Will Trump invade Iran?

From the leaked Hillary emails, it is clear, they demand the US bring down Assad to weaken Iran, then force Iran to stop enriching Uranium. Of course, the best option is if Burgerstan simply invades muh greatest enemy.

One good think about Obama is he refused to bow (all the way) to the kikes.

Now that Sheldon Adelson is pleading with the Jews to save Israel by voting for Trump, can we be sure Trump will not invade Iran?

He started out as a non-interventionalist but has started talking like a neo-con warhawk.

He seems to lean to Putin, but how long with that last?

I think he sees himself as a wartime president. I predict he embroils the US in Iran and possible indirect proxy wars with Russia.

That will distract from everything else and he will not ban muslims, build a wall, deal with h1b1 or any other campaign promises he made.

Get ready to learn a lesson Holla Forums. Never put your hopes in a politician.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/431346/donald-trump-iraq-war-lies
apccs.police.uk/press_release/budget-cuts-will-radically-change-policing/
mercurynews.com/sports/ci_29895967/bomb-scare-postpones-manchester-united-bournemouth-epl-finale
youtube.com/watch?v=YeHZqlzeGKo&list=PL0Tuywo3dj5WMd2x0MvXVM104s41CSDrN
kennethmheckdownloads.com/Van Rensburg.pdf
youtube.com/user/NaturalNobility/videos
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24823846
reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-saudi-nuclear-idUSKCN0PV1GC20150721
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/14/report-gop-mega-donor-adelson-to-give-trump-up-to-100-million.html
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/268635-trump-says-hell-return-donation-from-determined-white
timesofisrael.com/ivanka-trump-gives-birth-to-beautiful-jewish-baby/
ballotpedia.org/United_States_Congress_elections,_2016
northwestfront.org/
northwestfront.org/about/faq/
youtube.com/watch?v=2FDxQgTDsf0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He'll probably build the wall and sure it will help some but when CIA is operating the drug trade and theres already 100 million + shitskins in the country it's not a long term solution. Anyone that gets a lot of media attention should never be given as much benefit of the doubt as Trump has.

Not if he listens to the military professionals in charge of analyzing and preparing the logistics for military actions of that scale. Not if he wants to be remembered as the president that finally bankrupted America.

Irans response to any direct military action against her would be total war. There is no getting around that, an American attack on Iran means the beginning of a world war. On the bright side Israel and Saudi Arabia would probably be the first targets of Iranian missile attacks and there wouldn't be a single oil well in the middle east that wouldn't go up in flames almost immediately.

I don't care Ron Paul…. I dont care about your peace. I want my fucking wall and I want shitskins to die in any variety. Hopefully Iran will nuke Israel in the process – Hitler's biggest mistake was being a human being and caring about other lives

And a real hero

Yep.

HE ASKED A LEGITIMATE QUESTION, ANSWER IT INSTEAD OF SUCKING TRUMP SCHLONG YOU CUCKS

sounds pretty good.

The neocons despise him; Kristol is trying to get a third party spoiler candidate going.

If it was at all likely he was planning to bring muh democracy to Israel's neighbours, they would not be doing this.

But they are.

Question answered.

By saying the OP "asked a legitimate question" do you mean fantasizing about America invading Iran and going against what Trump has said to this point?

There is no reason for anyone to take shit posts like your seriously, other than the line "politicians lie goyim".

Listen, if the US invades Iran it will do so against the will of the people. There will be no parades, no yellow ribbons and it will simply cement the growing resentment against Israel. You people are literally asking for another shoah.

Having to face the fact that Trump isn't the second coming and might actually fuck you over must hurt.

You are a fucking idiot that didn't even read my post. Who here is saying he is the second coming? When did we invade Iran? I am pretty sure I am the only non Jew posting in this thread.

No
It would completely go against all his statements on foreign policy

he hated the iran deal because it made the US look like weak faggots, not because he wants to rubble-ize the country for the sake of muh greatest ally

You are posting like a Jew. You are literally using events that haven't even happened to prop up your argument. You brought up Vietnam as if the country hasn't changed since then for fucks sake.

Obama wanted nothing more than to invade Syria and he didn't because 90% of the country was against it. Sorry Jews, no one wants to fight your wars anymore.

Who are you even talking to?
I made these posts:

Holla Forums has literally become /trump/ and it is pure fucking cancer. You can't even have a discussion on the matter without "le shill" and "j-j-JEW!"

Is your bull called Jerome or Marquis?

You're a big faggot, just stop posting here. I'd be glad if people who posted the same way you do were gassed. Fuck off.

I clicked on the wrong comment.

Why didn't we invade Syria then? If you can answer this simple question that you are not a faggot.

oh boy

So you have nothing but faggotry then. Nothing but a your autistic crystal ball that no one else has access to. Until we actually you know, invade Syria and Iran, you are nothing but a fantasizing Jew.

Trump is a businessman. He won't invade Iran unless he sees it as good business.

You disappoint me, user.

Right because you've got so much to offer with your "MY TRUMPYKINS GOD EMPOROROR WOULDN'T DO DAT :'("

Considering your nature, I wouldn't be surprised.

What was the plan again? Seven countries? Syria is one of those countries. It'll happen, Assad will be removed like common kebab.

Not to mention, even Putin doesn't give a shit about Assad personally, he just wants to at least keep it Syria a republic.

Sad really, I quite like him

Legitimate answer but the Jew is also well skilled in business.

*as a

I really gotta stop typing so fast.

I'm pretty sure its because Putin already backed Assad and invading Syria will a catastrophe even under the guise of "toppling da ebul dictator" .

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! WE DON"T EXIST TO FUCKING FIX THE WORLD'S PROBLEMS ANYMORE!

TRUMP WONT TAKE US TO WAR WITH IRAN — HILLARY WILL.

Assad looks pretty white to me.
Trump does seem pretty Isolationist, remember his America First speech.

Are you triggered?

He has said he wasn't going to invade. He has been against the Iraq war for the last 15 years. Invading Iran would be a carbon copy of Iraq. I would be willing to bet 90%+ of the US population would be against it. You cannot fight a war if 9 out of every 10 of your citizens opposes it.

You literally have nothing but faggotry.

Maybe. ORRrrrr, maybe it is because the American people have lived through the debacles of Afghanistan and Iraq, and contrary to popular belief, the American people, under enough pain, can actually learn a thing or two.

But Trump said he won't let Iran get nukes. "No way, we won't let!"

And that entails attacking Iran with military force.

Not to mention it'd ruin the narrative of "MUH EBIL RUSKHENZ" "LITERALLY COLD WAR 2" if he was to work with Putin.

A lot of Syrians who support Assad could pass for white and a lot who don't are shitskin, demographics ain't no joke.

I doubt you're srs tho

nationalreview.com/article/431346/donald-trump-iraq-war-lies

Guess Trump really does have a huge cock for you to suck it this hard.

There is no OR, a simple google search will give you plenty of evidences of the US arming the Syrian rebel group. They might not be there "officially" but they are doing it by proxy, doesn't mean the US is not involved at all

No.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA YOU’RE NOT EVEN FUCKING TRYING
Yes.
No.
Forever.
No.
No.
Reported.
He isn’t one.

Reported, too.

You are actually linking National Review… Holy fuck, I was just joking when I said you were a Jew, but it turns out you are one.

Invading Iran will be outside the realm of possibility. It will cost 5 trillion dollars and will make invading Iraq look like a picnic at the park. Trump would go down as a worse president than Bush…. Trump is not an evangelical, and he doesn't need the AIPAC money. You and NRO are writing a fantasy novel.

The US sells weapons. That is what they do. I don't agree with it, and I hope it stops under Trump. It is a far cry from invasion though, wouldn't you say?

Reported.

Reported.

Reported.

Reported.

Reported.

Reported.

You lose.

I wish Reddit wasn't pozzed hard, Trumpfags are actually cancer

REMINDER: IF YOU SO MUCH AS QUESTION TRUMP YOU MUST BE A KIKE

Literally the cancer of this board. Gas yourself.

or a loser, take your pick.

Trump would do the same as all the previous presidents when it comes to the Jews and Israel.

So if the Jews tell him to invade Iran yes, Trump will invade Iran.

Keep going on.

For what? Questioning a businessman politician on steroids and his motives?

Something this board used to do every single day?

How does it feel to be this pozzed?

lol reported.

No but the US will reap the benefit while keeping their hands clean.

I'm not sure if "aid" is considered as selling. Video related is how I picture the US "selling" weapons to the rebel

Okay, he's not a politician, you got me, well meme'd friend-o

Because a businessman is so much better

If they nuked the major cities that would at least leave the countryside safe and hit mostly muslims.

Trump has made his position on Israel very clear.

I don't see why you're so butthurt over people bringing it up.

Behead those who are you.

Invading Iran would break the back of the US. When faced with the hard numbers I have my doubts Trump's ego would allow himself to go down as the worst president in US history. Invading Iran would earn him the scorn of 90% of the American populace.

While I care that the US gives or sells weapons to goat herders to kill other goat herders, it isn't exactly top on my priority list. As soon as a single drop of American blood, particularly that of whites is spilled, it shoots up my priority list.

Like I said, equating this with the invasion of Iraq is laughably stupid. You know that.

Because you're questioning LE GOD EMPOROROR you UN-AMERICAN PIECE OF SHIT!

Do you even want to save the white race?

j/k m8

Hello Achmed, enjoying Germany?

We'll probably see more of the same as Bush/Obama in terms of an Iran policy, the President doesn't really have a much power in terms of redirecting the wheels of state as much as people think they do

Frankly, the US doesn't have the capability to invade Iran without taking horrific losses, and the Iranians have been preparing for decades for a US invasion as well

A little radiation is better than having a nuke dropped directly on you.

user, are you insane?

lol sage

lol

Kill yourself.

This. People do not understand the monumental undertaking that invading Iran would be. It would be far harder than Iraq was, and far more expensive in both blood and treasure. If it was such a small thing we would have done it already. People are acting like Israel hasn't wanted to destroy Iran for 68 years.

This is a political board, if you think everything is A-OK while the US is actively destabilizing other countries then you are just as ignorance as the other sheep.

There is more to politic than a blood of a soldier.

sage

They would likely not hit every single population center. They would limit it to big cities like london, berlin (or maybe more german cities since jews hate germans), NYC, los angeles, hong kong, etc

What, you think I'm using multiple IP's because there's more than one person in this thread you disagree with? You're rather paranoid.

