Future thread

So i'm playing Stellaris genociding precursor races to steal their ringworlds for my own, and I get to thinking if we save civilization and we expand out into space what will end up happening to humanity?

Will we conquer the galaxy?

Will humanity split into radically different subspecies due to genetic modification and adaptation to different environments.

What the fuck is going to happen to us?

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/games/stellaris/addons/europeans
mega.nz/#!BxczTKSL!dI5-p9V3t81D4FCgvX6KdcFcESL7rMQKys2qEmz2IIQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imperium of Mankind.

We are going to purge this galaxy of xenos, mutants, and heretics.

I downloaded it, but I can't figure out how to limit my race to whites only. I got a black science advisor and had to quit out pretty early.

moddb.com/games/stellaris/addons/europeans

Make the god emperor proud user.

It's pretty easy to find the mod if you know know to ask around on imageboards user.

We will shitpost, obviously

Assuming that body modification technologies continue to advance, it's not unreasonable to conclude that eventually the human species would fragment itself greatly. Deliberate genetic modification may not necessarily be a prerequisite for successful colonization, but the advantages of such a policy are many. There will also be furries trying to become their animals, and weaboos making catgirls. They might even go to their own respective planets to do so.

op please tell me you didn't give money to paradox for that shit

Seriously, shilling for stellaris? It is casualised and has no depth. Also the default description of earth is gay as fuck. Stellaris is the first game I deliberately tried to genocide the human race because of pic related.

This, I hope he didn't get jewed for a overpriced and lacking product

So play the other human faction instead, or make your own.

>>>Holla Forums

Fucking faggot.

Hello CaptainRyRy, tired of spamming the evalion threads?

I started genociding. Everyone got mad and attacked me.

Fake and ghey.

IRL no one gives a shit about some indigenous shit race.

Shit game for leftist faggots.

This description is like if Sweden was in charge of the Earth. Typical of Paracux.

You did not even read my post Johan, why would I play this game when there are better alternatives?

You do know that you can easily mod out all niggers and make a nation of genocidal space Nazis right?

mega.nz/#!BxczTKSL!dI5-p9V3t81D4FCgvX6KdcFcESL7rMQKys2qEmz2IIQ

This is LARPy, but I always imagined it would be a good idea to send an over-abundance of purely white redheads and blondes to various space to make sure that those genes would never die out.

The AIs only start attacking you if your fleet is significantly weaker than theirs. Start over again, and this time, put more focus on building dozens and dozens of corvettes, with all the Evasion buffs you can give them.

This does not fix the game nigger.