If you are browsing this site with an Intel processor you are supporting the destruction of whites and western...

If you are browsing this site with an Intel processor you are supporting the destruction of whites and western civilization by supporting one of the biggest abusers of H1B visas.

Intel has fired over a thousand workers to replace them with IMMIGRANTS.

And this is In addition to taking a direct stand against white and Asian males through anti white, anti Asian hiring practices.

If you are using an Intel chip YOU ARE supporting the anti white agenda.

LETS MAKE THEM PAY FOR THIS Holla Forums. THIS CANNOT BE TOLERATED ANYMORE!

LETS MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF INTEL.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-01-08/intel-wants-a-less-white-less-male-workforce-that-will-be-tough

breitbart.com/big-government

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/how-intel
cpubenchmark.net/singleThread.html
ebay.com/itm/X-star-DP2414LED-Full-HD-Gaming-Monitor-24-144Hz-Multi-Port-/221843747908?hash=item33a6eaf444:g:51cAAOSwjVVVn4j-
youtube.com/watch?v=O7fA_JC_R5s
faqs.org/patents/top/top-inventors-2015/
scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=chm&view_op=list_hcore&venue=UPwSH82WtREJ.2015
scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=eng&view_op=list_hcore&venue=iGi98NXoUDsJ.2015
youtube.com/watch?v=d0Cm_wFnQ60
aapt.org/aboutaapt/2013-US_Physics-Team_pr20130510.cfm
imo-official.org/team_r.aspx?code=USA&year=2014
acs.org/content/acs/en/education/students/highschool/olympiad/2014-chemistry-olympiad-finalists.html
stats.ioinformatics.org/results/2014
goldenkeyfestival.com/composition_winners.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Still better than owning a Jewvidia GPU.

Why would we be mad at them for sabotaging themselves? Congratulations Intel, you won't see the next decade!

then what preprocessed should I use?

AMD works well enough. New Zen chips are coming in the fall that should come close to matching jewtel.

Either way we need to spread this and get a major boycott going. With Trump's rise and anti immigration sentiment at a high we have the opportunity to make these bastards fucking pay!

Tell Holla Forums this

What's Intel's connection to Israel?

Better to not use a computer at all. Computers are hedonistic, degenerate luxuries. If you weren't anti-white degenerates, you would trash your computers and live a self sufficient farming lifestyle without the jewish pc.

how the fuck do you shitpost here then? with a iphone?

Smartphones are degenerate and have led to the decline of society.

I post here because the degeneracy has already consumed me. You should be better than that and stop using computers.

Nice troll, fam

You should just stop using electricity, it was invented by the Jews to remove kerosene from homes.

I think, might think 'bout 'et, eh.

!>>6020142
Intel has heavy connections with Israel and has for several decades. Has many plants and subsidies within the country.

It's practically straight up kosher at this point.

More on Intel and isreal…though that's not really the point so much as the immigration agenda is…and the anti white hiring discrimination.

timesofisrael.com/how-intel

if AMD can survive long enough, sure. Wasn't socket 404 supposed to have been released by now? Is socket 404 going to be released with polaris?

amd is our last hope. if not amd, samsung.

Intel based in Tel Aviv

Anti-semite is code for anti-white.

Never used Intel, no problem.

Either way spread this shit like wildfire! If we can get people pissed enough about the H1B abuse and cost them money we can give serious pause to other assholes attempting the same shit!

Bring it up on social media! Spam the pages of companies like Asus,Acer and HP. Let them know they stand to lose money and sales by continuing to use Intel CPUs!

This is fucking serious shit. This is a company attempting to bring in thousands more shitskins, at the direct cost of thousands of jobs!

THIS CANNOT STAND! WE NEED TO FIGHT THIS SHIT!

I have AMD but sadly I want intel because their single thread performance smokes AMD.

No joke this is why i bought AMD a couple years ago

You're willing to sell out your own people for slightly faster single thread?