Possibly. Don't forget though, the Jews will gladly sacrifice the US in order to save Israel.
Or the media and the government would just play it as yet another needed war to save the world.

The worst presidents don't actually think they're the worst presidents. Look at Obama. He thinks he's the best president ever.

90% of the American populace will believe however the judeo media and ZOG tells them to think.
All they have to do is strike up the patriotism and make it all about "SAVIN AMURICCA AN GAWDS CHOZEN PEEPULL!" and most Americans will swallow it whole.

Where did I say it was A-OK? I don't like it at all, not much I can do about it though. Don't be a faggot. If you are so mad about it go tell Obama and Hillary. They are the ones doing it.

sage

All it takes is one well planned false flag and you will easily have a majority of the country pushing for conflict with Iran. Whether Trump is being controlled like a puppet or not is secondary to the fact that the president has little control over the direction of the country. The banks, federal reserve, and media are infinitely more important and guess who controls those?

How do you explain 90% of America being against invading Syria then? The Zio media beat those drums pretty hard…. It isn't working like it used to.

Disagree. This is the card Cruz used and he lost, pretty badly too. Trump ran on "America first" and won. The entire democratic party doesn't buy that garbage. They laugh at it. I think it is safe to say that 75% of the current US population doesn't buy that Israel first garbage anymore.

Why are you so insistent on the Democrats being DA BAD GUIZE?

You know Bush was a Republican, right?

thanks for posting the video, 2lazy to find it

The American people, are you nuts? Trying to imply some kind of grand conspiracy here?

Honest question, do you think he's gonna audit the Federal Reserve or is that just a "I'll say anything to win" meme for the Bernie voters?

False flag is the only way it happens. And even then, it is dicey. It would have to be bigger and more straight forward than 9/11.

lol kill yourself

So let me get this straight…
If someone does not support the Israel and Jew loving Donald Trump, they're paid (by some unnamed organization) and (somehow) Jewish?

I'm curious, do you have any argument other than "UR AH JOO!" when confronted with Trump's Zionism?

Or is it that you're trying to distract people away from the fact that Trump is a Zionist by shitposting up the thread?

Absolutely. I'd fully expect Israel to do that if they feel Iran is getting too close to The Bomb.

That's something most people seemingly don't understand these days.
The Liberals/Democrats didn't understand it with Obama and the Conservatives/Republicans don't understand it with Trump.
It's almost like they think the President really is the God Emperor with unlimited power.

Indeed. The Jew's power structure is not threatened by Trump winning the Presidency.

n/p

You should take you own advise. Also, I think we are strayed away from our original debate.
I hope you acknowledge US proxy war on syrian which pretty much an "invasion" of their internal conflict. The US have no business supporting the rebel in the first place

Sage, yes!

lack of direct involvement in the fight and not enough plausible reasons
Afghanistan and Iraq had public support due to 9/11 and the fears of another 9/11

If you were going to beat the wardrums to support an invasion of Iran you'd need something huge, like "a stolen Iranian nuke detonated in DC", or at the very least a 9/11 level event

Great Power politics for you, it'd probably happen even if jews weren't involved in the matter
When you're at the top, you do everything you can to stay at the top

9/11 only generates a lot of controversy because it was incredibly sloppy.

The Paris and Belgium attacks are more in line with what you could expect going forward. Maybe 0.1% of the population suspects those were Jewish creations. Then all you need to do is tie the terrorists to Iran somehow and voila were on our way to WW3.

Austin. They wouldn’t upset their power base and infrastructure.

I'm most likely voting for Trump, but dear god some of you get really asshurt when pointed out that Trump might sacrifice American blood for Israel.

No, it wasn't "pretty much" an invasion you fucking idiot. Iraq was an invasion.

Almost as though we know said statements are lies or something…

There is no way we invade anyone over a simple shooting.

Where did you get the 90%? Just curious

Syria isn't Iran. The media has been beating the "Iran wants to Holocaust the Jews" for decades. It's a completely different issue.

And Trump is the same as Cruz on Israel.

Can't really be "America first" and promise to protect Israel no matter what.

Yet the Democrats will defend Israel just the same.

For any of his supposed talk to the contrary, Obama is in Israel's back pocket just the same as all the other presidents.

Okay retard.

What do you think the false flag will be?

There is a huge difference between "sacrificing blood" and invading Iran…. That spectrum is huge. Trump will absolutely support Israel. Invading Iran was the original topic.

We'll see about that.

sage

Kill yourself.

Because Holla Forums deluded itself into thinking that Trump was anti-Jew, anti-Israel, Hitler in disguise and a secret Nazi.

So when they see threads like this they flip out because they can't accept the fact that their God Emperor is just another good goy.

Okay retard.

I can't wait for them to begin sobbing when he pulls a fast one.

You really are a fucking idiot. I fully blame bush and "the republicans" for Iraq. Not for Syrian, Libya, or Egypt.

lol

I agree that an event would have to happen. I disagree we would invade Iran simply if they get nukes. There would have to be a false flag. The average American doesn't give a shit enough to support war otherwise.

Trump has already said he's going to visit Israel before the election.

I just wonder how Holla Forums is going to spin it when Trump dons a "MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN" yarmulke and worships the Jewish god aka satan at the wailing wall.

Those pictures are going to flood Holla Forums and rightfully so.

Kinda ironic since the US itself is proxy for Israel

Arguing with these people is like banging your head against the ground and expecting the earth to shift from it's orbit ever so slightly. You will not change their views, no matter what you type, or what kind of evidence you show to support your stance that Trump is a massive zionist and will do everything in his power to be as good a goy as possible once elected, these people will not change their opinions, because they're not even their opinions, it's the opinion they are being told spread as part of their job. I'm not joking, this is the reality of the situation. Just wait until the election is over and then pay attention to how an enormous amount of the Trump supporters on here disappear, overnight. The only fun I even have on this board anymore is fucking with them.

Protip, want to find out who's a legitimate Trump supporter that uses this site under his own volition and who's a campaign or other type of shill? The shill is not able to concede a single bad aspect of the candidate they are being paid to push. Ask them what they think about Trump's stance on wanting to send troops to go fight in Syria and Iraq, if they refuse to admit it's a terrible fucking thing to suggest, or try to post links saying that Trump didn't actually mean what he said(which he did) there's a 99.999999% chance that they're an actual shill, because I can't think of a single Holla Forumsack that supports war in the middle east, for any reason, or in any shape or form.

Hell, just ask them if they disagree with a single thing about any of Trump's publicly stated policies. #1. They won't. Number 2, they'll probably just start spamming red text about "muh wall".

He has already stopped one trip from happening. However, if he does what Rand Paul did he deserves every ounce of mockery he gets.

There just seems to be a lot of "WAIT TIL THIS HAPPENS GUISE I WILL THEN LAFF AT U POL" going one right now.

Okay retard. When LEDDIT lets you have your cancerous little circlejerk back, please fuck off home.

I really cannot wait. I don't think I'll be prepared for the keks.

Good job ousting yourself.

Because an invasion and a proxy war are the same thing, right? I know there is a proxy war going on right now, but there was no invasion.

There was no invasion because Americans didn't want it. There is a proxy war because it is easier to hide from a population that doesn't want it.

If I were a heeb, the most surefire way to ensure WW3 is have a "terrorist" attack release some incredibly deadly virus ( in multiple areas on the same day like 9/11 ). Not only will you be genociding the goyim with that alone but they will get up in arms to slaughter each other. Russia ( also ZOG ) will come to the aid of Iran, China will be their ally as well. Shit will hit the fan in Europe. World War 3

Now it's 2.

All politicians have to do that if they want to get somewhere. At least Trump understands that arming "moderate rebels" in countries like Syria and Libya leads to more refugee crises.

WEW

WEWEW

Maybe. But Hillary certainly would if given the chance, so with Trump there is at least a possibility of avoiding it.

Are you implying that you think I don't know that the 2 parties are the same? Or did you not see the scare quotes?

Is there a single one of Trump's stances you don't agree with? Or do you honestly view him as infallible?

Yep. Get fucked, shills.

I'm laughing so hard.

That is pretty interesting what you just said, Rensburg from South Africa predicted the same, a lot of the shit he predicted came true.

Chemical attack would be very nasty and very psy-op clever, where do you think it might be?

The ultimate twist when South Africa actually does become the saviour of the white race like Ren predicted

If both parties are the same, how come Trump, saviour of America isn't the same?

Because he SAID he wouldn't do anything?

Just filter him, he's JIDF

Rand Paul hates kikes? This is what I was talking about when I said "If Trump does what Rand Paul did".

Which one then?

sage

For you…

You're still shitposting? I filtered you ages ago…

They're just like Liberals in that regard.

I might bring popcorn.

That's the point. This entire process is fucked up beyond repair.
Whoever you vote for, remember it's "ZOG for President!"
But Holla Forums wants us to believe "this time it will be different!"

And if the Jews want more destabilization in those areas it will happen even if Trump is president.

The one you don’t care to mention.

wew sage wew

What? That makes no sense.

Just answer the question. What policy of Trump's do you not support?

This is false though.

And now you see that it’s a shill thread, so report it.

ITT: kikes kiking each other in a synagogue.

What does that even mean? Look at you. You;re completely avoiding the question, and just posting nonsense in an attempt to make me go away. I'm not going to stop. What policy of his do you not support?

Yes, let's destroy one of the few stable nations left in the ME so you get even more fanatic ISIS-like sects that bomb Burgers. What a splendid idea.

Capped for posterity.

kek

Reported for banning.

This can be said about ANY discussion going on on Holla Forums, so…

Then mention it for us, faggot.

Fair enough, but a normal person is able to concede certain points. I may hate Trump because of his zionist connections, but I support his statements about immigration. I'm a human being that's acting under my own free will, so I'm allowed to say stuff like that. A shill is not allowed to break from his script.

kek

So we have moved the goal posts… It has gone from "we invaded" to "we accomplished a goal". Anyone who says that a proxy war and an invasion "are the same thing" is a retard. That is the bottom line.

No, sending in a few CIA agents along with a few C-130s of weapons is not an invasion. To say they are the same thing is laughably pathetic. Like I said, Iraq was an actual invasion, Syria wasn't.

So what policy of his do you not support again? If you think he is infallible than just say so.

If he's speaking lies, you should be able to just tell the truth and put the whole thing to rest.

What sucks most about Trump?

