I don't know if this is being a cuck, but I wanted my older sister to finda cool guy to marry

I don't know if this is being a cuck, but I wanted my older sister to finda cool guy to marry.
I wanted her to marry a guy I could look up, i don't care that he would literally fuck my sister, i wanted a cool guy to hang out with, and some cool nephews and nieces.

But my sister married a literal 400 pound ogre. Why would she do this? And of course she gained weight, and now they are super obese, with no children of course.

what do you do when your ily is fucked??

Should have fucked your sister skinny, its too late for that now though.

ily, I love you?

Wanting your sister to marry a decent man is absolutely sane and normal, extremely healthy.
She's part of your blood, genetically similar, so you should want your blood to be passed on to decent offspring with a solid life.

Sucks she's with a lard loaf, maybe they'll split up. He probably made her fat to keep her loyal. No one else will want her if she is in poor shape.
Since there are no children, she can still escape.

You can help this along, if you really love your sister, by letting her find you sucking off the hog she lives with.
I doubt she could forgive that.

I have an idea.
Are you a bad enough dude to fuck your sister?

DRAGONINJA!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get it

just get her to leave the fatty, then help her lose the weight

duh

At least when you hang out at their house there will be plenty of snacks!

No there wont. Do you think they'll keep snacks that long?

fucking newfag

Got another sister, user? I've always wondered if an user would try to play matchmaker with their siblings on an imageboard and one lucky person would be selected no effort required.

It's not being a cuck at all, it's what every brother wants for his sister.

On a strict pratical level, you're gonna have to see this guy a lot and have him around in a number of occasions, it doesn't make sense for a brother to wish his sister got together with some idiot that you hate and hates you in turn.

You want her to be with a cool guy that you can be friends with.
I mean it's almost like an external person coming into the ily becoming a sort of surrogate brother, of fucking course you want him to be a cool person and to get along with him.

Is he just fat, or is he shitty in other ways? If he's breddy cool otherwise I'd count your blessings, because you could have been stuck with a true piece of shit for a brother in law.

It's very normal to want your siblings to have a great spouse and to want the best for them. Obesity is a terrible health risk and it's normal to worry for her and be disappointed things turned out this way. Unfortunately we can't control other's dating life or decisions. Actually that's a very good thing, but you know what I mean.

Are you sure he's not one of us, user?

Checked

k

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

Well murder comes to mind, but that's frowned upon so I say you sabotage their marriage. Find a guy you like. (Make him a psychopath or it wont work) Have him come in and flirt with her until she cheats. Then he needs to start indoctrinating her to make her submissive to him and that she does what he says. He will get her into shape, make her happy, and be better than the troll.

Checked