Enlighten me

Post your most enlightening thought in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowclone
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

things are always in the last place you look because you stop looking after you find them

This might actually be too far. i knew this place was going to fail after they put the kibosh to the pedo threads, but I didn't know it was going to go out like this. The mods are self centered cucks who think that their definition of what should be allowed, is what should be allowed. they are literally just an off-brand pc culture given reigns on site management.
put an end to these fucking animals, stop giving them rights on image boards.
but this wont be when we learn. someone will make another image board, and then hand it off to faggots with shitty judgement, and ruin it. then another, and then another. i can't tell if it is even possible to end the cycle. but it needs to end. I come to these sites to dick about, say the things i can't usually say, watch things i can't usually watch, and fuck with people i cant usually fuck with. and it is all being stripped away rivet by rivet being unfastened until finally the perfect metal cube that was this anti safe space is ruined for ever.

are you denying my truth?

Delusion is the only road to happiness. The truth is both boring and bleak. Stop looking for it and you might have a chance at happiness.

Who said we need happiness?

Never tell a woman your fear.

the only thing we have to fear is fear itself

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowclone

"No matter where you go - there you are."

Cat's Cradle are the most enlightened users on Holla Forums.

>>>/fringe/
>>>/x/
>>>/catscradle/
>>>/magick/

Guys who sit down to pee are gayer than faggots.

Brush your teeth. You'll need them when you are old.

Everyone is focused on playing a social game that almost necessarily doesn't lead to happiness, instead instilling people with the enduring negative emotions, insecurities, and value systems that cause dissatisfaction and pain for a lifetime, The point of life is to have a good time, not security or status. A bird's eye view reveals the most common insecurities are hilariously silly

The human race is doomed to die on this rock when the sun explodes and the galaxy swirls in to one big black hole.

Checked

Me=?
Me changes, change is constant.
Every thing changes, change is constant.
Me = every thing=change=?
?=? That is the question, isn't it? Lol.
Every thing changes no thing. No thing changes every thing. 1=0. The equal sign, is the answer.

Go ye into nature and sit a while. Create a concept containing everything you can imagine. One by one, systematically destroy each thing in your mind, until you can't anymore. This is Zero. This is Nirvana. This is Jesus. When you attain Nirvana you are given the Truth and your spirit will flourish with righteousness, and we will be given everything back, allowing you to be in and with the universe completely objectively.

What's the harm in trying it? If I'm wrong, when you destroy everything you could in your imagination and nothing happens, well then you could just dismiss the thought and go abiut your life. Whereas if I'm rightand you don't even try…

This is how you kill the ego, how you can reciev verification from outside your mind.

Do we make the memes? Or do the memes make themselves through us?

That is to say, where does an idea come from, and how does it manifest through us, like how a seed manifests through dirt? Are we nothing more than vrssles for the the intelligence: the ideas that guide and shape our world?

OP is a faggot.

The rabbit hole never fucking ends.

this is so deep.. holy shit

I don't get it.

We did not evolve. We evolved the world around us so we can continue being apes.

true dat

connecting two minus poles doesn't result in a plus pole

Be good.

Animals in movies aren't acting. They're just animals.

what if animals are always acting?

Are you always acting? Humans are animals too.

so, that's why they're called humans?

pretty much, yes

Me too.

They are also called…. wait for it…. animals.

Wise words

human is the subtype. Its one of those "ia a" relationships.

If you don't cut corners, how can you make a circle?