So, what are you doing.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2016/07/25/4504895.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing really, just listening to some anime Ost

Which one

None of your business.

okay

Do you have an appreciation for free form jazz?

That is a really old joke.

That is not really a joke, more of a reference. There are some really good freeform jazz albums though

Just thinking about life.

What is life?

What is a man?

Do you assume that man is the center of the universe?

Well, no, I was just making a bad joke. Though I would, not as much as I would say that man is the universe rather then the center from which it eminates.

I just wanted to know how your day was going I didn't want to know about your high school philosophy,

You should be glad anybody is post on your shitty 5 word thread.

*posting

Can man really know himself?

Maybe not, though maybe at the core of our being there is nothing at all. Just matter interacting in innumerable ways at once collectively expressing them selves in simple ways that do not show their true nature.

Well if it matter interacting the idea of ego breaks down, the farther you go, so that may be right. How do we know what the base materia that creates us, and if we do not know that how do we know it's expression?

A miserable little pile of secrets.

Are they the secrets he keeps from others, or the ones that he keeps from himself?

abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2016/07/25/4504895.htm

fat nigger

I just took a shower, after shitting myself.

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

the more I look at Bale's torso the weirder it gets

looks like an insectoid alien

unrelated: whatever happened to that guy who obsessively shopped the nipples off everything?

hes a god

mmmmmmm

I'm doing your mom

ok

That skeleton is male

faggot
:^)