One of my cats brought this in

One of my cats brought this in.

Little bastard woke me up with some kind of fucked up horrific barking that was loud as fuck. Not taking to food or water. It may be young enough to still be on the tit, I don't really know.

What do I do with it? Eat it? Fuck it? Take it to an animal shelter? Feed it to the cat?

69 names it.

Rolling for NeverKillMeOP the BunBun.

Where do you live? If it's not native to your area grab it by the rear legs and smash it's head into a tree trunk.

States. South Carolina.

Idk if it's native or not, I just moved here. The cat in question kills and brings in moles, baby opossums, snakes, birds, lizards, all kinds of shit.

I guess Animal Control can come take it. That way, if they're an invasive species it can be someone elses problem.

I have no idea if it's native to the US, I'm an Austfag and we had those fuckers here.

If he isnt trying to kill you it isnt native, simple as that.

Doug

Get some electric tape, a jar of lubrcant, and you're set to go

bunnies suck. they shit everywhere and eat all your houseplants

Eat it while fucking it.

Name it little shit.

It is still on the tit. Get it to an animal rescue shelter.

Fuck me, just name it fluff or something.

If you want it to live, then take it to a shelter, they'll find someone who wants it.
If you don't care, just put it back in the woods; easy.

rolling for Bucky O'Hare

Nah, name it Harambe.

Nigger dick

Anal juice

Faggot

Name it dickcheese

name it I hate Niggers

name it long dick johnson

name it asswipe

He's not going to live very long unless you really are good at this, wild bunnies need special care or else they die in a regular home. Since he's a baby and you obviously have allready handled him, you gotta set this nigga up with everything now. You're gonna have to put every bit of effort in to get him to eat. Loose foods he can get at and also try some baby formula.

You win.

now wipe your ass with it

dubs and you take it to an animal shelter

this tbh fam

make it into a typewriter.

kill

baby food and a caffeine pill?

let the cat look after it

if you are australian, then it's a major pest so HD film you stamping on it. Then cut the ears off and make them into finger gloves.

As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again.

It's probably gonna die anyway.

Name it EmoKid

Say 'hello' to my little friend!

Let me narrow your choices.

Throw it back outside and let nature sort it out,

Call some animal shelter or something to take animals.

Snap its neck and turn it into cat food. Rabbits are pretty easy to skin, you can literally just pull their fur off with your hands without any effort

Death destroyer of worlds. You must also love it forever.

Let him go :(

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

He should make a nice rabbit stew, or roast it. OP shouldn't waste such a delicacy, wild animals are hard to come by and they are much healthier than the crap you buy at the store. Don't be an idiot and accept this gift from your cat

Keep him as a pet.

And do what with it? Walk it? Completely useless

this

it just drains your resources unless you are breeding them for food.

Just cook it, faggot

Don' eat the thing.

They carry worms in these months.

t. Fellow Dixiefag

waiting for OP to update his own fucking thread…

so make sure you use some form of heat when preparing the raḅḅit.

Cooked or not, you disgust me.

They do not have worms in the meat, stop trying to trick OP, I know you'd want to fuck the thing you sick astard. Now he proaly has parasites in his intestines so OP should make sure he gutted it well.