Soros buys gold and sells stocks

forbes.com/sites/adamsarhan/2016/05/17/george-soros-sells-stocks-buys-more-gold-why-investors-should-care/

Is it happening? Is shit getting closer to the fan?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5N4yZ
hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/a.aspx
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2931325/Super-rich-buying-property-New-Zealand-bolthole-case-west-goes-meltdown.html
infowars.com/realtor-paranoia-driving-wealthy-to-buy-homes-in-new-zealand/
businessinsider.com/comex-vault-doesnt-have-enough-gold-2016-5?IR=T
investopedia.com/ask/answers/08/george-soros-bank-of-england.asp
nytimes.com/2016/05/18/us/politics/senate-passes-bill-that-would-expose-saudi-arabia-to-legal-jeopardy-over-9-11.html
thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/280179-senate-passes-bill-allowing-9-11-victims-to-sue-saudi-arabia
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-03/super-rich-were-first-to-bail-when-lehman-collapse-ripped-stocks
silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-news/one-year-in-hellsurviving-a-full-shtf-collapse-in-bosnia/
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10837589
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-18/this-s-p-500-death-cross-could-be-the-real-deal
archive.is/c96WL
zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-20/business-loan-delinquencies-spike-lehman-moment-level
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MODS STICKY THIS NOW

Archive please?

Why? Fuck’s sake. It’s not that important. Greece’s default in June is more important than this, and even that doesn’t mean anything.

Welcome newfriend. We archive stuff here. Enjoy your stay.

archive.is/5N4yZ

So he has his own private little vault filled with gold? What's he going to do with that? Eat it?

M8, if this kike is buying that amount of gold all of a sudden its not a good sign. Not that we couldnt see this shit coming from miles away but still

Icahn is net short the market as well.

The only question is: Before the election or after?

Pay mercenaries, buy land for pennies on the dollar when everyone else is broke.

hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/a.aspx

He's clearly going to burn it in the secret fire to fuel his jew magic.

HAPPENING-CON 4, WE NEED TO KEEP AN EYE ON THIS

Gold is a bubble, stupid goy! Worthless! Not intrinsic! Just shiny! You can't eat gold, goy! Trust your greatest ally. Hehehe.

retire to New Zealand with the rest of the wealthy
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2931325/Super-rich-buying-property-New-Zealand-bolthole-case-west-goes-meltdown.html
infowars.com/realtor-paranoia-driving-wealthy-to-buy-homes-in-new-zealand/

Well that is honestly far more forboding than anything I have ever seen written about economy here.
It's (about to be) happening

They plan on crashing the economy if Trump wins.

Ding ding ding.

All that will do is give Trump cheap, pissed the fuck off highly motivated white soldiers demanding the blood of the vile creatures whom caused it.

Probably a good idea to buy some gold. Or not, might just be a fluke. This guy has no idea what he is doing.

Then again, you are not going to make a lot of money if you don't have a lot of money to invest.

might a well keep buying fast food, video games, and paying for those netflix and hulu subscriptions….

They haven't assassinated Trump for fear of making him a martyr, so they'll crash the economy with no survivors and blame it on Trump… it's the perfect plan.

How was I so blind that I didn't see this until now?

Do we still have a chance?
Is there any way to stop this?

Or you could just buy slow food. It will last longer.

What the fuck do you think?

Who will possibly buy after the market dips for the third time in a year? Nobody, that's who.

Buffett just bought £1 Billion of Apple. The guy hates gold, but Apple is the closest thing, it's sitting on a mountain of cash and can buyback it's own stock to keep the price up. Everyone is in safety, only suckers left in the market now.

Gold ETFs are about to default. Soros is famous for betting against £, now he's betting against paper gold.

businessinsider.com/comex-vault-doesnt-have-enough-gold-2016-5?IR=T

No stopping. In the resulting panic and chaos of the crash, a "patriotic and strong Trump supporter" will kill him for betraying all his people.

It comes closer each passing day, user.

IT'S A LONG WAY DOWN NOW BOYS

Funny, I thought by now there'd be the usual flame war between shemitah believers and deniers.

almost all the shill IPs are banned right now because of the e-celeb spam.

