How do I suture a wound with no medical experience or tools?

How do I suture a wound with no medical experience or tools?

superglue

Just cut it off dude it'll be okay.

You can trust me I'm jamal johnson.

ant stiches.

Grab something made of metal, heat it up, put it in the wound.

Duct tape

This. Sanitize the wound. If there is any dirt or foreign bodies make sure you get them out (if you have to dig around in there for them go to a doctor you retard). Finally hold the wound together and super glue that shit. Wrap in clean gauze and monitor. Clean regularly and if it gets red or warm and swollen or raised then get it looked at since you peobably have an infection. As long as it was a clean wound and doesn't get infected it should be fine. Of course if the cut is more than a millimeter or two deep don't be an idiot and go to a doctor. If for nothing else do it so you have someone to sue if you lose an appendage to gangrene.

There's a few ways.

Super glue/epoxy is your best bet.

Next is liquid bandages.

Next is taking some salt, sticking it in the wound to disinfect it you can use alcohol so long as it's schnapps strength or stronger and then taking a needle and thread to sew it shut.

If you don't have a needle, a thumb tack or similarly sharp small object will suffice, but you'll need to unattach and reattach the thread after poking it through the hole.

Or you can put a butterfly bandage on it and compress the wound with a cloth wrapped tightly around it.

All else fails, see

This works really well so long as the wound isn't deep or large.

Don't you mean centimeters, pussy?

You don't

just go to the hospital?

Too much hassle and this is a valuable learning experience.

So how you gonna do it, nigga?

I found a sewing needle and some fishing line. Once I figure out the knots and shit I'll disinfect everything with alcohol and sew my leg back together.

Keep us posted user.
pics would be awsome.

welp i guess you're dead

Probably died of super AIDs.

Yep OP is kill, may his soul suck nog cocks in peace.

OP should have learned to not get stabbed so much.

Bingo, battle field medic approved

/thread
Superglue was actually invented to stop battlefield wounds bleeding long enough to get the wounded to a medical center.

Go to youtube. Search for how to suture. Do that.

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

Staple gun

no