I'm gonna prepare snacks and get /comfy/, /cozy/ and /safe/

But I have to agree with your post except I'd argue Trumpfags are worse because of their huge ego because of LE GOD EMPOROROR saying they're looked down upon by everyone

GEE I FUCKING WONDER WHY

Please keep it safe, user.

Granted, but people agreeing with every single one of his points and not putting him under a microscope like everyone else? I don't know man.

Stop, it hurts to breathe.

Nice try, shills.

I did that, though.

So which policy of his do you not support again?

Mention it for him. Right now.

Which policy? Just get out with it.

Probably U.S. and Europe simultaneously or not too far apart.

This might be a little too tinfoil for you but the Third Reich never died.

Reminder that Rensburg predicted Germany would liberate the Boers and defeat Britain/ZOG. He definitely wasn't referring to the current German government or what little is left of the resistance there.

I believe South Africans will be the first to be liberated/armed and will play a huge role in the struggle.

Full context from AIPAC speech:

All people like you do is move goal posts. We have gone from "Trump will definitely invade Iran"" to "We invaded Syria" to "Durr, you don't know the CIA has operated in Syria for 50 years"

The first is pure hearsay and opinion, the second is demonstrably false, and the third is just pure garbage trolling. I am fully aware the CIA operates in foreign countries. This does not constitute an invasion though. Your faggotry knows no bounds does it.

That's true. Both Trump and Hillary will want to be belligerent to Iran.

The difference between Trump and Hillary in a nutshell:

Trump proposes a conservative/ethnic society. Hillary proposes a multicultural society for the west.

Trump is/was against the war in Iraq and against the funding of jihadists in Libya and Syria. He knows that starting a war with Iran would be disastrous for both the U.S. and Europe.

Full context from his other speech the same day:

Thanks for proving my point.

sage

(((((((1)))))))

Mind telling why the US giving aid to the rebel? Do you know what proxy is? Does Israel send their troops to the USA to control the country?

sage

Oh, he has more than one post here, all right.

(checked)

I'm gonna guess England actually, I've been saying Manchester for a while now just off a vibe and they actually had to detonate a package there. They said it was a package left behind from a previous training exercise but they've been cutting police spending like mad!

apccs.police.uk/press_release/budget-cuts-will-radically-change-policing/

mercurynews.com/sports/ci_29895967/bomb-scare-postpones-manchester-united-bournemouth-epl-finale

Can't wait for ZOG to kill me for revealing the (((plan))

He also predicted the Turk would be found in Germany plotting with Englishmen (Probably pakis who are QUINTESSENTIALLY ENGLISH) and Germany would fight alongside America.

Tin foily is up my alley, got some shady sources?

Not to mention Ebola-chan and the AIDS epidemic amongst black South Africans, should be a breeze for the Boer

Sounds like South Africa is the place to be.

I never said he definitely will. I said how can you trust him?

Slow day at Langley?

He's from Langley, don't bother

Just give it up, shill. Move on to another thread already. You've been spotted too many times here.

sage

Post YFW Trump fucks over his supporters for the ZOG.

sage

To support the creation of a Greater Israel is my bet. Other than that you will have to ask Obama.

Only someone that seeks to be dishonest would call what is happening in Syria "an invasion" by the US. If what the US has done is an "Invasion", than half the world has invaded Syria at this point. Shit, I have seen pictures of fighters from half the nations in the Middle East in Syria. Syria is currently a free for all. The CIA is only part of the whole picture.

Above pic is my over all feeling on Jewish influence in US politics. If we invade Iran I believe it will be the beginning of the end of any influence Israeli Jews have in the United States for the rest of it's existence. Trump would go down as the worst President in modern history and I stand by my feeling that I believe his ego won't allow it.

They may have money, but the population will outright reject the wars. No amount of money will be able to get a zionist elected ever again.

Finally we find common ground, plebstein.

But letting your spaghetti soup agencies and agencies without names operate to destabilize a country is an invasion, regardless of country and it's not dishonest to point it out

Yeah, when I'm done laughing I'll probably go back to being /indifferent/

Well alright

youtube.com/watch?v=YeHZqlzeGKo&list=PL0Tuywo3dj5WMd2x0MvXVM104s41CSDrN

There's lots of books to read but most are in German.

Rensberg's book if you don't already have it

kennethmheckdownloads.com/Van Rensburg.pdf

youtube.com/user/NaturalNobility/videos

This channel has good information but the owner is not native english so he can be a bit tiring to listen to.

What country are you from? I bet your spaghetti agencies are there as well. Is it time for me to accuse "you" of invading Syria?

If you are from the UK for example almost 200 citizens of your have gone over there to fight for ISIS. Does that mean the UK "invaded" Syria?

It's an invasion by proxy. If you are giving intel, financing, weapons, supplies. Their clothing doesn't have the US flag stamped only.

These muds would be dead in Syria long ago if Americucks weren't supporting them.

Cheers m80

I don't have his book in paperback yet and I don't speak Kraut so I'm entirely salty I can't enjoy your sources in their but I shall learn user

user, pls.

user, pls.

Don't start the "YOU'RE THE BIGGER CUCK FIGHT" because I say you, because I'm not from the US. We're on the same side.

If it helps I'll say (((them)) in future

Have the UK invaded Syria? By proxy and by recruitment? Yes.

*their entirety

Do not act like the US is the only ones aiding them. If you are a European country your citizens are going over there to fight them.. Who the fuck is the actual cuck here.

In Sweden, Germany and the UK your "citizens" get to go fight for ISIS and when they are done they get to come home, collect full bennies and fuck your women.

user PLS

I can tell I hit a nerve. Just remember that if you are European your tax dollars fully pay for Akmed to go fight for Greater Israel and an Islamic super state, than they get to come back to your country and act like conquering heros enjoying the pleasure of your women.

ALL SUPPORTED BY YOUR GOVERMENT. HURRRRR STOP INVADING SYRIA.

I'm not European. But sure Europe supports this invasion by proxy. All the top dog NATO members are helping the "rebels" with weapons and supplies.

Tell that to the faggots in this thread saying "TRUMP SHOULD STOP INVADING SYRIA".

Won't know for sure til he does it.

You anti-Trump shills are garbage though, just to be clear.

If you want to campaign for Hillary Clinton, at least be up front about it.

Remember to sage and report.

Really, you people are absolute trash.

Go campaign for Hillary on reddit, you Hispanic Muslim queers.

As opposed to pro-Trump shills?

Why is it that the trumpcucks must imply that

Why can't you accept that there are people who believe all candidates are shit and that this country is fucked no matter who is elected?

At least the American government has to lie to us about it. European governments laugh out loud about it, and say "sure Akmed, you can go fight for your true cause. When you are done be sure to come back to enrich us."

That's what really boggles my mind.

It's like you've thrown critical thinking out of the window in your unconditional support for Trump.

Don't bother, he'd rather play the "YOU DA BIGGER CUCK" meme than face reality.

Are you sad your LEDDIT circle jerk got shut down? It was LEDDIT, what did you expect?

Literally don't bother.

Mind boggling, isn't it?

This, tbh.

It's an insult to human cognition.

At this point you are just another European who thinks they have won the "I am the lesser cuck sweep stakes".

Holla Forums 2014

Holla Forums 2016

Never gonna happen, keep dreaming

Yes, pro-Trump shills are bros.
Because Trump winning is unquestionably a good thing, in context.

Because its the truth - and you know it.

Whoever said I didn't accept that?
I stated it outright - there are cuckolds who believe Donald Trump as a president will be as-bad-or-worse than Hillary Clinton.
And those are the only two options, so if you are shitting on one, by definition, you are aiding the other, regardless of your personal motive in doing so.

Simple fact:
If you anti-Trump post, this is directly equivalent to pro-Hillary posting.
There is no strong argument against this reality - why can't you accept that?

Why can't you accept that there are only two options, and thus, if you are attempting to harm one option, this inherently implies aid to the other option?

Oh, right, because you're a shill.

What boggles my mind is how you shills keep denying the reality of the situation.

Again:

If you anti-Trump post, this is directly equivalent to pro-Hillary posting.

Its you again!
I BTFO this argument yesterday, you queer-ass shill!

sage

Reported.

Make America Great Again and kill yourself

sagesage

You're a kike.
Also known as a kikel, hebe, Jew-rat, Skavenborne nigger-Jew.

That's what you are - I don't need to call you it for it to be true.

I've never been to reddit, but I hear that's where the people who vote for Jews and women come from.

Seeing as you're here, shitposting anti-Trump, this by definition makes you a Shillary or Sanderstein supporter, whether you intend to be such or not.

So back where you came from. Jew.

I agree, everything is hopeless, and Trump is horrible.. I think we should all just cut ourselves in our bath tubs because Hitler hasn't risen from the dead yet. You guys should go first, show us how it is done.

I am pretty sure you and the IDF OP started that one up.

Post link to bypass flood for sage.

Yes, that's correct, by definition.

If two people are in a contest of popularity, and you attack one of the two, you are - again, by definition - aiding the other.

That's what you're doing.

Painfully embarrassing for you, no doubt.

Yep, because Trump winning is preferable to Hillary/Sanders winning.

Do you disagree?
This is a yes or no question, any other answer tells us exactly what you are, hebrew shillstein.

Maybe after I vote Trump in November. ;D

I assume Hillary has your vote, of course - she clearly has your support, in any case.

except spending trillions in a war is going to off ourselves too

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

But I expect you'll try to suggest it makes me a newfag.

Of course not. He'll get dumb jarheads to do it with our money that doesn't exist and watch from the white house with a Slurpee.

As long as you keep saging, it doesn’t matter what you are, fellow Holla Forumsack.

Why would I sage?

I want you anti-Trump shills exposed for what you are.

Never mind, then. Reported.

Enjoy your NEVER HAPPENING UNDER TRUMP race war

Sorry LEDDIT is a pozzed neghole and stopped your dank maymayz.

sage

Hah, yeah, that'll work.

Kekkin hard tbh m8.

So you're a hypocrite and you admit it? Okay…

How is having yet another Zionist who will sacrifice White lives in defense of Israel and the Jews in any way, shape or form a good thing?

No, it's not the truth just because you say so.

You have deluded yourself so much you actually believe anyone who doesn't unconditionally support your "God Emperor" is a paid, Jewish, Hillary supporter.

You're a trumpcuck and you think voting for Trump is a good thing.

That's where you're lying.
There are of course other options. You just don't want the trumpcucks to know it.

Because you can't accept the fact that we're just as fucked with Trump as we are with Hillary.