It's almost only Holla Forumsacks who can post at the moment.

Can an user that's knowledgeable about finance explain to me how Soros "broke the Bank of England"

its fun to LARP but it is no substitute for actively preparing for the worst

investopedia.com/ask/answers/08/george-soros-bank-of-england.asp

The Bank of England was signed up to the European Exchange-Rate Mechanism (ERM). This was a fore runner to the Euro which managed a fixed exchange rate between EU currencies. Soros bet that the Pound couldn't maintain it's peg to the Deutsche Mark due to differing economic conditions in the two countries. He was right and the UK withdrew from the ERM and devalued against the DM. He didn't really break the bank, but they did spend a lot of foreign reserves buying up pounds to keep the price high.

Soros seems to love chaos. Particularly in the EU, he's also supported the Ukraine coup and migration crisis possibly because the chaos will make a shit ton of money somehow.

Preparing for the worst? Whats that…. someone gonna come and steal my cheetoo's and mt dew while I am cooking up my hot pockets? The closest I get to prepping' is paying my internet bill a month in advance.

I am a fucking channing basment dweller, what the fuck you expect out of me fucking user. Actually tell some faggots how to do this? Fuck that, rather watch you on utube get your shit wrecked.

How will Soros crash the entire U.S. economy? I don't think he, alone, has enough buying power to topple the world economy at the flip of a switch.

Lets see, we've got investor jews to pull their money out, we've got federal reserve and central bank jews to enact disastrous policy, we've got media jews to cause a panic, am I missing any?

(((Journalists))) and (((analysts))) who will make the citations for writing the history books.

He's buying gold because we're approaching a new recession, and it might be close to 50% worse than the last one.

It's called "hedging" for you newfags.

Rothchild all over.

He's just attracting attention, only to secretly buy other stocks when people are distracted.

Hedging sorta implies that he's a normal investor and that there's uncertainty involved in all of this.

The economy is GONNA explode, and he fucking knows it.

They fear the next Caesar.

Well, that's assuming every Jew with money is working with one another. It's a pretty bold claim.

The only possibility that seems reasonable is that Soros trades in one of his political favors with Obongo and requests the Federal Reserve to start printing even more money than we are now in order to devalue the U.S. dollar, and potentially lower interest rates below market rates which will make people start overestimating and everything implodes. The problem with that, however, is that I don't see Soros's political donations being enough to get the democrats to cause a recession that will likely be blamed on Obongo when it starts before Trump hits office. Once Trump is in, he'll put his own people in, and Soros will, presumable, be unable to touch them.

That's what I was thinking, but I just got off the phone with an economist friend of mine, and he told me that recessions typically occur every 6 to 8 years, but we're still feeling the effects of the 2008 recession and we shouldn't have one, if the patterns are to be believed, for another 2 to 3 years. Then again, recessions are much more complex than that, and there are more parties playing into it and affecting the outcome.

Economies always implode.

Very illegal, but I could see it. After all, since when has Soros done things completely legally?

What if Holla Forums collectively bought stocks to counteract it?

I'm sure that might be illegal though..

/biz/ on cuckchan might have some cash too.

He knows the day of the rope nears.

It's legal, it just wouldn't do anything to prevent a crash.

That only works if we have the capital and the secrecy necessary.
Do you have 54 billion lying around? That's what it took to halt Glencore international's deathspiral.

Of course there's a stock bubble
Does anyone really doubt it?
Soros is just proving he doesn't have balls.

Great argument. Sage and report.

HOLY SHIT DIDN'T SAUDI ARABIA SAY IF THE BILL WAS PASSED THEY WOULD DESTROY THE US ECONOMY
AND IT FUCKING PASSED

nytimes.com/2016/05/18/us/politics/senate-passes-bill-that-would-expose-saudi-arabia-to-legal-jeopardy-over-9-11.html

thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/280179-senate-passes-bill-allowing-9-11-victims-to-sue-saudi-arabia

Obama will veto it.

