Are Nude Pics of Kids in Bathtubs CP?

I was looking at some pics of me and my brothers in the bathtub from when we were younger. How is that not CP?

it is. a party van has been dispatched to your address

post pics now. If it's CP you'll be banned. It's the litmus test round here.
Hope you don't mind if 50, 400 pound ogres save those pics for future trades. Maybe that's your fetish.

why do Americans do this? it's fucking disgusting

I think the photos have to be in a sexualized manner or something like that in order for it to be considered CP. Like the nudist photos on Jewgle are completely legal

Kek its not that serious mang, lighten up

Look em up yourself mang

Post pics so we can judge properly

how about no

Alright you got your answer, now fuck off

What's going on in here

DUDE W33D

How lude!

fucking context, the same way a photographer can take a pic of a naked child and display it in an art gallery and not get busted for it

not in Finland they can't

purenudism.com

Nudists are nothing but a bunch of degenerate hippies who wear no clothing

It's okay moralfags. You chose this future, not the pedos. I'm sure you know what you are doing, right?

We are simply trying combat CP like everyone wanted. It's only natural that kids should have no appearance in any pictures, be it if its a platonic family photo. It would promote "pedo thoughts". Make sense, no?

Yes, now go back.

I am 41 and I have a pic of when I was probably 7 years old in my pj's with a hole in the crotch and one of my balls are poking through the hole. Technically considered cp but it's hilarious and my mom and sister and I have laughed at it for decades. Not sure if this is on topic with the thread but I wanted to mention it

But they make me feel better about myself, those guys have such tiny dicks LMAO!

Ever since leddit got their way it is