You can't get it through your skull that voting doesn't matter anymore. It doesn't change anything. This is a ZOG country before the election. This will remain a ZOG country after the election. If Trump wins or loses will not change that fact. Trump will not change that fact.

Whatever you say there, you trump cock sucking faggot!

That's your problem. You actually care about this ZOG'ed out nation.

You're not pro-White.
You're pro-Amurrica.

You're not a White Nationalist.
You're a Conservative.

No.
Because they're two sides of the same shekel.

It's either the Judeo Republican party or the Judeo Democrat party.

It's either Judeo Capitalism or Judeo Socialism.

It's either Judeo Conservatism or Judeo Liberalism.

No matter who you vote for, you're voting for the Jews.

The shills are pushing Trump as if he was a white race defender. Trump isn't committed as Holla Forums about it, he cares way more about white demographics than Hillary though.

You illiterate motherfucker, the OP is a shill. I support Trump.

Kekking so hard.

This tbh. Caring about demographics and saying a few LE EDGY things isn't the next Hitler.

At this point I would say the shills are the people basically saying Trump is going to throw whites in the oven.

That will be the next thread makes. He will probably be asking what brand Trump will use. Watch for it.

cool "trump is a kike puppet" meme, faggot

sage

He wasn't on your side, you stupid cunt.

Nope.
That's stupid as fuck.
Not even Hillary will throw Whites into ovens.

No ovens are needed at this point. The Jews can just sit back, maintain the status quo and the White race will be extinct in 100 or so years. That's why a Trump presidency doesn't matter. Him winning won't change that fact.

Yeah, that's stupid - why do you keep pushing it?

But you aren't doing that.

You're shilling for Hillary.

Once Trump is in power, that's the time to be his harshest critics - but until then, anti-Trump posting is directly equivalent to pro-Shillary posting.
You have no comeback for this, because you know its true.

Actually, my dank maymayz are all over the place brosef.

Here, take a look.

You probably have some saved.
;^}D

There is no other political option than Trump.

Either provide an alternative with your reasons or be salty on leddit or 4cuck.

Sure thing.
Don't care.
Trump winning > All other options.
You have no comeback.

Is Trump winning better than Hillary winning, yes or no?

No, its the truth because its the truth, my saying so is only tangentially related to that.

No, again, you're too stupid to even understand my argument, so I'll try to spoonfeed you.

This is a popularity contest.
If you attack the popularity of one contestant, you inherently aid the other contestant.
You are here, attacking Trump's popularity.
You are thereby aiding Hillary.

Whether you are paid, whether you even intend such, is irrelevant - that is the inevitable consequence of your actions.

Because its the truth.
You've yet to disprove that in any meaningful sense.

Nope, just the stating facts.

Which are, what?

You and me already went over this, I recognize your rhetoric and non-autistic shitposting (ie probably being paid).

The only other options are ideological naivety/social signaling (not voting/voting for a third party that cannot and will not win) or armed uprising (which isn't viable, yet).

IOW: Your argument, as it did before, boils down to "dont vote goy, wait for hitler!", "throw your vote away goy - your ideals mean more!" and/or "I AM TOTALLY NOT THE FBI AND WE SHOULD START A COUP WITH LIKE 12 GUYS!".

No, I simply don't see evidence to support that statement.

Shillary is an assured defeat.
Trump is still unclear as to his intent and demeanor.
There is no argument in this regard - you do not know, yet you claim to know with certainty, and that is why I laugh at you.

Prove it.
Proooooove it.
Still waiting for the proofs m8.
Proooooooofs.
Won't know for sure until we put him in power - but we can be sure it'll remain that way with Hillary, or get worse.

Again, you have no argument - there is literally no way Trump can be worse than Hillary or Sanderstein, and he may well be better, so you have nothing.

Potential victory > Assured defeat

Again, you have no argument here.

You just keep shouting "TRUMP IS AN ASSURED DEFEAT TOO DONT GET YOUR HOPES UP AND YOU SHOULDNT EVEN BOTHER VOTING BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MATTER!", and that makes me distrust you outright - why not waste 15-20 minutes voting for something that may not be a total shitshow?
Its not like the absence of a shitshow is on the table anywhere else, so who cares?

If the plebs get disappointed because they put their faith in Trump, I don't really care.
Maybe that'll wake them up to how broke-ass a system we're working with, wherein you select upon appearances with no accountability for upholding those appearances.
Probably not though.
Either way: It'll be fucking funny, and you know it.

You know its true.

Something you have no proof of, yet assert as fact.

How'd you put it?

They need to pay you faggots less.

Kekkin hardest m8, toppest of keks.

You genuinely believe you could not be more "DON'T VOTE GOYIM!" if you tried.

I'm voting for Trump in November, and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Know why?

Because you have no power, and no influence.

And because you're totally incapable of proving in any meaningful sense that Trump is definitively and unequivocably going to be worse than, or even equally as bad as, Hillary Clinton or whatever slimeball the Democrats wheel out to run for their party.

And if Trump IS as-bad?
I still don't care, because I'm no worse off than I was, and I got to laugh at all the salty libshits.

Stop campaigning for Hillary Clinton.

Then why would you want to conceal the presence of dim-witted Shillary supporting cuckolds on Holla Forums, pretending to be Holla Forumsacks?

I don't get it bro.

But I'll sage this one, just for you.

Going by the Trump Doctrine, which is "America First", even the slightest nuclear threat to the the US will cause him to act.

I bet the Israelis will try to provoke Iran into doing just that. I don't think he's going to take any chances with nukes.

If it comes down to force:

1) it will be along with a coalition of countries, including the saudis
2) who will compensate us fairly
3) it will be total and complete war, including bombing civilian areas, including assassinating the families of Iran's leaders
4) until unconditional surrender is achieved

Fucking This.

Checked and Kekked tbh fam.

But a Trump presidency would be better, in terms of saving the demographics. If he builds the wall, shitskins won't be able to pour into the US left and right. Whites will become a minority in US anyway, wall or no wall… but without the wall whites will be a even smaller minority, and even more with Hillary's world vision since she wants to muster all soft-power/hard-power of the west through these free-trade deals and multiculturalist agenda. Why do you think white nationalist groups in US support Trump?

Whatever makes you comfortable sleeping at night.

You have proof of this, I assume? Other than being Anti-Trump =/= Pro-Hillary?

Except I came back twice and you repeated the argument of LEL HILLARY SHILL JUST LIKE LE LEDDIT RITE GUIZE

You know what? You got me, your arguments are bulletproof.

I can't wait to mine your salt when he cucks you faggot

tbh fam, it won't matter, but you clearly know as much.

The demographics are already fucked completely - unless we start deporting spics who've been here since the 80s, we aren't saving the US white demographic.

The wall will keep them out, sure, and that's a good thing - but the wall won't change what Reagan did.

The wall might be useful though, if we ever DO take up arms - there'll be chaos, and lots of spics (maybe even the Mexican army) will be trying to get across… Would be nice to have a big defensible wall there, wouldn't it?

I think it would, at least.

The bottom line in all of this is thusly: Trump will not be worse than Hillary or Steinfeldsands or any of the cuckservative choices, that we can basically be assured of.

So, fuck it!

This'll be funny, and stir things up a bit, and if it doesn't save the fucking day?
Who cares?

Its not like saving the day was on the menu elsewhere, ya know?

The US cannot be saved through beauracracy, only through blood and iron will the nation be saved, and the people are more interested in tits and jewish comedy than they are blood or iron.

So, in the meantime, let's at least enjoy the downfall a bit - and, who knows?

Maybe the Gods will surprise us.

How fairly though? It'll cost trillions won't it?

And will it be other countries committing actual troops or just financial support?

You think that because you don't want to do anything other than vote. You're a coward.

I've already answered you. No. It's not.

You're right on that. This is akin to a reality show and you're voting for your favorite contestant on American Idol.

Even though both suck equally?

I'm here talking about Trump being a good little goy.
You're the one who refuses to accept that your favorite candidate will gladly sacrifice your life to protect his favorite people.

Even though I've stated that Hillary is just as bad as Trump?

If we were discussing how much of a Israel shill Hillary is (something I agree with) would you be okay with me (using your own reasoning) aiding Trump in that instance?

And that shows how cucked you are for Amurrica and the Judeo political process.
You'd gladly support Israel and gladly sacrifice White lives if it meant getting a "better" candidate in your eyes.

That makes you a kike loving anti-White.

As opposed to waiting for Trump?
I advocate Whites saving our race any way we can. Obviously voting isn't going to do that.

Again proving you're a kike loving coward. You'd rather sit on your ass and let the White race die than risk your life to save your race.

Show me a mainstream candidate who will not support Israel unconditionally.

You're joking, right?
You really think this isn't a ZOG controlled country?

Okay…
Sections 1, 8, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 24, 25, 26, 27, and 28.
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp

He's already shown himself to be a Jewish stooge. No one but Jewish stooges are allowed to win.

You're just proving you're nothing but an anti-White coward. You don't want to be in this for your race. You just want to do this for the lulz and be home in time for Family Guy.

OK Schlomo.

Oh Jew.

But I never said that, nor implied it… I'll just let you marinate in that one I suppose.

Are you shitting on Trump?
Then you're shilling for Hillary. Or rather, you're shilling for Not-Trump.

Doesn't need to go any further than that tbh fam.

Yes, and that was not a comeback that you provided.

It was deflection and misdirection.

You still have no argument.

Keyword.

… Who doesn't?
Welcome to modern American politics son.

Name the candidate that did not go to AIPAC.
I'll wait.
The only one was a Communist Jew, IIRC.

;^D

All the flavors, and you chose to be salty.
Stay salty, subconcious hebrew shill.

I know.

You are really, really, really bad at this tbh fam.

I bet it works better on reddit.

Trump still wants non-White immigration. Just legally.

And that's exactly why he'll never be allowed to build the wall from the other 2/3'rds of the government. Even if he tries.

For that matter, what is it about Trump that Holla Forums now believes campaign promises from a presidential candidate?

Exactly. Trump won't change that.

So obviously Whites have to do more than "building a wall".

We're going to have to make the 14 Words a reality and voting ain't going to help that.

As far as I know, only Daily Stormer and David Duke support Trump.
There are also a fair number of WN groups that don't support Trump as well.

The Saudis have trillions, and they don't want a nuclear war.

So they will pay, and they will commit troops.

If the Trump Doctrine is backed by the threat of maximum force and total war, it won't get to this.

