AUSTRALIA NO

news.com.au/national/suspicious-fire-destroys-geelong-mosque/news-story/14114024f03a1ae698f7aaad42e8f340

A SUSPICIOUS fire has destroyed a mosque in Geelong, Victoria.
Firefighters were called to the Manifold Heights former church at 2.10am on Wednesday, to find it in flames.

Seven crews battled for 50 minutes to bring the blaze under control but the building couldn’t be saved. Victoria Police are at the scene this morning investigating the fire, which they are treating as suspicious.

The inferno was so intense firefighters weren’t able to enter the building because of fears it could collapse.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/aus/res/66018.html
geelongmosque.org.au/news
m.theage.com.au/victoria/teenage-and-pregnant-why-we-let-it-happen-20151022-gkfu7v.html
www2.health.vic.gov.au/about/populations/refugee-asylum-seeker-health
www2.health.vic.gov.au/mental-health/rights-and-advocacy/diversity/refugees-and-asylum-seekers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What exactly was suspicious about the fire? Was it sweating and twitching nervously? wearing a burglar mask?

'Strayans finally doing something besides shitposting?

Would you look at that.

Can't wait for this to be another Mudslime false flag.

My thoughts exactly

did anyone find hotdogs and marshmellows at the scene?

This is actually a good point. If they burn down their own mosque they can blame whitey and fuck the (((insurance company))) at the same time.

Devilishly clever…

My missus told me about this over our morning coffee

something about this news made this mornings coffee extra sweet

The declaration of "suspicious" or "not suspicious" is supposed to come after arson investigators have sifted through the debris and either found traces of accelerants/incendiary devices, or a probable native source of accidental ignition.
Calling a fire "suspicious" while the embers still smolder is in itself "suspicious." False-flag suspicious.

This is what I'm thinking.

For your sake Ausbong, I hope it's true and you get to savour the day.

Tfw no Holla Forums waifu

yeah, that's what I was getting at. just bc it was a mosque, it was 'suspicious'

She's a keeper m8

I am and either way it goes I'm still happy, if its a false flag then it will eventually come out and fuck the insurance companies, they are criminals. If not then the fire is rises and in melb of all places. I am waiting for something to really go off in Dandenong with all the shitskins taking over and the massive amount of white flight.

hahaha I hadn't noticed that on there before

nice catch

it has taken 8 years of moulding her from being a liberal (not near sjw level liberal but still a lib) and it has paid off in spades

Could be a Jewish cause blaze though

Well most happenings happen where its the most pozzed
I think we all knew that if there was to be an Aus Happening it'd happen in Melbourne or Syndey, more likely Melbourne

2 churches got burnt down a couple of weeks ago so it might be a rogue fedora.

xposted to 8ch.net/aus/res/66018.html

Has the fire started, brother?

Also r u a big goy

Kek

that's why im waiting for Dandenong to explode

I think we are still a while away from cronulla - the sequel

Cronulla was a non-event

Only a Cologne in Ausland will start some embers tbh.

I don't want that to happen to your country women though but there needs to be something bigger

Combustion is a social concept

Or started by the niggers, they like to be violent warlords in their free times so they may be trying to provoke the Muslims and Christian people people in to fight against each other.

Fair shout tbh. Probably supply weapons to both sides too. For all the shit we give the nigger he is effective in the ways of the Jew

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Even to white-as-the-driven-snow Yanks that will help in removal of Abo-kebab?

please tell me there were muslims trapped inside

Kek, leftwards will have hard time with the explanation why the gun control isn't working.

It happened during the night so I have to say no.

it's a bit of a misnomer that there are no guns in Aus.
A mate forwarded me an article from a gold coast paper that said there were something like 70 thousand registered firearms in south east Qld
The NRAA and SSAA are becoming quite a formidable political influence too, not to the level of the NRA in the US but its getting there.
There has also been a huge uptick in new license applications since the hebdo and bataclan shit went down.

Yeah but the PM is trying to up the ante with no guns because Port Arthur was 20 Years ago

Bankstown happened to have a gunfight show on that day. It seems very suspicious.

I actually Kinda wonder if Port Arthur was like Sandy Hook, as in it was faked in order to take guns

I think there is a video of the training in port authur before the happening so it is possible a false flag.

