BASED MODS!

AFTER BEING SHUTDOWN HERE EVALION IS NOW BANNED FROM YOUTUBE!

DING DONG THE ANTI-SEMITE WITCH IS DEAD!

LET THAT BE A WARNING TO YOU GOYS!

ECELEBS ARE CANCER (UNLESS THEY'RE LIKE LEAFY!)

6 MILLION NEVER FORGETTI!

Nigger

kill yourself

Blue eyed white male here. Stay jealous, kike.

Haha stay triggered jew.

Yellow teeth bitch. Oh wo×. Sage

Suck a bag of dix op

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

I'm entirely convinced at this stage that this whole evalion thing is a D&C campaign with false consensus on both sides

This whole thing fucking reeks of jewery

God this site really has gone down the fucking tubes.

Gamer E-celeb YouTuber are cancer. Period. These faggots can't even move into 2011 over to Twitch. So hard to play a game and then do a voice over talking about random bullshit and pretend like they're actually putting effort into it.

Alas, another fucking evalion thread. Whatever pass I was willing to give her you people are fucking up.

*Jewry
FTFY

Even if it is… Evalion will probably have to suck cocks for a living soon.

If she's for real… she'll never get a job. Her best bet is some dude from the backwaters of True Detective (first Season) making her his yellow queen.

If she isn't… nobody will be willing to take the word that she isn't and her best bet will be cam whoring until she OD's on cocaine.

Either way, I bet she makes nice squeaking sounds when you work on her asshole.

Sage

Give me a break, you reject.

This thread seems a bit stale, it feels like we're forgetting something.

Oh, now I remember!

Op is a faggot, like on 4chad

lol dumbass kike

nice 1.

the Holla Forums side doesn't give a fuck about this bitch. she was going to pull the plug anyways on her channel you retarded cuck.

Kill yourself OP

bitch already said she couldn't get a job, so she probably already does. Also, this isn't going to stop her from getting a job. its not like she was on the fucking evening news or anything

KILL YOURSELF

e-celeb bullshit get the fuck out.

P U R E A U T I S M

KILL
yourself

how, how am i a cuck for pointing out that there are clearly posters on both sides working to build a fracture point.

lrn2context you buzzword faggot

this

This whole thing is a win win, seeing this bitch BTFO by dogs is glorious

k cuck

Kikes aren't used to seeing young presumably working class girls who are fully aware of their sickness, it triggers them hard(they're gonna be VERY triggered soon). They've been shilling heavily since her first video was posted here.
I think that what you're seeing now is the shills using evalion to crack consensus, that doesn't mean that she has a direct role in this shilling.
Just ignore these salty kikes.

She was fucking absolute cancer. The faggots here don't even know her. This is the extent of her vocabulary
Revealed during a livestream interview that her grammar is absolutely abominable. I wonder where her cuck servant went that made her videos. I doubt a jewgirl this retarded can do video editing.

Also look a at all the fecal based humour these filthy kikes are using. Top Kek they really can't help themselves.

that's it, no rebuttal just more buzzword garbage.

fuck off back to reddit you piece of shit

She didn't have a job you retard.

idgaf

Dumbass the she is the kike shill. they have been shilling her Shitty jew tube for a while. What you are seeing is the blowback from pol

e-beggers are working class? Has this little girl ever even had a job? How does she afford the production costs?

Yeah, that's what was kinda special about her channel, and not just that, she was young and kinda cute.

That's not true. I was in the first Evaloli thread here, when she had no views. People were giving helpful tips and cheering her on.

It wasn't before it became obvious that she is a total shill, with handlers from the same network that tries to push their other camwhore e-celebs on Holla Forums that people started to speak out against her.

you are reddit sholmo.
joking aside
You are the same fucking retard that always comes in for subtle damage control.
lol no. everyone who loves and shills for this bitch is cucked as fuck.
gg retard

Nice semantics jewboy.

Whatever shlomo

new level of mental gymnastics.