No, I will buy it second hand. I feel betrayed by AMD so I can never buy AMD again. I play Arma games and i can barely play them despite having a 980. I need a fucking Intel.

Good.

LMAO. Don't worry man I pretend all the enemies are jews and blacks in my head. IN other words, yes, if Im gonna be buying a CPU, I want it to work good.

The article is over year old faggot. Plus recently Intel had to lay off over 10000 workers in recent months.

AMD is hardly better so my solution has been to buy used. I don't know what their profit margin is but I shave it to near nothing when I upgrade a couple generations behind the most current stuff. If you really want to cut to the bone, a quad core 2 xeon chip like the e5450 and motherboard go for just $50, or buy an old whole system used for about $75. next you need a monitor and gpu, for those I suggest a 22" 1680x1050 lcd, they go for $20 on craigslist where I'm at, and then a radeon 6970 for $60. That's enough to game at full speed most of the time.

Tada, you've denied them shekels, easy peazy.

Oh yeah, the e5450 overclocks to 4+ghz.

peasant tier PC tho

You listen to the PC jew. You do not need much of a rig these days. Unless you are a faggot pleb who listens to marketing.

Sorry, (((marketing)))

It's actually not as bad as you think, but for more performance look at x56xx lga1366 xeons, they're six core first gen i7s. Only problem with them is they use a lot of power, so my ultimate suggestion currently is a 3570k, it prices out about the same, not as powerful in performance as the but uses about 100 watts less power at idle, and I like to keep my system running.

I enjoy my 144hz refresh rate. It really is night and day difference from 60hz. You are right though my 660ti (which you can pick up for really cheap now) was still playing everything really well. I play Arma games though and its horribly optimized so unfortunately the only way to counter it with insane specs. Also you have to have 1920x1080 cmon man 1680x1050…

Alright, 1080p 144hz lcd for $170.

ebay.com/itm/X-star-DP2414LED-Full-HD-Gaming-Monitor-24-144Hz-Multi-Port-/221843747908?hash=item33a6eaf444:g:51cAAOSwjVVVn4j-

A GPU strong enough to push it for $100-150, 660ti/770gtx/gtx960/7970ghz.

and a 3570k I mention earlier, that's still much less shekels going to le jews while still hitting your preference.

and best price most performance gpu would the the 290/290x, they go for $200-250.

That would be a decent build. Would run most games on medium @ 72+ fps

Feelsgoodman.jpg

the best AMD is below like 45 intels

I intend to use my computer for gaming and work, and we sent man to the moon on computers less advanced than a single app in a single smartphone. I don't need bleeding edge numbers. I need a tool that does the job. Going for Intel based on a basically meaningless margin (and it is, in practical terms, even if the numbers look wide) is no better than being a Macfag.

I have AMD im js. Some games need intels to be played, sucks.

Lots of higher settings are a scam, there to deliberately bog down the gpu for no visual gain to get you to upgrade, like extreme tessellation of water under under a city map that's never seen, extreme hair modeling that makes no visible difference, etc. etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=O7fA_JC_R5s

They also deliberately cripple previous generation hardware in driver updates for the same reason.

Play it by eye, drop settings until it looks bad to you, ignore the extreme, high, medium, low labeling.

How's AMD in terms of jewry anyway?

What?
Example?

Not true, amd isn't good enough for more than a few situations, but it's a simple solution, buy used.

>using Holla Forums microchips

Arma 3
DayZ (pre .60)
Arma 2

There was like one other non-bohemia game but i forget. it was a big one

I know dude im not a retard. I just mean he isnt gonna be running the game with everything off/low.

Yeah they laid off 12000 employees… AFTER they brought in almost 15000 IMMIGRANTS.

Just a (((coincidence))) right?

sorry I built my computer when I was bluepilled

Gas yourself, you retarded christcuck luddite.

this is Holla Forums territory now you cumskins

What if I'm using their QSV feature to encode pro-White/anti-jewish DVDs and tapes quicker?