They said they would sell their assets so the government would have nothing to seize, which would lower the market values overall of whatever they're selling… but making things more affordable for Americans isn't going to destroy the economy.

le deflation is our biggest there maymay

Fuck off Krugman.

threat*

I fucked up those dubs preddy bad

All the gold in the world

Sick Mother Fucking Dubs of Truth

Can I be on a roll with this get kek?

Lets get this Shoah on the road already

well if it make things more affordable, why the fuck not

I wonder how they'll fix this problem guys?

so not only are you a fucking stupid faggot LARPer you are also a newfag, who would have thought?

Because when things become more affordable as the result of a market happening, it means stock values and fictional wealth evaporates for people who have been drinking the monetary koolaid for a long time.

I totally agree with you but its also more than that. I think he's looking to hedge against the impending decline in the USD once Saudi Arabia drops all of its investments with us following that 9/11 bill.

Get to high ground asap. We are in mortal danger I fear.

If that lake explodes by, say, a nuclear bomb… what would happen?

Anyone else buy gold when it was like $1040?

A few people are making assertions about how blacks think about a potential racial conflict.

My opinion is that they don't, for the most part, because they are incapable. The ones that have thought about it reached the conclusion in video related.

I bought about 10 ounces as it hit 900. Figured it was just about bottoming out. I couldn't believe my eyes the morning it jumped to 1200

Yea that was 09'
…and it took a year to get to 1200.

I'm talking about October/November 2015.

Actually, deflation does hold a certain level of risk. When the dollar becomes more valuable, it comes to a point where it is so highly sought after that practically nobody trades because they want to hold onto what they've got, because it's so highly valued.

Inflation runs the same problem, but in reverse.

They're both bad, and there needs to be a balance. But the Federal Reserve does NOT create that balance.

(checked)

One can only hope.

Why so sensitive? Are you perhaps…. rustled?

Don't forget your filters citizen.

Question -

Could the coming inevitable economic shitstorm cause the US dollar/petrodollar to lose its global reserve currency status? Isn't China and other countries hoarding gold for such an occurrence?

If so, and correct me if I am wrong, I heard that something like 90% of the dollars in existence are outside the US and if the dollar were to lose its global reserve currency status, they would come rushing back to the US and create weimar-tier inflation.

Apologies if this is derailing but a poster mentioned Soros and pals pulling some kike trigger or telling the Fed to print money like mad when it got me thinking that it may not be necessary for that to cause crazy inflation.

Yes. In fact the world bank is already setting up a new world reserve currency, with the backing of China and France among others.

Yes. China is even introducing an internal-only gold-backed Yuan to hedge against world financial collapse.

Yes and no. You are right on the fact that our money is offshore to that degree as debt and world reserves, but not about the inflation. That inflation already exists, and has just been successfully spread around to other countries well enough to keep it from crushing our buying power. When the economy blows up, it does immediately hit, and shit will be at least 1000% higher in price.

China still censors it's internet too much.

They know sweet fuck all about the economy.

H.K or Taiwan or Japan however..

Market movers are the super rich. Whether they got spooked or was the first to the exit is still unclear.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-03/super-rich-were-first-to-bail-when-lehman-collapse-ripped-stocks

Do you have all five versions?

Recall Soros and the British Pound incident.

Just search "happening con", you'll find them

You're conflating China's leadership with it's common people. Their leaders are certainly a different thing.

But gold is shit you stupid goy
DONT BUY GOLD YOU FUCKING GOYIM

Evil incarnate.

Wtf.

Ausfag here.

I better get used to them.

Because if we aren't invaded, we'll probably replicate their system.

Because we think it's the "asian century"

No, it's the end of civilisation.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, to be honest. The economy is about to collapse worldwide. There will be no Asian century. It'll be a "OH SHIT EVERYONE WENT NATIONALIST AGAIN" century.

I wish.

Samson Option.

The think about Antartica - it has a large glacial lake.

What if that was hit?

Catastrophic flood. Reducing the population to below 500 million.

It's already dead.

You're beating a dead horse.

Well done.

