Full of hate!

"But user, you're just full of hate!"

"You're damn right I'm full of hate. I'm full of hate at the bastard politicans who have flooded our nations with foreigners under the guise of "diversity", destroying our national identity, unity, and integrity. I'm full of hate at the agitators who wish to degrade the legacy of my people and make us hate our history. I'm full of hate at the foreigners who come to my nation, have absolutely no connection to our historic European identity, and promote further mass-immigration and national suicide. I'm full of hate at disgraces such as yourself who want whites to be weak and grovel at the feet of our replacements. Yes. I'm full of hate, and I have every damn reason to be."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Lgm7rSxfX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

'Hatred' is feared by weaklings who a jealous of true power.

I`m jealous of those digits!

If hatred was so bad why does it give dubs

but user, if you don't have anything good to say, you shouldn't say anything at all :^)

Yes.. let the hatred rise brother

Everytime a liberal tries telling me I only support Trump because I'm full of hate, I basically fire back with a 'Of fucking course I'm full of hate', then begin unloading all the bullshit that would be obvious if you're paying attention but somehow isn't to them.

Fuck half the people I know think our economy is fucking fine. The damn fools.

MY CHRISTIAN NAME IS NOT IMPORTANT

As long as they're told everything is fine, they'll happily plod along and refuse to think about the issue

similar to the "well it doesn't effect me so why should I care"

Hate is a legitimate emotion that we presumably evolved to feel for a very good reason. The Liberal idea that we should never for any reason feel hate is just insanity.

Once we reach maximum deus vult we'll wash away their apathy with blood.

Well after saying the economy's going to shit and their disbelief I just say that I've got loads of silver and I don't give a fuck if it happens. In fact I'd be happy since it will make me rich and you're all gonna trade monopoly money And I'll finally score some pussy with dem bic lighters.
Then I throw my head back and laugh.

It's funny to me how anxious they become since they know that he knows something they don't, he's sure of it and it'll fuck them over if it comes true.

Hate has lost almost all of its meaning. Hate has become a buzzword for the left. Hatred of groups is illogical, disdain and distrust is the term your looking for, don't let the lefts propaganda cloud your reasoning. Hatred is a powerful emotion, one that should be used sparingly and with great prejudice. Only women and faggots let their emotions cloud their judgment.

No.

Hang yourself.

Let's listen to what Kai Murros has to say about hate

The only currency that will be worth a damn is blood.

The blackest sun conquers the skies
The hatred grows as all weakness dies
We crave rebirth and the Semites' demise
By our wrathful hands, the fire shall rise.

okay bud

But user, hatred is what I feel. There's nothing wrong with feeling hate if that hate is well founded.

You have to understand that taking words and either deriving them of all meaning or changing the meaning when used in discourses is the #1 tactic of the left. Hence why you will see countless articles about how people "hate Islam" or they "fear foreigners" or any other permutation of that. Of course, these terms are never strictly defined. They are used to evoke emotional reactions among the liberal readership who can not separate justified fear or hate from unjustified outbursts.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy – willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

Of course I understand this, but agreeing to your enemy's accusations, transforming it, and then turning it back on them, is a very old and effective rhetorical strategy. By doing this, you disarm them of their buzzwords and hammer home a bunch of points you might not have been able to say otherwise.

Best talk ever, I love listening to it.

"Hate is good, hate keeps a man alive"

youtube.com/watch?v=6Lgm7rSxfX4

Film is Ben Hur

I've not encountered a situation where discussing the meaning of terms, or demanding a definition, with lefties has worked out. They are too stupid in most cases to debate on such a level.

Vader Did Nothing Wrong

Beautiful, user

Pic mildly related to thread

That's not what I said, though. I said that if a lefty spouts buzzwords at you like saying "you're full of hate", it's sometimes a good strategy to agree with them, and then twist their words to support your side. Kinda like I did in the OP.

Oh OP, don't you know that your anger is just a form of approval. The correct response to all these things that outrage you is apathy. If you ignore them, they'll stop.

I'm going to stop trying to craft bait now. It hurts to think like them.

Trump proclaimed to take the mantle of hatred.

We should too.

Powerful meme magic, this symbol

First pic is sexy as fuck.

those are some nice fucking pics.

