W. Mich. family with personal stake stands in support of transgender youth

This hit too close to home to me, so I felt obligated to share it (I live right near Portage).

The local news just asserts it as fighting for transgender rights! Making the kids feel safe! They don't question whether or not a FOUR YEAR OLD COULD POSSIBLY DETERMINE HE IS ACTUALLY A GIRL.

I'm fucking sick to my stomach, Holla Forums. This kid's liberal parents just had to be so progressive that they destroyed their son's life before it even began.

wwmt.com/news/local/w-mich-family-with-personal-stake-stands-in-support-of-transgender-youth

archive.is/W2lUD

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/n3jY2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

4 year old kids. Well known for their introspection and decision making ability.

All liberals need to be killed. Seriously, they are anti-human.

Eat shit. You know damn well a child of that age is unable to determine a fucking thing.

I wonder if it's something beyond degenerate parental influence. Like subliminal messages in children's cartoons or something?

I wonder if daddy fucked him and so little billy now has an aversion to penises

Well, whatever the reason, and while my heart goes out to the poor kid, at least their family line is ending.

xenoestrogens probably aren't helping.

Liberalism is a curse from God. It will destroy your genetic lineage.

More choice quotes:

The article insinuates that this is the only oppositional argument. Clearly those opposed to letting a boy pretend to be a girl, and making everyone go along with it, are just backwards religious nutjobs.

The irony is that they are actively abusing their child.

What are these fuckers going to do since the pediatric society has declared that this shit is child abuse.

tell it what it is, the collective whining of a mentally ill populace

Fucking wow. My parents kicked me out when I was 18 and I was literally homeless. I was sleeping in a friend's garage while I saved enough money from my shitty job to rent. I worked multiple jobs in college to put a (shitty) roof over my head. I paid my own way through college every step of the way.

Now we have people trying to say that "not allowing your young child to identify as the opposite gender" is abuse.

What the fuck.

IT'S A FUCKING BOY

Indeed.

When I was going through elementary school in the 1980s, there was no discussion at all about whether or not boys could "be" girls if they wore pretty pink dresses, because the answer was, "No, now go put your sister's dolls away and change into some pants."

When I was going through high school in the 1990s, there were no "gay-straight alliance clubs" producing on-campus propaganda, because we all agreed that fagdom was disgusting shit that fags should keep to themselves.

This kid is going to fucking kill himself when he gets older, and it really will be his parents' fault, because they thought their son could make rational life decisions at the age of FOUR.

LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER

She has a penis

cant consent to sex until 18
can be a tranny at 4
get ready to lower age of consent

Nah, it's the parents.

"Our 4 year old spontaneously decided he was a girl after we started giving him attention for acting like one. We began to encourage him because we are.good progressives and not misogynists. For some reason, our child craves attention and encouragement from hyr parents."

Hang the parents and reeducate the child. If it does not work then the child must be pruned from the genepool.

I can remember playing dolls with my sister when I was really young. Probably if my parents had been shitlibs in 2016 they would have decided that my real gender was female and put me in hormone therapy.

It's going to be so fucking easy for the third world mass imports to overrun our countries soon enough. The west has truly become a suicide cult whose members are almost exclusively white.

When I was 4 I wanted to be Thomas the Tank Engine. Nowadays they'd probably chop off my arms and legs for wheels and shove a tinderbox up my ass.

Also, is it abuse to force your kids to live if they identify as being dead?

We really live in an insane world don't we? How the actual FUCK can a 4 year old, a little toddler, have the capability to make such a decision?

And the liberals call US the crazy ones.

Slick dubs, user. You deserve them.

Hoooolyyy shit! Four year old. FOUR! She's only been able to "talk" for 2 years and they think this ISNT a phase?

Shouldnt you have a surgery or at least used hormone-therapy to be transgender? Gracie should be a crossdresser if you use their own vocabulary.

Well, suit themselves. In the end "Gracie" is gonna grow up with a lot of angst and anxiety and possible even kill himself. I wonder if the parents still think they did a good choice in letting a four year old be trans then.