The sane members of the Iranian regime and Russia have too much to lose.

But the point is, Trump won't do this for israel. He will do it for us.

That's now what I said and you fucking know it.

Whites are going to die if you keep relying on voting in an attempt to save our race.

We will never be allowed to vote for the survival of our race.

pic related.

sage

C'mon user

And who do you think is stupid enough to nuke Saudi?

Just let them ride it out, give it two months at least, a year at most and this place will be flooded with half Overman Project and the other half "I CAN'T BELIEVE I TRUSTED TRUMP" breads.

Although not preparing to become Ubermensch already just in case is pretty pleb tier

Are you assuming this is what everyone here thinks? Because it isn't what I think. Voting for Trump is a single piece of a far larger puzzle.

If I have to choose a word or a phrase to describe Trump it isn't "savior", it is "breathing room". That's it. He simply doesn't hate whites, and that is a huge, huge improvement.

I don't think that will happen. The US is basically turning into a post-racial desegregationed society. In a 200-300 year span, it will be Brazil.

That's why I have been advocating in this board that Japan gets together with the vodka niggers, granted they don't go full parasite on Japan like they generally do with other nations.

That is the hope at the end of the tunnel for me.

That when Trump goes full cuck for Israel and doesn't do the big three things he claims (wall, deport illegals, ban Muslims) it will turn all the trumpcucks against the system and we can finally move on from "voting for other people to save ourselves"

That's how everyone is acting.
There is no talk about saving the White race anymore aside from "vote for Trump". (or if there is, I'm not seeing it)

If it was voting on top of doing everything else, I might agree.
Like if it was "I'm going to vote for trump but I'm still going to do activism to get people together to save the White race if he doesn't pan out" that would be great.
But now it's just "I have my MAGA hat and that's all I need!"

For a vast majority of Holla Forums it is.
Why else does Trump have all the nicknames like Trumpenfuhrer, God Emperor, and the rest? Holla Forums believes the memes at this point.

No, Trump isn't implicitly anti-White, I agree (or if he is, he's keeping it very quiet).
Thing is, Trump isn't implicitly pro-White, either (and again if he is he's keeping it quiet).
And the only way we're saving the White race is to be pro-White.

It's political elections season, and it only happens once every four years. I feel you, but I can assure you, this Trump supporter's number one priority is THE 14 words.

Trump rightly blames the saudis for 911.

The saudis have publically stated that they will acquire nuclear weapons if the iranians do.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24823846

reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-saudi-nuclear-idUSKCN0PV1GC20150721

Do you think the saudis are more afraid of a nuclear war or a conventional war?

The Jew is not all-powerful. What can they possibly offer Trump? Immortality? Another TV show?

What is this kabbalah magic that makes these Jews irresistible, even against someone as independent and self-reliant as Trump?

If Trump decides to act, it will be on his terms, t will be with ruthless, overwhelming force, and it will be for us, not Israel.

user, that last sliver still hurts you know?

It's like when you pluck a hair by accident.

But still, be nice to hear about the rest of the world finally and the Ubermensch Project will inspire most here.

Yes, (((the saudis)))

But he doesn't blame Israel yet

When the papers come out, will he fully disavow? That's the lingering thought on my mind.

Not all powerful, but a force to be reckoned with and not to be underestimated.

His daughter is a Jew. Holding her hostage through a (((TERRORIST GROUP))) wouldn't exactly be out of their

Not kabbalah magic user, just every man has his price, sometimes the transaction ends in death.

Not directly for Israel, but indirectly all the same. Even when you play to win sometimes, you lose.

*their playbook

Sure thing FBI.
Tell you what bro, you go start the uprising, and I'll join in when its gets off the ground, okay?
Okay.

And that's what makes you a subconscious shill.
Probably the worst kind of shill, tbh fam.

EXACTLY!

You've yet to prove that they both suck equally - that's kind of the point.

Judging by appearances alone - which, again, is all we have to judge by, with no accountability attached to it - Trump is unquestionably the better choice.
Thus, you ought vote for him.

The flaw is in thinking that the appearance has any accountability to attached to it, you dim-witted retard.

IOW: Attacking Trump's popularity.
Yes, that is what you're doing.

Because I have no proof of such.
Nor will I, until he does it.
At which point, I'll call him a disgusting piece of shit Jew-dog slimeball, and that'll be that.
But he might not do that - and you have nothing to prove that such is not the case.

Hillary being as-bad as Trump is something you don't know.
But it doesn't matter.
Because, YES, whether you think Trump = Hillary, by shitting on Trump, you are effectively campaigning for Hillary.

Are you really too stupid to understand that?
Let me spoonfeed you again:
If you're looking at two contestants on American Idol, and you don't vote for either but constantly rag upon the one, guess what you're doing?
YOU'RE AIDING THE OTHER!
WOW!

By all means - in that case, whether you thought Trump was trash or not, you'd be aiding him.
And aiding Trump is what I want you to do.

Not because you believe in him, though.
But because he is simply the - as I think you put it before - lesser of two evils.
And, since evil is all thats on the menu, guess what?
EVIL IS WHATS FOR DINNER!
Staying out of the selection process, choosing some even-less-evil evil (which has no chance of winning), or acting like an FBI informant calling for a coup that has no chance of happening in the current comfortable and apathetic social clime?
None of it will keep evil off the table.

You've failed to effectively prove - as opposed to speculate - that Trump will be worse than Hillary, that Trump even can be worse than Hillary.
So you've failed to prove the lesser evil is not in fact a lesser evil.
And, in doing so, you're effectively promoting the greater evil (which you believe is equal - but, in any case, still evil).

As someone who was on /new/ and Holla Forums in the last couple of election cycles, I can say this cycle is totally unbecoming of Holla Forums. That's what's so maddening about it all I guess.

If you're a Trump supporter but not letting that stop your pro-White activism/plans that is perfectly acceptable in my book.
I can at least support that.

It's the "doing nothing but supporting Trump" that I can't stand from so-called pro-Whites.

Our movement already has a huge problem of lack of activism and it's made even worse with the Trump phenomena.

lol, the last shred of hope I have is that the white race will be saved in my lifetime.
If I can die with the 14 Words being made a reality before my eyes, I will die happy.

So even if I lose this glimmer of hope in regard to the trumpcucks, I still have hope.

You've not disprove it.

Name me a candidate that does not support Israel and/or intend to sacrifice White lives.
Do it.
You can't.
Because they don't exist.
Especially in your warped view of things, it doesn't exist.

Go start the fucking uprising, and I'll be right behind you, guy who totally isn't the FBI.

No, that makes me pragmatic, as opposed to an imbecile, a social-signaling ideologue or an FBI informant/absolute fucking retard.

You don't have to wait for Trump - he's right here broski.

I know, right?
A shame more people don't realize it…

… But they don't.

And they aren't ready.

Maybe they will be, at some point - and there is no question that Trump's rise has moved us further in that direction than anything in the last 30 years - but right now, they aren't.

AND YOU KNOW IT!

No, just proving I don't trust you as far as I can throw you.

What was it you said about hyprocisy?

So, I assume you're presently shitposting at us from a forward position outside Washington, preparing the assault on the core of US Jewry?

No?

You're sitting comfy at home, talking about an uprising that has no leader, no troops, minimal supplies and basically no supportive political will?

Gotcha.

Like I said bro: Go start the fire.
I am kindling incarnate - you get it going, I'll get rising high.

Until then, calling me a coward for acknowledging this board is monitored by US government/law enforcement, seeking out just the sort of shit you're trying to promote', just makes me laugh at you.
Hard.

Exactly, they all do it, because you can't get elected if you don't do it.
Shit, Obongo did it.
You basically have to do it if you want to get elected, else you start getting called an anti-Semite and its all downhill from there.
You know this.
Why do you pretend otherwise?

100% serious.
Prove to me that Trump will be as-bad if not worse than Hillary.

I'm waiting.

I KNOW its a ZOG controlled country.
You seem to keep implying I'm suggesting otherwise.

>pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
And now you're trying to prove it.

None of the above proves that Trump's victory will not have widespread changes transpiring in America.

So, answer me this: If America is a ZOG controlled country, if you were, SOMEHOW, a non-ZOG-controlled individual, and you'd managed to work your way into a position that you might gain some power to be able to demolish the ZOG control… Wouldn't you have to portray yourself as a ZOG-controlled candidate to achieve that end?
Wouldn't it be necessary?

I'll answer that for you: Yes, yes it would.

Just saying bro: If you're argument is that the US is a ZOG-controlled state, then an American who is against ZOG-control and trying to work within the context of the system to achieve an end which is oppositional to ZOG interests would HAVE to portray themselves as full-blown ZOG-loving, because otherwise they'd have been wittled out long ago.
On the flip side, you can argue that no such person could get to that point, without ACTUALLY BEING a ZOG-servant, which is a fair point!

… But, not an important point, so much, given the context, which is uncertainty regarding Trump's intent upon entry into office, what he'll actually DO as opposed to what he SAYS.

And that, frankly, could go either way.

That IS a potentiality - not one I'd bet my life on, by any measure, but given the options, I'd take the POTENTIALITY of victory over the ASSURANCE of defeat.

That's the point you still can't seem to internalize.

Exactly.
See above.

Still waiting for you start the revolution, brave hero of the White race.

My race isn't in this for my race.
Until they are, I cannot save them - more than that: I will save them.

No, I just want to do this because its a potentiality of improvement.
Not an assurance, mind you - not like the assurance of demise represented by the opposition to this candidate - but a potentiality.
A chance, if you will.

There is a chance Trump might not fuck us entirely.
A small chance, but, there it is.

And I'll take a small chance at victory, odds stacked against me and my kind, everything - THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD - standing against it, because its still a chance.

And you still have no argument against this stance - and you know it.

tbh fam, what I really want is for people to wake up and for my race to be in this for themselves, to stand for themselves and take their own side - but at present, they aren't doing that.
They're starting to, a bit, sort of… Thanks largely to the movement surrounding Trump.

And, well, everything starts somewhere… Sometimes, with the very-smallest of chances against seemingly insurmountable odds representing assured defeat.

I don't love Trump.
I don't trust Trump.
But I want Trump to win.
And I think that's where you just can't understand.

Because the road you direct us down?
Its not even real.
Its an illusion.
There is no uprising spirit ready to take things over and set it right.
There is no masses of men willing to lay everything on the line for something better.
There is no solidarity amongst the European peoples, the White race, as to work together to save themselves from destruction, at their own hands no less.

