THE LETTERING

Operation Lettering

I'm sure you remember the Trump Chalk fiasco and how leftyshits wet themselves because someone invaded their safe space.
The whirlwind this shit caused was amazing since it all basically took no more than a few minutes of work with some chalk.

Now what I am coming to you to propose is that we pull this off in a much, much larger scale.

Positive things this will accomplish:
- Huge keks
- Lefty asshurt
- Reminder to everyone that the Right is coming back

Negative things this will accomplish:
- Literally none
- Some mexican has to clean it off?

Watching a few leftists get fucking triggered over some markings on a wall was hilarious the first time, but we can do it better and on a much bigger scale, by the thousands. It will be even funnier a second time.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Streicher
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chalk is better because it easily washes off and it's an innocent thing to do. Using sharpies on walls will seem more like vandalism in the public eye. The trick is to make the lefty freak outs look ridiculous.

This.

Agree. Nobody use anything that can't be removed with a garden hose.

Sharpies are for Mexicans.

This thread brought to you by the Obama Regime.

Why are you trying to validate the left's feefees? Normies laughed when people used chalk because it was so mundane and irrelevant. Vandalism is less effective at producing a yield of support since we've amounted to antifa tactics.

Okay, okay, fine. We can use chalk.

Using anything that isn't extremely removable would be extremely counter productive.

Funny that you guys seem to want murder and violence, yet are afraid to use a sharpie.

That said, yeah I would use chalk if anything.

Going out to spread come propo. Will check back.

I'm on campus in Towson University, so this will be fun.

Post some pics.

Will do. Give me some time to get around campus this evening. Way to light out at the moment.

Tell us after the fact. Don't make the enemies' job easier.

oh fuck.

Just write trump 2016 today.

If you're doing anything edgier tell us after.

#EndGlobalism

That's a pretty good and easy way to spread the idea.

I attend Berkley :^) Got a couple of red pilled and/or edgelord friends that are hyped to get to work. Gotta wait til sundown though.

Are you sure, cause that's not how you spell it.

Stickers, posters, and chalk: ONLY.

Stickers only on public property where that's normal. Newspaper boxes and lamp posts.

WE are the Law & Order faction. WE have the moral high ground. We gain the converts we want by being the people they aspire to be friends with.

FEELINGS OF PRIDE INTENSIFY

Don't listen to these pussies.

Tag it up.

Let them know who runs the show.

PR only goes so far.

Remember GG? Yeah, that went over real well.

But what are we supposed to draw? Swastikas? End globalism as suggested? Needs more specifics

Cool false flag.
How much are they paying you? Is it covering the rent?

you're missing the show faggots

Any redpilled messages, really.
And other classics.
Btw, anyone know how to do DIY stickers? Don't wanna order them and end up on 27 watchlists.

What's better than chalk for white walls? I can't see what the fuck am I writing with these shitty sticks

Rubbing charcoal

Question. If the Bolsheviks take over USA, will they hang Trump "For his 25 years of speaking, writing and preaching hatred of the" Mexicans and Muslims?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Streicher

Get a soapstone pen if you want the convenience of chalk but in a much more convenient format.

They have already taken over user, and it's time to purge them.

feels gud tbh fam

Niggers destroy property. Until such a time that we are in open guerrilla warfare it is best that we try to steer away from things that will turn people off from us……. Sheeit.

Graffiti is nigger tier… But the only argument against using it is muh pr .. And the past year has proven that muh pr is a failed ideology amd those that worry about muh pr lose to those who dont censor themselves.

Maybe we should consider Operation Guten Tag It Up

Does that wash easily too? I'm ready to write entire Hitler speeches on the walls if that's the case

pretty nice user

I traveled the US, and found people writing "infowars" all over the place as I took a shit.

8ch.net/pol/ Fuck the JEW world order

bump

so fucking triggered

Buy some sticker paper and print evil nazi stuff on them.

If you're going to use sharpies, write "BERNIE 2016" on the inside of bathroom stalls with them

wew

Honestly, bump

I love this meme. Turn the leftists' own memes against them

Pic related is the original, for those who don't know

Pic related. Markers that write in liquid chalk.

Yes. Pretty much anything powder-based is easy to wash away. It's mechanical deposition, it's not creating a stain the way ink does.

Mud or dirt also work; of course it'll wash off, it's FUCKING MUD.

We need to promote and spread redpills in order to make race war a viable option, that won't have over half of our own people against us.

When I was in a trade school, I would walk past cars students worked on, and they were dusty. It was easy to write TRUMP 2016 in the dirt, they were always triggered, since they write TRUMP SUCKS DICK right next too it.

Does any one where to buy good Trump stickers? I see Bernie stickers everywhere I go, and I want to place Trump over them.

Redbubble has custom-made ones. Some are pretty good, but there are a lot of anti-Trump ones mixed in.

Ya know what would be pretty dank, be removable and create immense asspain?

Buy some buttermilk, collect some moss, throw that shit in a blender and then use it to paint your message. Shit will grow in a couple of days and be very obnoxious.

How do you apply it? Regular Paint brush?

Write Hitler speeches on the walls and then attribute them to a liberal figurehead that liberals like. Write the quotes about fighting banks. When he talks about Jews or something, just put "…" so they don't know.

Now you have liberals running around quoting Hitler. What can go wrong?

Kill niggers and arrange their bodies to spell TRUMP 2016? Now there's a good harmless prank that always leaves everyone smiling.

Was planning on making some chalk support as cute/innocuous as I can, just to make lefties seem even more irrational than usual.

#Triggered

Haha, what a classic!

Up