I'm not pro-tranny, but I instantly thought of this pic

It's the mother, the father is just too beta to object. The source is nearly always the mother in Munchhausen by proxy cases, which is what this is.

What are these called? I love them.

at age 4 I didn't know words for genitals and only difference I was aware girls had is being boring, uninteresting and wearing stupid dresses

Sounds right.

Heard 'em called smuggies

Counter signal memes for flashy Goys. They're on Twitter and Facebook.

I lold. Post more smuggies.

I found them, thanks.

imgur.com/a/n3jY2

imgur.com/a/n3jY2

KILL THE PARENTS KILL THE CHILD SAVE SOCIETY

lol that picture is fantastic.

Finally, I can name a folder for these and put them in their own folder.
Thanks u guise

4 years OLD! 4YEARS OLD !!i I DONT EVEN REMEMBER WHAT I DID WHEN I WAS 4 YEARS OLD!! These people deserve their child taken away from them. FUCK YOU OBAMA YOU FUCKING SATAN WORSHIPPING NIGGER.

This would have been a great opening line to a comedy show.

this

liberals have pushed for the continuation of things that would kill people in any other time period that nature has run out of ways to weed out the inferior.
if you stop nature from killing something, it will only come back with something 10 times worse.

What the fuck is this new letter for? Queer? Aren't gay people queer? Why the fuck are they making this shitty title even more redundant?

NATO countries are being destroyed from the inside out and I love it.

Post your face when the kid realizes they're a freak and commits suicide. Confusing their parents and ignored by the LGBTQRSTUVs.

Michigan please.

They say it stands for "queer" or "questioning" and there's been an effort for some time to include it as a distinct "sexuality" for the snowflakes who don't even know what they are yet.

This shit is why I just call it "the gay community" and nevermind the snowflake alphabet bullshit.

well have you not noticed the rise in degeneracy that this state has suffered from in the last 5or 6 years alone?

Raising the boy like that will end up in him killing himself.

What kind of cognitive dissonance does it take for them to acknowledge this study and in the same breath defends this kind of shit.

I noticed, but I mostly keep to myself and wasn't paying attention to current events until a year or two ago.
Most classmates I've had at my community college were at least oblivious to some of this this bullshit and wondered why some leftist shit is even a thing, so it's not a total loss.
My heart did sink a bit earlier today though, when I was walking my dog past my old elementary school and saw mostly nigglets on the playground.

Oy vey, another filthy white goyim child bites the dust! Our propaganda works so good - this makes my shekels tingle with delight!

Weak emasculated fathers and the media.

He forgot a few letters actually. Think its currently at LGBTQIA.

I don't know what to say. Just burn in hell parents. Burn in hell you pieces of shit who has actually been behind this change which is ruining people's lives, even at the ripe age of 4.

Just burn.

cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin

Bumping because this is an example of child abuse that can be used to further villify trannies.

CAN'T WAKE UP

When my aunt was a child, she kept telling her parents that she wanted to be a boy. This went on for several years.

Now she is a wife and mother with a happy family.

If she had been born a couple decades later to liberal parents, they would have fed her delusions, sending her down this path where she would probably never have a healthy romantic relationship, definitely never have children, and probably commit suicide at a young age.

I weep for children like the one in OP's article.

disgusting

Well, he is most likely purged from the genepool if his dick got cut off.

When I was 4, I put on a pair of jeans, and then put on a pair of overalls. Not because it was cold outside, but because I was a fucking idiot like all 4-year-old children.

This is the terrible truth of it all. How many of us didn't have fantasies as children in which we imagined ourselves as completely different beings, even to the point of prepubescent role playing? For a brief period in my childhood I pretended I was a hawk. Good parents may play along for a while but will quickly reel in the delusions when things get out of hand. Had I grown up in this household I'd be seeing (((psychiatrists))) and learning that I was otherkin or some shit.

Did you later become adept with the saber and form a band of mercenaries?

WE WUZ ARYAN AMIRIGHT ?

You, and everybody on this shithole imageboard is a powerless weeb.

The fact that you
1. care
2. think you can change it

is comical.

LMFAO

Griffith did nothing wrong