None of that exists…. Yet.

But should Trump win?
Nationalism is making a comeback, in a big, big way.
And if Trump turns out to be a cuck?
HAH, GOOD!
LET THEM SEE THE TRUTH OF IT ALL!

And perhaps their rage will make your illusory path become more corporeal, give it substance in reality.
But we won't know til he's in power.

And if he loses… Then it will go back to what it was - no, no, it'll be WORSE than it was, because nationalism will have been defeated by progressive pozz, the cuckservatives will scream WE TOLD YOU SO!, the liberals will smirk smugly, and the dissolution of the White race in North America will be assured… Then the chance is gone, and all is legitimately lost.

You and me both brother, you and me both. Hope you're prepared/getting prepared.

If Rensburg is anything to go by, I'll see you in South Africa okay?

If we make it.

The same logic applies to Israel. If they don't want to get involved in an arms race, culminating in a theater-wide nuclear war, they will pay and they will commit troops.

I believe Trump is not a man to be underestimated either, as countless disgraced and desperate cuckservatives have already learned.

Maybe you are right, maybe there is no hope. But the only rational action at this point is to put my faith in Trump and the America First Trump Doctrine and hope for the best.

I already have in multiple posts.

But hey, here's a pastebin showing the uncomfortable truth about Trump.
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6

I know, I know…you'll just dismiss that out of hand as well.

You've already convinced yourself that Trump is the perfect candidate that will save you from actually having to do something yourself.

You've already proven that you'll accept a candidate being cucked for the Jews as long as that big, scary Democrat Hillary doesn't get elected.

You're willing to sacrifice your redpill (if you're even redpilled to begin with) beliefs in order to keep Hillary out of office.

Again, you're not pro-White. You're anti-White.
You're not a White Nationalist. You're a Conservative.
You're not even White. You're an amurrican.

Finally…
There's no way in hell I'm addressing three posts worth of points.
You're not changing my mind and I'm not changing yours.
So I'm done with you.
Time will show which one of us was truly right.

Commit suicide immediately, because we’ll be killing you soon anyway.

Isn't it amazing how triggered you are by dissenting opinions?

…Just like SJW's.

Oh yes…the old "Trump is going to have death squads once he's installed as God Emperor" meme.

It sad that you actually think shit like that is really going to happen.

As if there will be squads executing people for not voting Trump.
…Even though there is no way to prove if someone voted Trump or not.

God, you're pathetic.

I don't know tbh, Israel are cheeky bastards, everything they and their ilk gets away with.

Trump might be kicking up a fuss, but it's mostly with Orthodox Jews who don't seem to know anything.

Those who aren't Orthodox can't exactly call off the hounds otherwise it'd look suspicious, imagine Huffpost, Buzzfeed, BLM, CNN, MNSBC just NEVER attacking Trump despite how volatile he is to your average normie before he started to gain popularity, seem a bit suspicious wouldn't it?

Not to mention, if you can kill a few more whites with BLM and get DEM SHEKELZ, why not?

I lost faith in left/right being different a long long time ago. If you mean journalists have "miscalculated" their steps to end up on the "wrong side" of the debate like Shapiro then I both agree AND disagree. Sure, in the naked eye, Shapiro "lost", except he didn't. All publicity is good publicity and he's getting a lot of free advertising just so people can slate him on his new articles.

Everyone is getting paid because of Trump, that's for sure.

It is rational, but have a back up plan. I know everyone says money is degenerate but you can't fight without it, so if he does build the wall, invest in the company who will be supplying the concrete

If it does turn out to be a complete fuck up, get something out of it at least.

Got any data mining on his (((OTHER))) campaign contributions? Lazy shit here.

I wonder why

lol
No one said anything about Trump.
Said the paid shill shitposting on a site he hates about something he hates.

What, you missed that whole story about Adelson giving Trump $100 million?

Report: GOP mega-donor Adelson to give Trump up to $100 million
foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/14/report-gop-mega-donor-adelson-to-give-trump-up-to-100-million.html

Oh and then there was Trump returning donations from White Separatists….

Trump Says He'll Return Donation from 'Determined White Separatist'
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/268635-trump-says-hell-return-donation-from-determined-white

I don't keep up with him that much, but my word
this
IS
SHIGGY

Cheers for one time spoonfeed user, it was tasty

sage

So you're going to execute Whites because they don't unconditionally support Trump now?

According to another user this thread is monitored by the FBI. and apparently I'm FBI as well are you sure making death threats is a good idea?

I hate what Holla Forums has largely become, yes.

But when you post about how much you hate dissent, well, that's acceptable now isn't it?

Three strikes!

No, you didn't.
At all.
Which is what makes me think you're a shill, or, potentially, an FBI agent or the like, and that I'm on a list now for engaging you - not that it matters: if you ARE the latter, you no doubt know who I am already, and you know that being on lists for saying inflammatory things isn't exactly something that inhibits me.

> pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
What's uncomfortable about those truths?

By your own logic, in a ZOG-controlled state, you'd have to put forth the appearance of being a ZOG-servant… But, as we've already addressed, appearance without accountability doesn't mean much.
And I'd love to see the kikes try to go to town on Trump as President of the United States.
Literally, genuinely, I would love to see that happen.

What's to dismiss?

Dude, how dumb are you?

You keep saying "BUT TRUMP IS IN BED WITH THE JEWS AND STUFF!" and I keep saying "I FUCKING KNOW AND IT DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL AND HERE'S WHY!" and you just can't seem to comprehend that.

It truly is embarrassing to watch you flounder like this, because deep down, I want to believe you're just a lost White guy who hopes to save his folk - like I once was - and thinks this is the means to achieve that end, not realizing what a fucking delusional ponce you sound like.

I haven't.
What I have done is exposed you.

You continually present false narratives.

Case in point: 'that Trump is the perfect candidate that will save you from having to do something yourself'.

Given the content of my commentary in this thread, for you to make such an accusation is absolutely fucking laughable.
Its the sort of thing a shill would do, or an imbecile, and I'm still not sure with you tbh fam.

More false narratives.

What you should have said was
That's what you should have said.

See?
You just have nothing more than false narratives wrapped in rhetoric.

Anyone can go back and read my posts, and if that's the conclusion they come to, then they're just as fucking moronic or shill-worthy as you are - because my statements, without question, demonstrate basically the opposite of what you're trying to accuse me of.

Says the man shilling for Hillary Clinton
Assuming you even are a man.
Or white, for that matter.

You're close.
I'm an ethnocentric Nationalist, which makes me a White Nationalist, of a sense.

But keep hurling accusations, brave stalwart hero of the white race, who is current entrenched and about to lead a squad to eliminate the heads of AIPAC.

Is that supposed to be meaningful?

Oh, so now you're running away?

IOW:
I win and am totally right.

Thanks for playing.

Of course not - because you're paid to think the way you think, whereas I think this way for free.

Bye faggot.

Which won't be you.

Stay salty, jewish Hillary shill.

He's probably going to make a deal with Putin and part of the deal will be Russia keeping Iran docile. Something like that.

timesofisrael.com/ivanka-trump-gives-birth-to-beautiful-jewish-baby/

Eh, pretty good work around.

What are you honestly trying to accomplish, OP? What is the point of these threads? This isn't even about Trump, it's about the hope and the courage he brings to people, especially Holla Forumsacks. Think about it, before Trump this place was a group of hopeless, demoralized anons just praying for the end, that even if we spoke, no one would listen. But then Trump comes along and starts saying many of the things we want to say, and did he get immediately killed or arrested for Hate speech? No. He stood his ground and won the Nomination. That gave this place a lot of pride, courage, and inspired many to go out and speak their mind, and stir up genuine nationalism and racial conciousness, both Online and IRL. So when you attack these anons with "Trump's a shill guise" your not attacking the man himself, your attack a figure who gave many Holla Forumsacks the strength to be honest about their beliefs and spread them, which is far more than what you can say about any other candidate. Maybe youre right, maybe hes full of shit and this all a lie, but you cant deny the force hes woken up. So when you attack Trump, all your doing is attacking the pride and courage that he inspires in many of us. If you're genuinely skeptical, that's understandable, I am too. But if demoralizing us is part of your plan, then that is what would truly make you a shill.

OP BTFO.

I know, right?

My favorite part was when they named it 'Ted'.

Kekked hard.

You know that - is it all? I think its all - all his other kids are engaged with kikels too, right?

Because I know that.

And it has absolutely zero effect upon me.

Because its THE CURRENT YEAR and adult women don't have to ask their father's permission to wed a kike and convert to Judaism - and the fathers don't have to like it either.
But, if they're running for the US presidency, you can bet your sweet ass they're going to pretend they do.

YOUR TEARS ARE GOING TO BE SO DELICIOUS WHEN YOU GET CUCKED

Your blood is going to be quarantined because of the STDs it carries when you are executed.

Obviously I can't speak for the OP but I'd guess bringing up a subject Holla Forums doesn't want to talk about.

You're kidding, right?
Hitler inspires.
Rockwell inspires.
Pierce inspires.
Trump? lmao.

And now Holla Forums virtually does nothing but suck Trump's dick. That's it. Nothing else.

You mean like pic related?

Why would that happen?

Really, who?
None of you trumpcucks do a god damn thing.

What are you doing that you wouldn't have done without Trump?

So you're saying a Zionist inspires you? lmao

Also…holy wall of text batman. Learn how to format.

Check out this page:

ballotpedia.org/United_States_Congress_elections,_2016

A total of 469 seats in the U.S. Congress (34 Senate seats and all 435 House seats) are up for election on November 8, 2016.

There's the Presidential election + all those seats in the Congress and the Senate on the same day.

Donald Trump has to work with the Republican Party to raise money for the other elections too. He has to raise money for the party because the party sends money to 469 candidates for their own campaigns because they could be elected in November on the same day as Trump.

quote from your article:
"In 2012, Adelson contributed at least $98 million to Republican efforts, according to a study by ProPublica cited by The Times. But that money went to 34 separate campaigns and groups."

I don't think Adelson is going to send a $100 million to Trump alone, it's going to be for Trump + the GOP.

Everybody is focused on the Presidential election but the Congressional elections are in November too.

Liberals are so stupid they can’t even speak for themselves.

Great post.

How about instead of complaining like a little faggot you post some inspiring content. Give your fellow whites something to believe in. Spread some knowledge. Make a you tube video. Start a rally, or a political organization. Donate to an organization. Write an article and submit it to a white website. Do something other than rehash negative shit that everyone already knows.

sage

I thought you Trumpfags stuck together?

sage

How would that be possible? Iran is pulling much of the weight fighting side by side with Russia.

