Test

You must post in this thread if you fail the test.

The test is to listen to the recording and:

I have always wanted my personal fry maker.

I waited for days and I didn't get it.

So one day, I went to McDonald's.

I begged the woman at the till to sell me a fry maker.

She said "No".

you missed the perfect opportunity, op

Posting anyway. It was a bit painful, but just a high pitched whine to me. Like I had been struck in la cabesa and was dazed.

It hurt.

You asshole, i had to stop

Is this true or not? Ive seen parts of south africa and its quite a shithole but I didnt think it was this bad

I'm either deafer than I realized or I have been trolled, I couldn't hear anything.

Depends on when, it's slowly getting better again but was completely fucked 10 years ago.
A guy I worked with worked over there for a couple of years and they had revenge killings on the work site. People just walked in and executed other workers on 2 occasions, he never found out why.

I had a TV that made this noise all the time, so the most that got me was a teary eye

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

The sounds of silence of the deaf

I can't hear frequencies that high, so I guess I pass.
;_;

…/fart/

It sounds like it was a livejournal based off of a zombie movie but changed so it was believable. Poltards will buy it though. Please don't feed their insanity - whether pol of leftypol, the shit has to stop.

If true then damn, but sounds unlikely.

Now my teeth hurt what the fuck user

Failed in half a second… still not as bad as 18k Hz though.

Passed, but that was surprisingly uncomfortable.