University of Iowa student's family recants claims of hate crime

archive.is/G9tcD

Wonder how much time and money this chimp cost the police department and city attorneys in investigating its monkeyshines.

Another entry for the fake hate crime thread.

Any anons that want to help with the project please submit any liberal hoaxes you can so they can be added to the archive site user is making.

That's good news. Damn, we really need to repeal these hate crime laws. They are discriminatory.

Good display of nigger babble.

What the fuck is he even saying ?

WE

WUZ

KANGS

AN

SHEIT

typical shit, every time a black loses a fight its "racism"

I can't help but think this has to backfire on the Zionists. What can you possibly even do with these people other than make a global Africa?

I'm pretty much an expert in Jigaboo, and I can't even begin to translate that

Of course it'll backfire. They'll always be more trouble than they're worth.

CAN YOU STOP GREENTEXTING FUCKING EVERYTHING?

PALE GREEN TEXT ON PALE GREEN BACKGROUND IS FUCKING KILLING MY EYES!

pleb

I think its high time to document each and every instance of "hey rabbi, whachya doing?" .

These people, coons, feminicunts and kikes alike, need to be gassed

Just as Nigs always laze about and then chimp out, Hebes always scheme in way that backfires.

Overly ambitious planning is as much a part of Jewish nature as failure to make any plan is a part of African nature.

bump

Bump
DINDU NUFFIN!

I used to live in Iowa City too.

The University of Iowa is such a fucking try-hard liberal shitshow. It's like cuckold ground zero. It's hard to express how intellectually pozzed Iowa City is.

An invaluable insight which vastly improved my understanding of ebonics was the realization most dindus don't understand each other any better than we do.

When you hear a flock of blacks mufugging amongst themselves, you're mostly in context. Just like they are. They're only pretending to comprehend the words. In many cases they're only pretending to speak words as well.

I think this dindu with the braces is bragging about his value as a getaway driver.

CHARGE THE NIGGER WITH MULTIPLE COUNTS OF FRAUD. CHARGE THE NIGGER THE BILL FOR HOWEVER MANY TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS HE WASTED.

But that would be discrimination!

I'll take the controlled troll bait;

They do it to white people all the time.

But in all seriousness, he may not have committed a crime. If his family went to the press and the University instead of the police, and if they didn't seek financial compensation, then it probably won't qualify as fraud.

In many cases a hoax is perfectly legal and falls under first amendment protection. If they can't prove that his explicit intent was to waste police resources then it's not criminal mischief.

He'll be Marcus in the Ovens soon.

Has there been a credible "hate crime" in the last ten years that didn't turn out to be a hoax?

Those that report false 'hate crimes' must receive the hate crime penalty they were trying to fool the police into charging somebody with. Give the lying shitskin 50 years hard time.

Hitler has spoken

It's called a murder of blacks

There is also a conspiracy of jews

kek

Nice.

It was obviously this nigger calling people crackers.

your sandnigger mod has abdicated the board to us cumskinyour sandnigger mod has abdicated the board to us cumskinvyour sandnigger mod has abdicated the board to us cumskinyour sandnigger mod has abdicated the board to us cumskinyour sandnigger mod has abdicated the board to us cumskinyour sandnigger mod has abdicated the board to us cumskin

hey hey hey