Was /fem/ real?

I remember that >>>/fem/ used to be in the top boards in early 2015.
Were there actually women on there or was it just degenerates pretending to be women?

mostly the latter, very little of the former.

My sister goes on Holla Forums

/fem/ stopped being a thing because of the fact that it ended up being flooded with more men than women.

OP here. Why does the jovial usage of "degenerate" trigger you?
If it calms you down, I've never been to Holla Forums or Holla Forums in my entire life.

If a woman can't have a cock on Holla Forums, where can she have one?

gENDER IS jUST A sOCIAL cONSTRUCT YOU cIS pRIVLEDGED wHITED mALE

ITT:

people pretend to know the identities of users of an anonymous imageboard

I thought it was because Swami was a cancerous cunt.

Swami was one of the only worthwhile posters to ever use this site.

Who was Swami?

She was just a cool chick who made the ard-tards on baphomet revel themselves as the most butthurt 12 year old lowcows that have ever graced the internet.

[-]

Swami was a dude

Is that really true? And does she still post here? I posted with her s few times on >>>/fem/ and she seemed cool. But I also remembered her stirring up shit in the GG board migration/wars. Seemed very different when she was there. Also the Holla Forumsirgins cheered and laughed like crazy when Acid Man banned her for 700 hundred years or some such ridiculous amount of time.

It was hard to keep on top of all that stuff, but then I remember baphomet doxing Acid Man as well. Or that was a false identity. I tuned out at that point. Too much nonsense to keep track off.

That was the rumor but it seemed like bullshit. Even those supposed leaked nudes of her lying on her bedroom floor didn't look like a guy to me.

I remember when >>>/sjw/ was real
The board owner was hilarious. I wonder if he killed himself

I'm pretty sure /cow/ has evidence that swami is a dude

/cow/ and /bapth/. It was a guy. If there were any women on that board, it might have been one or two ham beasts that transferred over when there was still a lot of 8ch chatter during the first big migration.

One thing I've always liked about Holla Forums is how the bans are just board based, and that permabans or whatever length clear after 3 months. It's fun stirring up shit every 3 months on the boards that are hugboxing.
GG niggas got all circlejerk about a bunch of shit. I initially came over because of that censorship but ended hating gamergate (the people not the movement). They where wrong and dumb too in the end.

This tendancy to circle jerk singular posters is such bullshit (nothings good except this small list of posters)

Yup the proof is out there, swami was a long time trip attention whore who got exposed eventually.

That was a fun run around when Holla Forums got him to watch the greatest story never told (the best hitler doc) he really lost his resolve.

Even when the site didn't really work and all I could do properly was browse, I kept abreast and the user created boards created some fun fucking craziness. Can't wait to see what happens in the future with that, now that the sites working, we'll have new one's exodus or not. We don't really need exoduses for people to gather here, they'll gather when they see the platform and that only pedos are gone. I love the history of this place, this has been the most fun you could have with imageboards in a long long time.

Source, t. me I'm jew.

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

I think I found the reason for the [-]