KEBAB REMOVED

You are correct, the laws are up for review this year, hence the insane spike in 'gunz b bad' media coverage in the last couple of months.
It won't fly though, I've spoken to plenty of gun owners who have said they will be mysteriously broken into and their guns 'stolen' before they give them back again, there will be a revolt.
It will be a political career killer to try and take them away again, as said in my last post the NRAA and SSAA have political game changing clout these days.

You only have to look at the recent scenario with the Alder shotguns, idiots talking idiot things about things they have no knowledge in got schooled and the ban they put on them was overturned.

port arthur was our sandy hook, its just that we gave up our guns where the yanks have held firm.
it was also bullshit that martin bryant was the perpetrator, hipshot headshots with what would be bryants off hand… no fucking way.
My money is on a member of the SAS or something similar who then got blacksited.
There is no way the chain of events we have been fed on this was real.

fucker i was typing the above out when you posted

see above re; PA

Yea it is claimed that he shot from the hip! it is hard to kill so many people from the hip unless he trained himself like a hardcore sport. I find this hard to believe.

Cheeky. I like you.

Nothing to see here, kuffar! no investigations needed!
WE MUST FIND THEM WITH A FULL-SCALE INVESTIGATION

Thank god. I think about three churches were burnt down all under suspicious circumstances. It's about time.

and nothing of value was lost

Yea but that doesn't mean we should ignore it.

This tbh.

Bump

BUH BYE

like any "historic black church fire" investigate for Imam with gambling problem who just took out new casualty insurance policy on the building for twice its value …

We can live with abos because they're easy to Segregate and Occupy
We can't live with Muzzies, Pajeets, Flips, Dindus and Chinks

Could be. The radio this morning said that the imam and his family lived in an adjacent building. Could have been trying for a new home/mosque combo

?

Why the fuck is this their only news item?

geelongmosque.org.au/news

Hey, we've bashed a leb or two as well mate!

Wait a second, that's in Australia? African nignogs?

Yes they are in Melbourne. They imported them and right now they are breeding like rabbits because they don't keep their coalstick in their underwear. Many teenagers got pregnant because of them. Victoria have been receiving 4,000 - 10,000 refugees and asylum seekers annually.

m.theage.com.au/victoria/teenage-and-pregnant-why-we-let-it-happen-20151022-gkfu7v.html

www2.health.vic.gov.au/about/populations/refugee-asylum-seeker-health

www2.health.vic.gov.au/mental-health/rights-and-advocacy/diversity/refugees-and-asylum-seekers

N O I C E M 8 0 S
O
I
C
E
M
S

Even if it's a muslim false flag it's a win.

And the Aussies are going to go full Melbourne and give Lebs special rights and protections

This fire was probably set by a muzzie just so that could happen.

Perhaps Martin Bryan is responsible.

By the way, didn't some guy in the cafe stand up as the shooting started and shout "No, not here, not now".

That's not suspicious at all.

The mosque was built upon an ancient aboriginal burial ground. They should have known it was dangerous after finding rock drawings of abos sniffing petrol.

They're going to make a film about it called
"Barbecue at Ayers Rock".

Gee, what a shame. Maybe god just doesn't like muslims?

Bump

4 or 5 churches have been burnt down around the melbourne area in the last few months, and this mosque used to be a church and looked like one still.
It was probably burnt down by the arsonist thinking it was a church, and it's only all over the media because it was a mosque and thus considered a hate crime.

Noice

Preservation bump

lol

m8

pull your head in mate white australia is long fuckin gone

Mudshit falseflagging again, nothing to see here.

Noice

I bet the kickstarter to collect the goybucks has already begun, that is on top of whatever the government gives them to rebuild.

Check change.org. That's the most commonly used Aussie leftist signalling site since for some reason the Aussie government is deathly afraid of petitions.

Yes, they didn't say any such thing about the two orthodox Christian churches that recently burnt down..

This is the reason I have a couple grand put away for plane tickets supplies etc, gotta be there for the happenings and will definitely need shekels to get there.

Or the fact that the mosque was a converted Anglican church.

At least we can rule out the abbos