This Board

This whole fucking board is just me talking to myself

Dont steal my jokes you lame cunt

Nice dubs

I'm gonna try beating Darkbeast Paarl one more time. After that I'll probs do some oxy and hopefully pass out for a long time

Be sure to die in your sleep!

Fellow tripfaggot here WarOpIAtE. I'll talk with you. How are things today?

This thread has finally inspired me to stop my anonymous shitposting ways and start flagfagging, namefagging, tripfagging and avatarfagging with Mai from Nichijou.

Nice! Welcome to the club again !WarOpIAtE.

Remove Dysomnia.

You're fucking high as fuck on that China right now, aren't you? Also what game are you talking about? Never heard of it.

Who are you talking to fam? I'm not that lit fight now. And the game I was talking about was Bloodborne.

Jamal is hear for you baby, I'll tap that ass nice and slow then hit it quick from the front so we both get what we need don't mess with a nigga who knows how to do that.

TRIPFAGS ARE CANCER

A little yes a little no. People are going to try and get credit for their posts in one way or another. I mean you can always just turn on forced user in the settings,but personally I sort of enjoy watching the back and forth. If people want to trip for a reason, sure, everyone else is just looking for the shit storm.

Source, t. me I'm jew.

That post was ironic. Besides, there is a difference between a community that intentionally avoids cancer and one that has no cancer because some cuck like me says there can't be.

I appreciate irony

I'm so confused by the layers of irony.

I like that though, a bit of confusion is good.

Hey dysonomia cool to see you in one of my threads. How's it going? I know a lot of people here dislike you, but you're alright in my book.

I'm your homosexual side reminding you it's okay to fuck a guy in the butthole and that traps aren't gay.
Have a good day.

I lyke dynomia too, ;0 ;), Holla Forums is good. The anti Holla Forums crusade brigade will put in work forever, but this site's cool, and it works again. Time to spread the magic again. Best way to do that, just enjoy this, build build.

We've had to endure much, you and I, but soon there will be order again, a new age. Aquinas spoke of the mythical City on the Hill. Soon that city will be a reality, and we will be crowned its kings. Or better than kings. Gods.

oops

I think it's just a meme.

Why do you guys call me an attention whore if you're the ones who actually reply? :^)

Notice me sempai!!!

It's mostly a meme and the general rule of hating the mods matter what.

Damn straight. Imma work with everyone to polish this turd of a board into a brown diamond!

I noticed you fam!

I swear to god opiatefag.
I'll rape your family.

I'm doing it in the hopes that we will one day get forced anonymous.
Anyone else an anonymous imageboard culture radical?

If you want forced anonymous enable it client side. I'm not going to censor namefags.

If dysnomia says so

I don't know about that, but I liked being a girl in the hopes of taking the edginess off of the board culture a bit. That and attention whoring.

No. It's a fact, no irony or sarcasm.

Here we have it, Dysomnia is literally delusional and believes that all of his criticism is just ironic.

Let's all love dysnomnia

Are you people even human? Do you beat your dog for barking as well?

No.
Dysomnia ran this board into the ground and I will never forgive him.
Yes i know its "dysnomnia" but I have been spelling it this way for all of my time on Holla Forums and I'm not stopping now.

Without dysmoanya you would even be able to freely type "fam" tbqh. smdh don't put down my bae!

tfw I didn't spell it right either
Don't worry, I think we're all doing it

I'm not him

There is some serious autistic ass kissing going on ITT

Says the biggest attention whoring tripfag on all of Holla Forums.