Opiates Thread

Just got me some fine china white. I plugged it, it has better bioavailability than insufflation and I don't shoot anymore.

What are you faggits up to?

I never had depression in my entire life AND never took any drugs

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it homie. Live and let live hombre

Every post on this board is me talking to myself

Kind of reminds me of >>>/catscradle/169 I'm sure that didn't work

Man, I should really drop that faggy tripcode. After posting that last response I saw how undeniably faggy it truly was and now I just can't stand it.

Guess I'll have to find a new way to show that I suck dicks faster than niggers chimp out in February.

What fam? I haven't slept in a couple days and am a little strung out.

Anyone else having trouble beating Darkbeast Paarl in Bloodborne? Pretty hard boss

You appear to be illiterate, not strung out.

I haven't done china in a while. I've got to cop some soon.

Yeah everyone loves China white like it's the best thing since sliced bread. But I actually prefer tar, I know most people consider it inferior. Not really sure why

It's just more pure than the tar you get on the east coast. I don't have strong feelings about the qualitative differences between the highs but you just get more bang for your buck with it.

Also a lot of people just like it because they can sniff it and it's convenient

th dysnonomia should clean up threads with you in it

dude didn't you say yesterday that you will be sick till monday?
I guess you found a way to score,good.

I am sick today, taking sedatives to counter wds. will get money tommorow night.

Checked

3,000mg of ascorbic acid daily will fuck your shit up

Just shot 1/2 gram , I am feeling nice bro, I am the fag that was sick yesterday and this morning.

just scored and mainlined it.
can't tell you how relieved I am bro.
Thank the Gods.

Any smoke shops in Georgia carry live salvia divinorum plants?

buy it from the internet, it's legal everywhere.

I am nodding on regular intervals.
the heroin I got today is good quality.
Same color as this one.
I fuckin love opiates

check em

so when are we going to dox this fag like we did the other?

Who?

Also checked.

Frank where u at

And I'd bet money the faggot is in this thread, if not the op. Fucking od you shit humans.

what happened, what am I missing ? who is frank and what did he do?
I been away from Holla Forums for sometime, update me pls.

tripfag who got doxxed

not op I am guessing.
was he doxxed because he was a tripfag or other reason?

update me on the whole thing.

I dislike tripfags but OP is a cool guy tbh.

Why did Dysnomia dox the real Opiates?

You niggas need mouth wash and rehab.
Get right,degenerates .

This is the fucktard stupid attitude which is making the problem even greater than it should be, the same logic that 1/2 the prison population are in there because weed.

why does it upset you if opiate fags got their shit for cheap and without looking at them like criminals?
I mean alcohol is legal.
isn't it hypocrisy to say that alcohol is fine and opiates are not, even though alcohol is more addictive and cause way more problems than opiates. traffic accidents,violence,murders…etc

I was dropping quite a bit of info in a thread the other day. I had a few drinks and pills and I guess I was tempting fate.

Why the mouthwash? I have great oral hygiene.

Yeah I was a total alcoholic for a long time. Definitely way worse for your health than any illegal drug. It took a long time, but the scars healed.

You first friendo

Also opiates are not so bad for health, if the stuff is pure, it does not cause alot of health problems, the health problems are 70% because of the shit they cut it with.

the addicts wouldn't steal,con,intimidate,lie if they can get their shit for cheap like any medication, those problems are only a manifestation of the war on drugs, not the drug itself.

Most addicts, want to get their drug and be left alone, but it's the moral fucktards which are stupid enough to think that legalization will result in a "degenerate" society and everyone will be drug addicts.

α-Methylfentanyl will kill you, trust me im a doctor

well yes,when you have a legit injury and can't get your medication because of a society that condemns the use of opiates and thinks they know what's best for you,when they think you are a junkie and refuse to give you an effective medication for your pain as a result,and you spend years in pain because of this stupidity, yes you would be triggered too.

so fuck off moralfag, you are a cunt and a hypocrite.

fentanyl and it's variants is synthetic.
why do we have synthetic shit when the real thing can be grown easily.

Yeah I was a total alcoholic for a long time. Definitely way worse for your health than any illegal drug. It took a long time, but the scars healed.

exactly, opium actually can be good for health if used in moderation.
Alcohol will fuck you up fast, but it's legal.
isn't that fucked up, how those stupid assholes think of alcohol as a social activity, while opiate use is criminal activity is just fuckin stupid.

Actually opiates cured my depression.

I was on methadone but got sick of the whole go there everyday ect. So I just stopped going and started using dope for the withdrawal. Only thing here is good east coast dope. Now I'm broke and sick as hell. I deserve it.

Stupid weak fucking heroine addict. Wow. The fucking babies just want their bottles. Muh war on drugs. Well you silly degenerate, look away from the Western hemisphere and tell me what the rest of the world thinks about drug addicts. Fucking parasites. And no, half of incarcerations are not from a gram of week. You 16 year old bitch. Damn, triggered as fuck right now.

I doubt he did, he did call him out for being a faggot a couple times. Pretty funny tbqh fampai.

You don't know the epic saga of opiatefag? Opiatefag is Frank. Frank is Opiatefag. Sometimes referred to as the Aidssituation. Legend has it they are one and the same…

I steal oxy from my grandmother. Am I cool like one of you guys now?

Probably cooler than these drug addicts. At least you
Are in Contact with family.

Im fucking around with DXM kratom (green indo) and wax (chocolate hash berry)

Its not cool to steal from family

Can someone give me a sequence of events? Opiatefag got doxxed and turned out to be a fat Asian guy?

Yes he didn't remove his name in the metadata of some photos he took. He was looked up and found on LinkedIn, and it turns out that almost everything he said was true. After a photo of him and some personal info was posted he deleted his LinkedIn and disappeared to never tripfag as 0PIATEFag here again.

save yourself a comma, three zeros and an m next time. It works the same

Beware of becoming enjoyed here, the mod is a jealous mod and knows no reason in his hour.

I've got a batch of weedmilk brewing right now. I gotta take care of some shit over the next few hours but after that I'm gonna settle in, drink that weedmilk and snort some T3s (all i got right now)