And it's not only Russians that are backing the Iranians. The Chinese are backing the Iranians too. Best Korea has nukes and launch capability now… who do you think helped them?

When Trump said the US is in decline he is goddamn right. In terms of being able to force other actors to do its bidding and in terms of how other actors perceive US in a future scenario.

And if the US tries to play the triangular game with Russia vis-a-vis East Asia. They will just get super buddy-buddy and form a Confederation anyways..

Wew lad

While that's true, the article stated…

So Adelson will be giving to Trump directly through the Party or through pro-Trump PAC's.

No word about Trump refusing or denouncing that donation.

Eh? Iran backs the Islamic State against Assad.

Well, whenever I start (legal, on topic) threads about ways the White race can save itself the mods (one in particular) deletes them.

I addressed the issue on /polmeta/ but those same mods ignore that board like the plague these days.

So don't bitch at me because the mods only allow Trump shitposting on Holla Forums these days.

Ok, in your case shut down your computer and just cut yourself.

THEN GO BITCH AT THE MODS THEN DUMBASS, HOW IS THIS TRUMP'S FAULT?

You do realize that there are other place to post beside here, right? That is why I have you a number of different suggestions. I know how you negative nancies are.

Drown yourself in semen, you cocksucking lunatic. You want something else, go to cuckchan.

Despite my reports this thread is still up and the shills aren’t banned, so the mods don’t give a fuck about anything from any side, it seems.

-6000000/10

You’re really shitty at shilling.

Le ebin emo bullycide maymays friend-o

ALL THESE NEGATIVE TRUMP POSTS

Catalog is full of Pro Trump circlejerk

Okay retard.

sage

Did you even bother to read the entire post?

I addressed the issue on /polmeta/ but those same mods ignore that board like the plague these days.

You mean other boards on Holla Forums?

We're not allow to cross-board promote (especially regarding the topic I'm referring to) on Holla Forums.

Yes, I'm sure you'd love for Holla Forums to be even more of a Trump-only hugbox than it already is.

The fact that they ignored you didn’t tip you off to anything? Kill yourself.

That recent capture and release of our American soldiers may have been a small false flag to stoke more flames for an Iran-American war
Even kikebart commenters are ma

*are feeling the drumbeats of retaliation against Iran

Until such time as the kikes are removed from Israel and/or slaughtered en masse anywhere in the world, the Oded Yinon Plan remains in effect.

and yet this thread is still up some how despite being a Trump hugbox. Go make another thread, what were your suggestions/activities you wanted to recommend any way?

They ignore everything on /polmeta/.
They don't post there, either.
Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if it was revealed that the mods don't even visit /polmeta/ anymore.

That tips me off more than anything about the quality of moderation on Holla Forums these days.

You first.
You think your cocksucking will somehow negate the fact that this site and this board is falling apart?

Christ, threads can't even get to 300 posts before they start to shit themselves to death. (case in point, this thread)

Let alone having cyclical threads at 750 posts anymore…

You are Mr. McEdgy though. I know 16 year old girls that aren't as needy as you are. Get up and do something if you don't like what is going on.

No, I am not recommending other Holla Forums boards. Like I said, write up in an article of what you propose and send it to a white publication. TRS and Radixjournal are two that I recommend. If they are good enough they may publish them. It is a great way to get conversations started. You can use an user name if you want, at least for TRS. No need to expose your identity.

Keep in mind if it is crap they won't publish it.

We'll be dying for Israel whether it's Trump or whoever the democrats put up. May as well put in Trump for the banter because at least he'll be more straight up about it than any other politician.

Okay. So you’re retarded AND a shill.
LOL WOW SO EDGY.
lol
The OP being a paid shill didn’t help. Nor does you being a paid shill help.

Probably because the mods aren't around atm.
Sometimes it takes them hours or days to get around to bumplocking or deleting threads.

So I can get perma-shadowbanned? Nah. I still occasionally like to post on Holla Forums.

Discussion of the NWF.

You are mad that the fight can get to US shores.

sage

OHHHHHHH…..that explains it. That's why the thread got baleeted. Some sperg used to spam NWF stuff all over and most people think NWF is a honeypot. It has some decent ideas, but I think it's a little flawed. I think Holla Forums would be better off reclaiming/rebuilding old ghosttowns across America. I think white concentration isn't necessarily a bad idea, but moving all whites into one small section of the country isn't a good idea.

No wonder. Running away from your problems is shit.

First off…wasn't me.

Second off…I'd hardly call one thread in the catalogue "spam".
If it was multiple threads, yes I'd agree deleting or bumplocking the multiples would be warranted.

Yes, yes I've heard the baseless memes.

Well those are things we could discuss in a NWF thread…if the mod allowed them or even addressed why they're deleted and then scrubbed from the logs by one single moderator.

Hell, the next-to-last NWF thread was bumplocked by one mod then unbumplocked by another.
Then the last NWF thread (which admittedly was mine) was deleted and the deletion erased from the logs.

As far as I know, the NWF threads are the only subject that gets such treatment on Holla Forums these days.

Of course the NWF isn't about running away.

Not that you actually want to have a serious, adult discussion about it through.

You'd just rather throw out stale, tired memes and tell people you disagree with to kill themselves.

Because that shows you have a superior argument, yes it does!

Why would they Samson Europe and not the Middle East instead?

Don't they hate Muslims more then Europeans? And there are still some Jews in Europe so they would be nuking their own kind.

You're wrong. The majority of the most hardcore mudslimes ARE in the countryside. Sure the ones who are likely to emigrate may cluster in the population centers just before they leave the country but Islam for the most part like any other religion is largely clustered in the more rural areas where people are backwards and superstitious.

When people show how 'modern' and 'western' and relatable Middle Eastern people are, particularly Iranians, it is always the upper or upper middle class in Tehran or other cities.

If the majority of Iran were like this, the Islamic Revolution wouldn't have happened because the average shitskin in that country was some fucking redneck religious fundamentalist type working in the middle of nowhere for pennies.

In fact the main cause of the spread of fundamentalist Islam in many countries is that the religion controlled a large number of the schools in rural areas. This is what eventually led to radicalization in many countries.

Literally exactly what it’s about. We owned the entire fucking planet and you want to give up even more.
Not with a paid shill, no. Kill yourself. Seriously, that’s a genuine concern. You need to kill yourself, because you’re going to BE killed otherwise.
every fucking time

ow the edge

At least sage.

Look, I know you mean well and probably aren't a shill, just make a thread about "building Holla Forums communities" or "Holla Forums town building", the mods should be fine with that, just don't outright say NWF. Just work around the language.

You just…don't…fucking…get it…
What's sad you don't even want to get what the NWF actually is.

And now we're back to you acting like an edgy little chanite.

Do tell, little faggot, how you're going to actually kill white people for disagreeing with you?

I mean, you've already proven the only thing you're going to do is vote for Trump so how are going to kill people from your couch?

You posting in red text doesn't make what you're saying any less wrong.

Because of the Holocaust and because we didn't sacrifice our lives to save them.

Is NFW = New White Frontier or Fortification?

Still putting my goy shekels on South Africa because MUH RENSBURG feels

Northwest Front.
northwestfront.org/
let's see if that gets me banned by the NWF hating mod

It's interesting because the spokes person for the NWF actually was in Rhodesia.

That said, is there any chance the Project Which Shall Not Be Named is pozzed and a honeypot?

Gold star to whoever gave a group of schizophrenics nuclear capabilities.

At least the world has some context, even if it's created by YHWH's finest.

There is literally no evidence for it that I have seen.
Only attacking the spokesperson for his past dealings and claims that it can't work/won't work/is stupid/etc

On top of which, the [GROUP THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED] plans are completely legal.
You move there, you become allies with other racially aware Whites and prepare for the day when this country collapses.

They stole the plans and the material from the USA. Or were allowed to steal. Or were given. It's really up for debate.

My only question is why only the NW? What about the Midwest too?

northwestfront.org/about/faq/
Why does it have to be the Northwest? What about other predominantly White parts of the continent, such as New England, for example?
Bearing in mind that the objective is to create a viable nation for White people and to avoid small, non-viable, surrounded enclaves, the new Homeland must meet several criteria. These include:

1. The Homeland must be extensive, big enough to grow into over many generations. Lebensraum, as it were. That rules out New England.
2. It must be a contiguous all-White land mass. Enclaves would eventually be overrun. That lets out Matt Hale’s “everybody move to Peoria and take over the county” idea, although as I explain later, becoming predominant in certain localities within the Northwest is a good idea with which to begin an eventual Northwest-wide revolution. We call these communities primary settlement areas or PSAs.
3. There must be sufficient natural resources and infrastructure to support, feed, and clothe a growing nation and create industry. That rules out New England as well. The Northwest presently has most of what we will need and we can jury-rig the rest. Towards the end in Rhodesia we were manufacturing everything from our own steel to our own Scotch; it was only a failure of political will that destroyed the country.
4. The new nation must have an extensive coastline with viable deep-water harbors. It must not be a landlocked enclave dependent on flight over hostile territory for communication with the outside world. We will also need access to the sea for commercial fishing, desalinization, and mineral extraction, all of which will be necessary in the 21st century.
5. Remember, the Northwest idea was not invented by me. It’s been around for about thirty years, and all unsung there is in fact migration already going on, including a fair amount of overt racially conscious migration, especially by religious people to Idaho and Montana. There is also a large amount of “organic migration” on the part of conservative White people who will not openly admit (yet) to racial feelings, but who are basically fleeing the mudflow, especially from California.
6. The land of the Northwest is already sanctified with the blood of martyrs such as Vicky and Sam Weaver, Gordon Kahl, Bob Matthews and Richard Butler. We cannot and should not turn away from this legacy that has been given to us by some of the few truly heroic White people of this generation, and we owe it to them to make sure they did not suffer in vain.

Landlocked.
Surrounded on all sides by the enemy.

Assuming there's some powerful and elusive factions that are behind everything, I don't see where Israel as a pawn fits in. Because that's what they are, a glorified military outpost in the Middle East, picking up where the crusades left off. The only reason I see is to exist is as an emergency kill switch in case things don't go as planned.

Israel isn't the pawn they're the cause.
The Jews got nukes either by stealing them or by them being given.

And while the samson option is a conspiracy theory it does fit in to exactly how the Jews and Israel acts.

