PASSABLE TRAPS IN ANIME

PASSABLE TRAPS IN ANIME

It's not really hard in anime, but Ruka Urushibara.

But he's actually a girl in some timelines.

done, son.

You're just in the wrong timeline user, the true Steins;Gate timeline couldn't possibly be so imperfect that she still has a dick.

No, the true timeline is where fatboy accidentally fucks his daughter.

We don't talk about that timeline.

Oh god, the moment I read that I realized there has to be multiple hentais of that. I was right

Incredibly passable.

So you mean all of them, you fucking weaboo faggot(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

It certainly helps that he's voiced by Yui Horie.

Kek. Using anime is cheating for passable traps though. They are as pretty as the artist cares to draw them.

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

TELL ME HIS FUCKING NAME RIGHT NOW

nah

anime doesn't count as far as passibility is concerned. they just draw girls and say that they're men/add a penis

Hah that sounds like the same VA as kurapika

Checked

The best traps are the ones where you can tell that the trap is male. Too bad that in most cases the series just takes a girl and introduces them as a trap.

would fuck girl and boy versions