Prepare for war fellas.

sauce on this being "internal-only" as this doesn't make sense. With the yuan having special drawing rights, being included in the global basket of world reserve currencies, it's going to have external exposure. Gold-backing does nothing if you inflate away debts, which is why Nixon completely suspended convertibility.

lmao

Well, it's pretty simple.

underrated post

If you do not have supplies for 6m-2y, forget about gold. Gold is a store of value.
Get guns, get food, get drugs, get tools. The gold will come.
silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-news/one-year-in-hellsurviving-a-full-shtf-collapse-in-bosnia/

He was probably heavily involved in rigging the futures markets and suppressing the gold/silver price for so long, somehow. Anyway, I saw the game in 2012 and started buying.

DO NOT BUY BITGOLD

Soros is big into Bitgold, but it sounds like a fucking scam to exchange your gold (which they vault for you) for electronic 1's and 0's for you to spend like it's a debit card. He is trying to entice people into buying Bitgold by offering them like a 10% sign up bonus.

I think silver will outperform gold when it rises. I haven't picked a target yet, but at some amount I'll start selling into the strength. Probably when it goes over $2500 gold, and $100 silver.

Don't want to let 2012 happen again. Pump and Dump.

Newt Gingrich works for Barrick Gold, the company Soros bought stocks in, which itself is owned by another Jew

Newt Gingrich is a Shabbos Goy attempting to infiltrate the Trump movement

The problem with gold is that the US has already taken all the gold from American citizens once. When that happens again, gold becomes an illegal good to trade, if you don't trade it in for monopoly money when you get the chance. The scenario where precious metals are king, relatively complete collapses, is unlikely for the US. If you don't think so, then perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the marshal law drills the US police force has been doing for the past decade. The biggest player will be the US government, or whatever it evolves into and they will go after gold second, guns obviously being the first.

I just don't see it ending well lads.

As I understand it, there are two forms of the yuan now. There is a fiat currency for external trade, and a gold-backed one for internal trade.

The internal gold-backed yuan is a hedge, so that if the world economy goes to shit, China will still be able to pay its infrastructure, military, and police people to keep control.

That wasn't entirely Soros, though. Britain increased interest rates to attract more people to the pound, and several buyers shorted the currency by buying it up, reselling it thus causing the value to diminish, and rebuying it to turn an easy profit. Soros made a lot of money off of that, but he wasn't the only speculator doing that. The reason people attribute it to him, alone, is because most of his fortune was made by taking advantage of central banking systems like that.

Hints why he supports Hillary Clinton. Bill played with the U.S. dollar's interest rates and government bonds to cause inflation back in the 90s, and Hillary would, too.

To be fair, if Soros bought a cheeseburger at McDonalds, and I hire someone who is also working at McDonalds, that doesn't mean that McDonalds employee is in league with Soros.

I understand where you're coming from, but that specific jump is a bit too far.

Oh fuck. This is worrying. Not only this, but

On Fox earlier, there was this really old jew looking kike who seemed to be very heavily invested in the economy. He said something along the lines of "There's always a possibility of an economic crash… or a monumental event such as 9/11 to happen…" Talking about it playing into trumps hands, but he seemed so… scared. So worried. That he knows he either fucked up and let it out, or he was scared and trying to get the message out to everyone. Then they cut to the rest of the people looking awkwardly nervous and cut to commercials.

I smell a happening, boys.

He knows we know who's done it this time.

They fucked up big time the jews. Memes destroyed them.

This is more likely than you think
See that post.

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

GET TO THE SHELTERS NOW

To be fair, you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

What glacial lake?

Antartica's

And Greenlands.

If not the lake, the bombs themselves are about to let loose.

Vid?

Sadly don't have one, it was on Fox News about 2-3 hours ago, soon after the trump/megyn thing ended I flipped back to the news stream and caught that at the end.

Put it this way.

The burst from North America's glacial lake burst during the last glacial maximum raised see levels and also created havoc in North America (and there were people there back then by that stage.

Not sure whether this is good because they will presumably limit the damage to the country, or bad because we'll be stuck with all these rich kikes

Almost none of our towns are at any significant altitude. Even our ski resort town is only 1000 feet up.

only needs to be a few hundred metres high.

Plus queenstown area has a natural wall.

Alright, how do you transfer stocks into gold?

