Lmao

lmao

This meme is long dead kiddo

So is 8ch, apparently. What the fuck happened to this place? I come back after fucking off at the start of the year and the place is a wasteland.

just like this site

Then what are you doing here son ;) ??

Start shitposting m8, and make it double time. Post anything as fast as you fucking can. We need you. Welcome back.

OK, but dude, what exactly happened here? Why's the place so empty?

Lots and lots of drama, its not that the site as a whole is 100 percent empty its that its all cloistered into the top boards now.
I came back from some smaller places semi recently, now that it works again. We can make Holla Forums better than ever, the sites not broken anymore.
So here are some fun facts.

Well, fuck him anyway. Brennan was a moron.
I'm not too broken up over this. The paedos were absolutely unbearable. I'm just worried about what this might mean for the rest of the site. There's no other content being banned, right?

Where did everyone go? Back to cuckchan? Masterchan (ugh)?

Both of those answers are partially true. People shilled hard for imageboards with a similar format to Holla Forums and users went everywhere from endchan to masterchan to back to 4chan.
We can still make this place great. People need to remember smaller boards don't need constant posts to be useful. A board that gets 50 to 100 posts per day is still useable. I don't miss the pedos either we have the platform for the future. Remember to post, and we can build this up and past its former glories. It's not the end its a new beginning.

Also sorry, didn't realize I didn't address that content question, the only stuff thats gone are the pedos. I don't fucking care what anyone says, I'm fucking glad they're gone.

Well, hopefully that's true. I dunno, it just sorta feels like imageboards are ending. I mean, everything's more fractured than ever.

Also, I guess I'm not sad that they're gone, but it just… feels weird. They were an absolute cancer, sure, but they were our cancer. Not having them around as something to complain about will take some getting used to.

What exactly caused them to be banned? Did something specific happen or did Watkins just realise that they needed to fucking go?

Jim felt like they put him into too much possible legal trouble/ ruined the sites reputation as a whole.Can't say he was wrong.

After being around a really long time, this whole imageboards as ending feeling is normal to think from time to time. As long as we build something here, people will be here. These sites (even 4chan used to) have a ton of up's and downs (loli was banned followed this that and etc).

There's always going to be lots of shilling (always was) for whatever alternative, but even with an up and down history, with the established base and the growth through user created boards, Holla Forums can be great.

Remember to not ignore those smaller boards. Go to them give them some posts, some info or even some shitposting daily. This is a good platform. Ignore the constant shilling for this site or that site, that shits been going on with smaller chans for like 10 years now.

All right. Guess I should get to shitposting, see if it's still fun.

So little time
Try to understand that I'm
tryin' to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
but everybody's changing and I don't feel the same

I agree. Pedos are a problem no matter where they go. Get rid of them, and you can do whatever you want.

Also, pedos tend to be faggot liberals, so you're killing two birds with one stone.

Look into yourself and post with all your might, shit posting is fun when you're creative wild and a little ;) . That's right winky face winky face for all ;).

You're funny

I don't get it.

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.