You could use an AMD non anti white chip…and wait five GODDAMNED seconds.

No point shilling against the Jews if you're just gonna pay them any fucking way.

The more people that buy AMD, the bigger budget they'll have to make better product, it might be bad at first but it's a good investment, for more than just a fast computer.

This. Their processors are going to shit with the more White R&D people they fire.

All we can do in the meantime is use AMD or ARM-based SoC development boards.

Definitely going to be getting a Zen CPU this fall.

Zen should be on par with Broadwell in terms of performance when it is released, and it will likely have better performance/dollar than Skylake/KabyLake.

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH USING INTEL

Who cares? I already bought my computer from gooks, whose children worked very hard burning their fingers off in its construction. I thought this was some large-scale spyware proofz, but nah, just 1 guy that doesn't like his potato chips one flavor or the other.

probably a shill too

just wait till December 2016 ,
AMD will come out with Zen ,
it will have a AMD secured processor chip but unlike Intels, it is only accessible if they get physical access to your computer

Intel's can be accessed via the network and is rumored to have a built in wireless (not sure what type though)

Their processors are literally shielded from magic.
Oy vey.

Most post-grads in the U.S. are Chinese and Indians and Asians nowadays dominate in science even though there are more White scientists. They also make up for more than half of the technological breakthroughs nowadays.
faqs.org/patents/top/top-inventors-2015/
scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=chm&view_op=list_hcore&venue=UPwSH82WtREJ.2015
scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=eng&view_op=list_hcore&venue=iGi98NXoUDsJ.2015
It's just a myth created to make people good about their kids not succeeding in life.
And I didn’t even mention how the Indian and Chinese youngsters are completely dominating their White counterparts as heavily discriminated minorities.
youtube.com/watch?v=d0Cm_wFnQ60
aapt.org/aboutaapt/2013-US_Physics-Team_pr20130510.cfm
imo-official.org/team_r.aspx?code=USA&year=2014
acs.org/content/acs/en/education/students/highschool/olympiad/2014-chemistry-olympiad-finalists.html
stats.ioinformatics.org/results/2014
goldenkeyfestival.com/composition_winners.html

Sorry nigger, I can't tell my CPU to be AMD. And is right, nothing will hurt Intel more than the self inflicted damage a "diverse" non-white workforce will do to them.

the cream of the crop come to the USA, and never stay in their own countries universities,
don't forget that you're talking about a population of 3 billion people

try looking at per capita stats

yes my complaining about bringing thousands of fucking shitskins into the USA makes me a shill…ya fucking caught me sherlock.

well it's pretty official…Holla Forums gives a shit about whites unless its slightly inconvenient to do so. jesus christ this board is ridiculous. Well feel free to take that kike cock up the ass if ya like i suppose.

I guess I didnt think a board full of "nationalists" would be so filled with apathy.

I'm browsing on jewtel, and I didn't pay them for it(I bought used.)

ps. AMD is very non White but you as far as alternatives, it's wait and see with AMD, but they're supposed finally come out with a competitive chip soon, the zionist(zen).

What is the best way to get parts for a desktop computer? I've only used laptops until now. I checked out Newegg and Amazon for parts, but is it OK to buy parts used off of eBay or some other place? I can imagine it could backfire terribly if the part was in rough shape and my dumb ass couldn't tell (I'd probably avoid a second-hand GPU), but it's also a nice way to save some money and stick it to the kikes.

Sadly the range I was looking at would have used an i7 and I don't think AMD makes anything even close.

My folks can use my PC as a tax writeoff so I'm splurging on it. Plus I want to pirate and play Just Cause 3 even though it's bad.

Oh my god.
Single thread meme again.

i bought my 5960x second hand (though unopened). so jokes on you OP

Too bad there is no solid alternative. AMD is shit.