Convert to cash, use cash to buy gold.
If you're paranoid, buy lots gold jewelry instead of bullion.

Aren't there taxes to pay if I convert stocks to cash? I don't believe a collapse will happen LITERALLY overnight, so its more a matter of having the right assets.
Do I save on taxes if I go directly from Stocks to Gold….Bonds? (Is that the term?)

If you can't hold your gold in your hand, you don't have any gold. You have been warned.

Yeah, well, there are complications. I'm not the only name on the account, and the key to persuasion with all this is not looking crazy.

anti-slide bump!!!!!

God I hope he kicks the bucket soon. I mean he's getting old, Feds, not a threat on his life.

holy shit the sliding is real

See nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10837589

EVEN IF it is their last little hidey hole, they can not help but fuck it up by immediately filling it with shitskins and mudslimes.

It is in his nature to sting.

Can't lose what i don't have.
Also Septemberfags are always telling me it is happening any moment.

When you see something that needs to be archived, do it yourself you lazy peice of shit.

You don't need to visit the original site. All you need is the URL.

Putting an archive link is a way of telling everybody here you don't take circumcised dick up the ass.

Be aware that like most famous investors, George Soros is a master at manipulating markets. One of the ways they do it is by manipulating the lesser investors watching them.

He certainly could have an honest concern about the future performance of stocks and money markets.

He could also be trying to make other people fearful about markets, so when stock prices drop he can buy them up cheaply with his gold assets, which are now worth more than they should be.

It wouldn't be the first time Soros pulled a trick like this.

DAMMIT

WHY DO THE MERCHANTS ALWAYS WIN

Everyone's starting to buy gold.

unrelated, but that pic always manages to frighten me, to portray the hordes as they really are, and not through some media rose-tinted glasses, or abstract laughable way.

If you have any loans whatsoever, you don't want any inflation, because it makes those loans so much more of a burden. deflation is actually a force that helps the lenders, as it makes the value of the loan increase.

IF he dies (I doubt it, like that old Rothschild fart he has an endless supply of transplants and blood transfers) his son will take over the empire and continue the legacy.

I think he's shoring up hard assets for a rough time ahead, personally.

Gold is nice.

Guns and ammo are better. Build a shelter, have an armory, be self sustainable ready.

With guns, and assets, people will lay gold at your feet if shit hits the fan. That or you can simply take it from them.

This.

He's not buying physical gold that he's taking possession of. He's buying gold-backed assets like repository certificates theoretically redeemable for gold.

I trust Soros so little at this point I honestly think the economy is due to make an unexpected recovery contrary to his machinations and he's trying his best to meme a collapse so he can still turn a profit.

Why else would Forbes be reporting on this if not to panic the markets?

Fuck this rat bastard cunt, I'll throw a party when he finally dies.

He made billions not knowing what he is doing.

In fact, he made so much money not knowing what he is doing that he can pay to topple governments and control the media.

Just call it blind luck!

Soros intends to be the only billionaire after the collapse.

I see no problem with this. I already know a dude I buy weed/lsd off of that gladly accepts silver

Let's dispel with this fiction that Soros doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.

He also pissed off the Rothschilds due to them owning the BOE.

Which is why Soros is polacks first visible player.
Basically, Soros is an issue, but he is the known visible rat eating the cables in the corner.
You always know where and what he is doing.

The issue is the nest of them hiding in the floorboard with the cockroaches fucking up everything else in your house.
Which you blame on the cable eating rat.

I got a question.. How and why do we know this? Wouldnt one of the top kikes keep something like this a secret?

I didnt see it did icahn say what time range he was shorting for

Fantastic analogy

Its manipulation to make money by publicity.
Like how you're told the government is coming for your guns constantly, so people stockpile and keep the companies afloat.

Same here, buying some gold makes other people buy it, while now suddenly goldbugs opposed to Soros are in a crisis about what to do.

Hell, if I were him and saw so many goldbugs, I'd dump some pocket change to fuck with them all.

