums ((( trolls ))) I saw were defending these pedos you know.

You have to get the application approved dumbfuck. No one with the state would ever put a seal on it in this day and age.

13 isn't as bad, technically she is fertile, but it should be 16+ because at that point there is no more risk of complications in pregnancy.

"Age of Consent" is meanlingless libtard crap. The law merely says "legal age" because when kikes and feminist whores tried to get an "age of consent" of 21 hundreds of doctors stood up and made recommendations about the safe age for childbirth. Most states chose the 16 recommendation. Only the cucked ones like California chose 18.

Still the a girl of 9 shouldn't be given away as a bride, she can be betrothed that is fine but don't give kiddie fuckers an opportunity. 14 is the absolute minimum which should be tolerated.

Sometimes I think no one at Salon.com is even listening to us.

A good Twittergoy shared a screencap this past week, showing Google results for pedophilia articles on Salon.com.

No less than 10 headlines, all in various stages of denying pedophilia is bad, humanizing pedophilia, redefining pedophilia as a sexual orientation, and not a single one condemning anyone for harbouring kiddie-raping desires.

Very fucking progressive.

If White people had a country of our own, this would not be happening.

We have this motherfucker on the list for the day of the rope right? The lucky bastard who gets to cut his throat…

it does now

Pedophiles - anyone who even suggests an inclination toward such - should be executed in the most painful and humiliating way imaginable, and broadcast live on network television by state decree.

What

Make sure to wear gloves

THAT'S WHY WE DON'T

Well at least now I see why SJW's want to bring all the rapefugees here. They have condoned child rape for as long as their race has existed and they worship a man who rapes kids and goats. It all makes sense

Good to know.

Really old fucking news… Oh wait, Salon is doing another pro-pedo shitfest? Goddamn it salon really needs to go bankrupt and soon, this website is concentrated societal cancer

It's a pseudonym. We'll have to raid the Salon offices.

What a time to be alive

Pedos need to be executed. Pure evil.

everyday is just more evidence in favor of total nuclear war

Prophet 'if she's nine, it's fine' Mohamed

Don't cut yourself on that edge.

Chekced but I think these are a waste of pents.

It was the progressive (feminist more precisely) movement who originally raised the age of consent, and seen by their today actions I doubt that they want to lower it. The fact that there are a few idiot who take the whole sexual liberation too seriously dosen't mean anything.

Then why were they behind the raise of AoC in western countries?Even if Aoc will be lowered it probably won't be happening in the way you think.

Yes but in those countries it used to be that low, actually in medieval Hungary the AoC is used to be 12 for females.

meant for

Reminder that these people see marrying children as "Evil and disgusting" yet in their own "casual sex" worldview, they think sticking your dick in a kid/s is a-okay.

There's nothing wrong with marrying at 14-16. There is however something wrong with just pumping a dumping a bunch of teenagers.

I am convinced that this "Sex positive" garbage is pushed by spinsters who want to destroy the lives of others out of spite and projection of the shitty choices they've made throughout life.

Reminder that when the U.S wasn't matriarchal shit Delaware had an AoC of 7. Pedophilia is white, feminism is Jewish.

Once upon a time, children were still considered children until they were twenty five.

We should probably go back to that, all things considered.

The battlecry of the lolberturd.

Generally Left wingers are fine with pedos fucking 7 year olds but they're against men fucking teenagers.

His info got posted on /baph/ but nothing seemed to have been done because of it

only white men can do this because we have enough self control to not actually fuck until the girl is ready, regardless of when the marriage began.

Daily reminder that the left will gladly tie itself into knots to defend pedophiles and rapists if it makes Hillary and Bill look better. Hillary got a pedophile rapist off when she was a lawyer, and people are bringing it back up now. If you think this normalization push isn't politically motivated, you are delusional. If pedophiles are to be accepted and pitied, then Hillary is a champion of progressiveness and equality, and not a soulless monster who laughs at the suffering of children.

The day of the fucking rope can't come soon enough for these fucking degenerates.

to play doubles advocado

the problem with this doctrine is it is almost guaranteed that aisha had started puberty maybe even reasonably far into it. people aged very fast back then.

the problem is muslim clowns think that nine is fine, with no thought to the development of the girl.

just because mohammad fucked a 9 year old doesnt mean muslims should copy it word for word.

Probably with children.

faggot, learn how to language if that even

That's Salon's line. There's a Guardian article which noted Rind et al. findings of little harm caused by child sex. Go after that if you want to have evidence of "normalizing pedophilia".

Holla Forums logic:

I've been over this again and again but you retards jump in the bucket for the fisherman before the hook has even been baited. I'm sure 3/4 of you have never RTFA.

Would Salon ever run an article sympathetic to a racist?

Or course not.

Only when racism is officially a mental illness. The day of the Virtuous Xenophobe Support Group.

But none of this would compare to the final insult the universe would deal me. I’ve been stuck with the most unfortunate of social orientations, a fear of colored people. It’s a curse of the first order, a completely unworkable sociality, and it’s mine. Who am I? Nice to meet you. My name is Todd Nickerson, and I’m a xenophobe. Does that surprise you? Yeah, not many of us are willing to share our story, for good reason. To confess an exclusive social attraction to other whites is to lay claim to the most reviled status on the planet, one that effectively ends any chance you have of living a normal life. Yet, I’m not the monster you think me to be. I’ve never used a racial epithet in my life and never will, nor do I use internet racism material.

But isn’t that the definition of a xenophobe, you may ask, someone who racially harasses and excludes? Not really. Although “xenophobe” and “racial abuser” have often been used interchangeably in the media, and there is some overlap, at base, a xenophobe is someone who’s socially repelled by non-whites. That’s it. There’s no inherent reason he must act on those fears with real people in the community. Some xenophobes certainly do, but many of us don’t. Because the powerful taboo keeps us in hiding, it’s impossible to know how many non-offending xenophobes are out there, but signs indicate there are a lot of us, and too often we suffer in silence. That’s why I decided to speak up.

It's a meme, you mental reject

"The slippery slope doesn't exist"

daily reminder that your mod is a sandnigger and you all are cumskins and there's nothing you can do about it

Remember this is just the stuff they're willing to share with the public and their friends, imagine all the stuff they've done they won't talk about.