Lmao you can't vote wrong in this election

Lmao you can't vote wrong in this election

Vote Trump: America great again

Vote Hillary: All her staff dies by the time her presidency is up

Vote Bernie: Old Jew sold his naive dreams to hillary for a saggy blowjob and 5 shekles

LMAO, purge the brain soft libtards

Other urls found in this thread:

ontheissues.org/Celeb/Donald_Trump_Welfare_ _Poverty.htm
forbes.com/sites/taxanalysts/2014/03/14/where-is-the-outrage-over-corporate-welfare/#142a0f076881
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmao you're so informed and intelligent, all citizens should aspire to your standard

Too bad only 60% of the US is white, so really not many can ever achieve my standard.

Racist and stupid.

I can see why you vote for Trump.

stay mad faggot

Male pattern balding is a hell of a condition, hope you get help

The top specimens of their species.

Sure, sure, they're all a bunch of dumb jigs until they support your God Emperor

Do you even realize how fucking beta you are?

Lemme fix that for you

We all lost before long before the primaries.
I'm just waiting to see who gets to fuck shit up.

They're taking the side that's offering LESS welfare for once, that's commendable.

Source please.

I mean I don't doubt it, but gimme a link to some actual tangible shit that's come out of the Trump camp.

Democrats are the GIVS ME DATS camp bro.

They just want to get rid of Mexicans.

here
>ontheissues.org/Celeb/Donald_Trump_Welfare_ _Poverty.htm

Food stamps should be temporary; not a decade on the dole

The food stamp program was originally created as temporary assistance for ilies with momentary times of need. And it shouldn't be needed often. Thankfully, 96 percent of America's poor parents say their children never suffer even a day of hunger. But when half of food stamp recipients have been on the dole for nearly a decade, something is clearly wrong, and some of it has to do with fraud.
The really infuriating thing is that the Obama administration doesn't seem to care about how taxpayers are being shaken down by this outrageously mismanaged government program.
The blatant waste of taxpayers' dollars doesn't bother Obama, because it's all part of his broader nanny-state agenda. Perhaps that's why his administration doesn't give a rip about policing fraud or administering responsible oversight-he's buying votes.

The secret to the 1996 Welfare Reform Act's success was that it tied welfare to work. To get your check, you had to prove that you were enrolled in job-training or trying to find work. But here's the rub: the 1996 Welfare Reform Act only dealt with one program, Aid to ilies with Dependent Children (AFDC), not the other seventy-six welfare programs which, today, cost taxpayers more than $900 billion annually. We need to take a page from the 1996 reform and do the same for other welfare programs. Benefits should have strings attached to them. After all, if it's our money recipients are getting, we the people should have a say in how it's spent.

That's what I find so morally offensive about welfare dependency: it robs people of the chance to improve. Work gives every day a sense of purpose. A job well done provides a sense of pride and accomplishment. I love to work. In fact, I like working so much that I seldom take vacations. Because I work so hard, I've been privileged to create jobs for tens of thousands of people. And on my hit show "The Apprentice", I get to work with people from all works of life. I'm known for my ous line, "You're fired!" But the truth is, I don't like firing people. Sometimes you have to do it, but it's never fun or easy. One of my favorite parts of business is seeing how work transforms people into better, more confident, more competent individuals. It's inspiring and beautiful to watch.

Do you ever complain about corporate welfare, or are you just a Republican drone?

forbes.com/sites/taxanalysts/2014/03/14/where-is-the-outrage-over-corporate-welfare/#142a0f076881

Do you realize that 57% of people collecting welfare have jobs? No, you'd rather just bitch about "muh takers". And there are stipulations for collecting welfare, but you choose to focus on the individuals who abuse it.

So 57% of people abuse welfare then? Aren't you proving his point?

No, you idiot, those 57% must meet a certain criteria for the amount of money they are able to earn, as well as the amount of dependents they have.

The system is clearly broken.

Also a fucking issue, obama just tripled the national debt and we are at 22 trillion dollars now, but not the topic at hand so shove it up your ass goalpost moving faggot.

well considering people ARE abusing it then Trump is clearly right, isn't he?

Kek. Source? No, I didn't think so

I really don't think people are getting themselves fired in order to live in abject poverty – the average ily collecting welfare, collects around $7000 per year.

I really don't think this is that kind of debate, you fucking neckbeard.

If he's saying "SOME people abuse it", then yes, he is. And if that's the case, literally no one would disagree with him.

Read it again then since it seems you got triggered because the name Trump was on there.
Here let me help.

You have clearly never lived near blacks or mexicans.
t. Commiefornian

Benefits do have strings attached to them, you absolute imbecile.

Do some research beyond Holla Forums, and then we can have a grown-up debate.

Tell that to the people abusing the system.
Or the Anons giving out tips on how to get yourself diagnosed with autism for free autismbux

oh you SJWs and your double think

Ah, I missed this…

Actually, I've lived in 2 of the most ghetto neighborhoods in Pittsburgh, and yes, niggers fucking suck. But I don't see what that has to do with my knowledge of niggers getting fired on purpose.

Again, I haven't denied it… at all. In fact, I've stated the very opposite.

Are you really that far gone that you think what I've been saying makes me an SJW? Kek

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

what

Reminder that Gabby Giffords was against gun control before she was for it.

I want statists to leave

eat shit and die in a fire faggot

Use the power you have available - it's not just the political vehicle, it's how you drive it. If people were having a vote for a non-statist government, would you pass it up because you were voting? Change what you can with what you have. I honestly support voting, but I fear you're missing the bigger picture - if you don't exert your influence to it's fullest, you are more likely to go unheard.

I'm racist and proud. Fuck niggers, muslims, and undocumented illegals and fuck you too if you want.

The absolute worst pieces of shit in the US don't like Trump? Oh gosh.. big problem there.

There's still a chance that Gary Johnson will get into the debates which would give him a real chance to win. Maybe not a big one, but real.

You can't vote wrong, because either way, Hillary will rig the election (like how she rigged the primary)