Yep.
Soros is an issue, but he's only eating the cable.
You still have internet, satellite, and phone.
The issue is all the other rats shitting in your food and spreading disease and filth.
But because you are low energy, you blame it on the rat you see and not the other ones.
Even when your friend exterminator comes over and says that you have bigger problems than that cable eating rat.

Even fucking Bloomberg is saying it's happening now:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-18/this-s-p-500-death-cross-could-be-the-real-deal

Fugg.

Us septemberfags were just a warning. A warning of whats to come.

INTO THE BOMBSHELTERS ITS HAPPENING

Faggots, you forgot this is the post shemitah year, and all of those years the article mentioned were Shemitah years.

Remember October? Remember people laughing? Guess what.

Shills are here.

the shemitah started in september and ends this november

No wonder the fuckers are buying gold.

TRUMP NEEDS TO KNOW!
TRUMP NEEDS TO KNOW!
TRUMP NEEDS TO KNOW!
TRUMP NEEDS TO KNOW!

At this point, I'm getting deeply-colored blue balls waiting for civilization to just fucking die already, nothing left this cycle just like when it happened to Rome and yet we're still going obliviously. Civilization needs to take a goddamn hint for once and keel over.

Can it fucking end already? If nothing else, I want to live just long enough to see it all implode, rather than trudging along through a dreary excuse of a life, forced to kneel to Jews forever. If we could rebuild things to not be awful afterwards that'd be fantastic, but even if not, simply witnessing the carnage and collapse first-hand and alive will be enough to make my day.

I know this feel.
I'm tired of living in this prolonged state of limbo.
Just let it all burn.

Let's hope the connectedness and fast pace of the modern world makes for a fast decline. I don't want a slow rot over the next 150 years. I want to just get this shit over with so we can start rebuilding.

If we're on schedule, I doubt the US will survive the decade, even with Trump taking the reigns for a few years

You burgers better sperg out on your government and Obummer when they go haywire.
Trump is basically the only hope against this shit. He better not be a Rothschild plant

society has become obsolete, soon technology will come to replace our sustenance production and manufacturing, and humanity will use its power to shape himself as the sculptor and the sculpture.

Society won't just implode and collapse, though. It needs to be destroyed internally by all those participating.

Trump has already predicted this. It was supposed to crash near the end of 2015 abut the fed decided to put it off until the next presidency.

Can they put it off that long, though? With soros buying now and bloomberg spouting the death cross, it may end up happening before that.

I wonder if Carl Ichan was trying to get the ball rolling when he decided to short the markets a week or so ago. He's good friends with Trump. It's going to crash no matter what, better it happens before the election.

He's aware that people follow and mimic his investing moves and I'm pretty confident that he's playing both sides of it, ergo I don't follow his lead.

archive.is/c96WL

Ex-general says NATO-Russia nuclear war ‘possible within a year’

NATO’s former deputy military chief in Europe says his book, a fictional story which describes a nuclear war with Russia over the Baltic nations taking place in 2017, is based on an “entirely plausible” scenario.

Marxists like to smirk about the fact that the rate of profit goes down, exactly as foretold, because of e.g. automation. 2008 was a perfect storm of high resource prices (((whoever may be the culprit))) and "rational agents" automating economic activity worldwide, while pocketing any proceeds and profits.

Apple, if late, is a prime example of that.

äh, what 56 Billion? Aren't you referring to the Swiss "bailout" where they parked bad papers with the SNB, then resold them for a profit? that one was about 56 Billion.

uh, 54. I see.

he is a kike, of course he would have gold stockpilled, that shit is like heroin to the jew

go back to halfchan

>archive.is/c96WL

MY BODY IS READY FAM

Business Loan Delinquencies Spike To Lehman Moment Level

zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-20/business-loan-delinquencies-spike-lehman-moment-level

This is when the fun starts lads.

Why does the game only become so easy when you don't need to play it anymore?

poor third worlder here. I have a tiny but important(for me) quantity of dollars, what would be a good way to preserve their value?should I shoot for another, more stable, currency? I don't want to be jewed by fees

We're fighting a losing war. The kikes have already won anyways, they won a long time ago, it's impossible to fight back. As much as I hate admitting it, I want to continue and win, but the day of light ever happening for that will never happen.

bump

spend them