The Jews believe it's the place for them to go if the second holocaust kicks off. That and the bastards really believe its theirs.
Watch this documentary (its sometimes considered required viewing)
youtube.com/watch?v=2FDxQgTDsf0

I get why Hitler had some conscripted now.

I don't really care about Iran other than using it as a counter-balance against Israeli and Saudi power. I should hope he would not invade Iran as there is not benefit or profit in it, though I do imagine him to retain the typical bellicose language towards Iran to keep up appearances.

Its meant to be a criticism of Israel's way of thinking when it comes to Israel but it comes off as very redpilled if you know what to look for in the film.

The ADL was extremely pissed off and called the documentary and the person making it antisemitic. (mainly because it tells the truth about the Jews and Israel)

I have my doubts. Could you imagine if one could subvert the Jewish cause and have them work for you as Jews make others do? This would take some meta levels of subterfuge, but it would be very effective at cutting everyone down to size.

I sincerely doubt that Israel is anything more than useful idiots in the kind of game being played here.

So, really, when is terrorism by Muslim asswipes, just terrorism by Muslim asswipes, and not financed or ordered by Chaim and Levi?

pastebin.com/TzZC78cp

Well first off to even attempt that you'd have to be Jewish. That stops most plans like that right there.

In time you'll learn the truth…taking the redpill is a long process.

Usually if it's lone wolves who've just snapped.

I think it's too early to tell. He hasn't hinted that he will, but he's been shilling hard for Israel these days.

I don't think he'll mention it until AFTER he becomes President, suggesting/promising war isn't exactly good for PR.

If he really is a shill then it'll probably take a false flag during his presidency to trigger the invasion, just like with Iraq. The US is currently in no position to fight another World War, Trump's policy of rebuilding the military could be an attempt to remedy exactly that. Still, there's still a chance that he's actually pretty based and just bluepilled on the jews.

Or that's what they want you to think.

Like with that one Jewish spy that just got released…he wasn't working for mossad or anything nononono….even though Israel took all the classified info he gave them he was totally working alone and it was an antisemitic hate crime to arrest and charge him with spying.

I'm not disagreeing with you on Jewish influence, but you're right in that it would probably take a Jew to pull off such a maneuver. Given that there's a hierarchy to everything, then I'm assuming there are Jews at the top of the food chain who would gladly use their own as pawns, then the idea of Israel being a tool isn't too far off.

I'm just assuming that Jews aren't some sort of hivemind and that there's a hierarchy. Israel can certainly be sacrificed if it meant stopping something not approved from developing.

Guess that explains why it's never made it into the mainstream.

That's the question tbh.

9/11 and 7/7 false flags for definite

Tin foil hat on but leaning towards false psy ops on Lee Rigby

France seemed a bit too well planned, Netherlands not so much.

Dear fuck, shills, give it a rest.

Even if it is a honey pot, what are they going to do? Arrest you for asking for moving advice? I agree with you, I have not seen any evidence it is a honey pot. This movement has been around for a while anyways.

Soros comes to mind.

Jews in positions of power, authority and control are virtually lockstep in their beliefs. (that's why despite being several different networks, the anti-white pro-Jewish agenda in the media is the same)

The average Jew can sometimes think for themselves but when pressed will almost always side with their own.

The Jews would sacrifice the world before sacrificing Israel. That is one thing the Jews would never give up.

nope!

That's always been my point.

How can it be a honeypot if you're literally doing nothing illegal?

Honeypots are an attempt to get you to break the law.
Moving ain't illegal. (at least, not yet)

6 or so years. You'd think if it was a honeypot, concrete evidence would've come to light or the FBI would've sprung its trap by now.

Saying honeypot is akin to calling someone a racist. It's an attempt to silence talk you don't want people to hear.

I still sincerely doubt this. At least the ones with true power. Aside from the religious connotations, there isn't much strategic advantage to Israel. Jews have existed whether Jerusalem was under Jewish rule, and I'm assuming would continue to exist regardless of whether it is annihilated in order to prevent a bigger existential threat.

The banking mafia that runs the tribe would gladly sacrifice their own if their ability to continue worshiping Satan was threatened.

Doesn't hurt to ask, you never know

Like the other user said, it's not illegal yet

You gotta understand. The Jews of today believe that it was the work of the devil that Israel hasn't been allowed to exist until the 20th century. For them to lose it, it would literally be the second holocaust to them.

Without israel, the jews have no homeland. No temple. No purpose to be. They can't be "god's chosen people" without Israel.

Yes, Jews would still exist. But imagine them broken to the point of madness (even more so than they already are).

That's where the samson option comes in. If they lose Israel, it proves they're not god's chosen people. It proves that God is not on their side. And if they lose Israel, they have no purpose to be. So they'll nuke the rest of the world taking everyone down with them.

Yes, the Jews really are that fucked up.

Agreed. I don't mean to act like I am demeaning sensible cautionary practices.

You can take part in the NWF's plans (or the Northwest Imperative as it's called) without ever having to contact the NWF.

Though when SHTF it does make it harder to get into contact with other people.

And if you avoid all the religious shit, it would be very advantageous to be the hidden, guiding hand of such a shitstorm. Which makes me believe that there's someone who's steered the Jews to act this way. It's no different than someone who would be interested in selective nuclear holocaust and giving mormons nuclear capability in Salt Lake City, telling them if they lose control of the city, they have to destroy the world with them.

Obviously Israel does not have the nuclear capability of destroying the entire planet, just most of the civilized parts.

Well they are pretty well hidden. most people don't even think about the jewish question.

This is debated and the best people can come up with is that its actually racial on their part. The Jews are hard-wired to be pro-Jew at the expense of other people.

But of course the mormons have no desire to murder everyone.

Even under M.A.D., the USA wasn't going to nuke the UK if the bombs started dropping.

Of course but they want to only destroy Whites because of the holocaust and the middle east because they're enemies (hell, they still hold a grudge against Egypt for enslaving them)
Taking out Europe is good enough for them. Probably even warrant a new holiday that surrounds yet another act of violence.

So there's no chance of lower tier Jews being led on and to be used as basically nuclear suicide bombers?

Remember the conspiracy theories about the Jews not showing up to work in the WTC on 9-11-01?

But no…I don't recall Jews ever being "suicide bombers" and/or being explicitly sacrificed for the whole. Sure some Jews might die in some attacks but those would always be regrettable causalities that should be avoided at all costs.

They don't need to sacrifice the Chosen. That's what the goyim are for.

whoops. that one snuck in there. disregard.

sage

I'm saying that if one wanted a portion of the world destroyed, one possible avenue would be to give religious fanatics nuclear weapons and convince them that if their promised land is ever retaken, to "take the world with them". Humanity would survive in pockets and those that were behind using religious fanaticism to achieve this would be among them and life would continue, in a possibly more advantageous position.

It's alright, don't see how those images are related anyway.

But then in order to do that they'd have to sacrifice Israel and that's something they're not willing to do (except possibly at the end of all things)

Which is completely contrary to Judaism and Zionism, lol.

They were related to my last sentence.

They don't need to sacrifice the Chosen. That's what the goyim are for.

I agree with this. Weren't severall jews with power given permit to live nicely in the countryside/go outside of the Continent or had their wealth protected by the NatSocs during Hitler domination? The jews at the top will use their own as cattle.

And you have seemed to already have forgotten my earlier posts stating that it's probable that not all Jews buy into the literal religious part of their doctrine in that Israel must be defended at all costs, but rather use it for their benefit.

I get what you're saying but I'm referring to the leadership, the powerful, the controllers etc who are lockstep in their beliefs.

In my experience, there are no Jews trying to use other Jews and Israel for their own benefit at the expense of Israel and the Jews. For their own benefit that allows Israel and the Jews to exist, yes perhaps. But never at expense.

And are you familiar with other leaders who were also "deeply religious" and merely used it as a way to achieve power? I don't see how this scenario is any different, not that you would be aware of how powerful Jews really thought about literal interpretations of Judaism.

sage

buzzwords man

Jews of course are a race on top of a religion.

It doesn't matter what they think about Judaism.
They've used to talmud to reinterpret their religion into Jewish Supremacism. You can find everything bad that the jews do in the talmud, regardless if they're practicing their religion or not.

Yeah, it's interesting what words replaced calling people "racist".

Trump on Iran:

I place foreign policy above the culture wars. If a political candidate wants to send Americans to fight Israels dirty little wars, I have to turn my back, even if I agree with him on everything else.

Spilling American blood to please the kikes is the worst thing a politician can do.

Modern Nukes are clean mate, we haven't advanced 70 years in nuclear physics for nothing.

So you still think I'll be upset if Trump turns out to be Hillary with a penis?

On the contrary, mine shall be the heartiest of toppest of keks, should that day come.

You still don't get it.

Fear rules you - you have lost the way of Kek.

And tears of laughter are lacking in salt, broseppi.

Also relevant.

You again missed my point completely. It's clear that the average Jew jerks off over the Talmud as if it's some spectacular manual on how to make it. The elite don't need that set of rules however and can operate with impunity, and if that means using dumb Jews who really think that Israel is some promised land, then so be it.

Nice trips

sage

Freedom of speech is the most retarded concept ever. Why would i want to surrender the power and influence my political ideology has to retards and subverts that which to undermined my personal freedoms and way of life with their toxic and corrosive communist rhetoric? If they spout ideologies that directly contradict the freedom that gives them the ability to do so, then why do they deserve a vote.

Fuck off, cuck. They're plenty on braindead liberal echo chambers to go around, your opinions are worthless here

Then go back to tumblr or reddit, you insufferable, retarded faggot.

we scared your mods off. this is Holla Forums territory now you cumskins

I am also looking forward to it, but don't expect any fewer Trump shills on Holla Forums. They will just say "wait for Hitler," "who do I vote for?", and "we knew about it last year, goy, and we've decided it was irrelevant long ago."

He should start by disarming Israel and getting that Samson Option, probably the only credible nuclear threat to the US, off of the table.

Even if Trump, for some reason said no, the Jew controlled Congress would work to circumvent it, declare war on Iran itself, mobilize with military leaders in secret meetings, or impeach Trump.
The presidency, despite being "commander in chief" is still a weak position, the AIPAC controlled Congress will make the decisions

Who knows.

But we'll find out.

My hypothesis:

Are you asking that seriously?

This entire thread;

oh fucking shut up it's really not working

fucking jews goddammit

If they do it, not many places on earth will be radiation free.