Hatred for whom? Hatred against the ones who have orchestrated our genocide, hatred for those who allowed it to happen, hatred for those who continue it's mission? These are completely logical emotions, every single person who pushes this shit should burn. But you have to understand what the left means when they say hatred. It's an easy to be "debunked" buzzword for them, they just shit out a single example of a jew or a nigger that you don't hate and they've won.

Do you hate a black who married a black woman and wants to try and break the stereotypes? Do you hate a jew who calls out the holocaust as a lie? These people need to be expunged from our nation's and sent elsewhere, but do they deserve hate? No. Distrust? Absolutely, but for all intents and purposes they should be shown respect for what they are trying to be, and sent on their way.

The point is, the left has made even suggesting that these people should be with their own in their own countries "hate". Even faggots that don't make a ruckus or rape children, should receive our compassion and deserve a cure. Don't forget that what we want is common sense, and what the left wants is insane and is based on pure hatred of white society. They hate whites for being alive, for building society, for acting in their own interests, and just for being white. The left is an ideology of hatred that cannot help but project everything onto us.

Looks like wrinkly anus

Ty bb

You don't deserve those digits.

Pic related is Castle Wewelsburg, if you don't know about it, look into it.

Is it really called a brown sun!?! Bahaha, so it really is a wrinkly anus cult!

you fuckin dorks!

Jew spotted.

No, it's called the black sun.

lol butthurt

More like egg on your face.

Shill spotted, trying to smear this ancient Aryan symbol is either a kike trying to cover it up or a retard who has no idea what's really going on and very little potential to overcome that.

But I have hope for you, user. Pic related is from a book by 'Hitler's priestess' Savitri Devi

Ohhh, what are you gonna do, put a spell on me?!?

Kai is based as fuck. Best euro nationalist academic we have . Hes one of the few whos speeches really rouse me and give me hope while dragging me out of the mire of depression and the spectre of defeatism we all familiar with.

The West would not be in such a pitiable state if more people just got fucking mad enough to stand up and do something.

Don't forget that they live here literally on our expense

I am legitimately fucking creeped out now

even the ones that don't are a problem

I agree.

I listen to his talks often when working out.

Imagine how great our people would be if our Universities were filled with professors like him instead of the Marxist scum the majority are.

White people is not a legitimate group. Therefore, any white person that fights for some group right of white people is necessarily motivated by something else, and that motivation is therefore re-named Hate,

we own your board now

Not a legitimate group by SJW standards yes, but fuck it, if betas want to appease to niggers and pakis they're welcome to do so, it separates the wheat from the chaff.

you fags, whats on the floor is not important

its whats on the ceiling

If one does not know how to hate, one will never know how to love.

"Hate" or to put it in real terms, aggression (when lefty-cucks say hate, they mean aggression), is a threat to R-type prey animals, so of course they want to create a culture where K-type conflict resolution, ie aggressive actions, are vilified and demonized and held as bad because they cannot prevail in a competitive environment where aggression and the ability/willingness to employ it leads to success. It's slave morality to have negative association with hate/aggression, Nietzsche 101 shit, weaklings and outsiders, ie Jews, would want to promote a culture in which physical violence and exclusion is looked down upon as vice, but rhetorical violence and attacking the majority and the successful is held as virtuous.

logh fuckin called it

NPCs, in video games, are non-player characters. They’re inserted into a game to populate the world and give it a feeling of life and fullness. They are, of course, completely unconvincing at this, as there are only a limited number of responses that the programmers can ever give to one (or more) computer characters. These responses eventually exhaust themselves and the NPCs begin repeating identical phrases no matter what you try to do or how many times you activate them.
There are NPCs in the real world.
There are people who autonomously follow groupthink and social trends in order to appear convincingly human. They have no thoughts of their own. They do not create, they do not discuss, they do not change, and they barely even reason.
When you talk to them they say the same thing every time. “TRUMP IS HITLER”, “JUST BE YOURSELF”, “SPORTSBALL”, “THE NEW ADELE SONG XD OMG.” If you get in a discussion with them, it's always the same buzzwords and hackneyed arguments. They’re the kind of people who make a show of discomfort when you break the status quo to invoke a real discussion. Sometimes they won’t even respond correctly. It’s terrifying, actually. If you were to ask about politics, they would reply with sports. Ask about economics, they’ll reply with mindless minutiae about their personal lives. Try to get them to care about the invasion of Europe and they’ll start humming.