SENATE VOTES TO ALLOW FAMILIES OF 9/11 VICTIMS TO SUE THE GOVERNMENT OF (((SAUDI))) ARABIA

SENATE VOTES TO ALLOW FAMILIES OF 9/11 VICTIMS TO SUE THE GOVERNMENT OF (((SAUDI))) ARABIA

PANDORA'S BOX IS OPENING, MOSSAD TIES EXPOSED SOON

washingtonexaminer.com/senate-votes-to-allow-911-lawsuits-against-saudi-arabia/article/2591544

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/04/16/politics/saudi-arabia-government-9-11-congress-bill/
archive.is/2mz9n
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/05/17/us/document-saudi-memos-9-11.html?_r=1
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2838281/2553-001-1.pdf
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36316117
youtube.com/watch?v=00wJ6dhaKzI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

slide it

dis gon b gud

Meh, I doubt Saudis care

Now Obama has to sign the bill.
he wont

cnn.com/2016/04/16/politics/saudi-arabia-government-9-11-congress-bill/

archive.is/2mz9n

SOON

Which universe is this supposed to happen in? We're still in -stain right?

have you been paying attention to currentyear+1? the winds are a shifting lad. whether the West shifts our way or the kikes do something drastic to stop it and start a happening, I am actually optimistic for the future.

I have the unnerving feeling that the sauds are getting thrown under the bus to shift blame from (((the true masterminds))). The Hydra needs to be stabbed in the heart.

YUUUGGEEEE

Obamas gonna veto the shit out of it, to save his muslim buddies.

Dose doity goyim are catching on, betta find someone ta blame.

No matter what happens in the elections, I'm thankful that we only have 7 more months of Obama, and we'll soon be returning to a White president no matter what.

Nobody has kissed Muslim ass and attacked white people the way 44 and his minority underlings have during this administration.

I'm beyond ready for this nightmare to end.

shillary will at least pander to niggers some and I'm sure shillary lick mudslime snatch since her current cunt is is one and she has familial connections to the muslim brotherhood and cair.

das rite

All according to plan. Saudis role was to bankroll operation and took all the blame to shield US ZOG deep state and Mossad.

We're still in the Matrix, but the simulation is glitched and the glitches keep getting bigger and bigger. Fun times ahead.

if you want the go conspiracy theorist then you would know that the saudis are jews you stupid faggot

I wonder if Saudi Arabia would allow it's people to sue the U.S. if things were reversed.

This is far fetched. Saudi Arabia can go into full blown civil war soon. Saudis are afraid that they will be replaced by Iran.

*NOT FAR FETCHED

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/05/17/us/document-saudi-memos-9-11.html?_r=1

Chill out, cunt snot.

Bayoumi was an FBI informant. This means that the CIA, who knew that Mihdar was coming to the US and was living with Bayoumi and witheld information from the FBI about him, didn't know that Bayoumi was an FBI informant? What the fuck is going on there? I wonder if the CIA knew something about Bayoumit that the FBI didn't.

Note for goyim: This State Department report about Saudi Responsibility for 9/11 is written by Dana Lesseman and Michael Jacobson– two Jews. And it appears in the Jew York Times.

Page 20: And look at 6 officials who were briefed– 5 just at first glance are Jews. The only goy is Elanor Hill.

Do the Saudis threaten Israel? Is Wahhabism anti-Israel?

If not, it's pretty obvious to even to most naive person that the Saudis and the Israelis must cooperate.

28 PAGES RELEASED, THEY'RE ACTUALLY 47 PAGES
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2838281/2553-001-1.pdf

I have spent the entirety of my adult life waiting for this.

Aren't the Saudis kikes?

that's not the 28 pages

i've heard people say the guy wahab who is the founder of wahabbism was a doenmeh but i haven't read much about it

C Y A

proofs attached

Saudis are useful idiots. Prior to the French and Russian revolution Freemasonry absorbed most of the aristocracy and duped the gullible ones into following and spreading liberal ideologies and communism, this is simply a reverse; the Israelis have fattened up the Saudis with oil money and used them to undermine the unity of muslims and arabs. The only thing left to do is knock over the crumbling edifice and take it over in the name of democracy/Israel. Just like the French/Russian goyim Masons the aristocrats of the arab world will be exiled or put to death unwittingly by their own hand.

There is probably a Donmeh equivalent waiting to spring up in Saudi Arabia when the time is right. Greater Israel will be a thing and those royal crypto Jews will lead them to it. Saudi Arabia will be Turkey 2.0.

King Nigger is going to shoot it down.

the vote was unanimous which can override a presidential veto

2/3rds of the senate vote overrides a veto, yes. But I bet some of those senators will pussy out.

I hope Ryan gets primaried and then hangs himself when he sees all of his dreams of being President crashing down. He's a goddamn traitor.

SAUDI IS ALREADY TRYING TO BACKPEDAL

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36316117

Are you trapped in 2015?

God I hate him. Whenever I see his name in the news, it's always bad.

not so tough now, sandkikes

slide it

Ryan is just Obama's fuckboi.

AHAHAHAHA. The Jews claim another victim. Do you realize how hard the Saudis were thrown under the bus by the greatest ally?

It's almost as if you're a shill

But the Saudi royal family is Jewish, yah dingus.

Take a look at some of their noses and then try to say with a straight face "The Saudi royal family aren't crypto Jews."

No, I agree with everything you posted, but look at who is going to get all of the blame and lawsuits (Saudis) and who will appear blameless in the media and courts (Israel)?

>Implying this isn't a distraction tactic to keep wandering eyes off of israel and shift focus to Saudi Arabia.

Guy you need to calm down. I don't think he's trying to convince people of anything

Slide it moishe.

Bumping again.

Bump

The atrocity of 9/11 was perpetrated upon America by the Israeli government and intelligence services as well as by Jewish sayanim with US citizenship, such as Larry Silverstein. There is no better research (and factual proof of who committed the attack) than the work of investigative journalist Christopher Bollyn (bollyn.com)

Bollyn nails the Israelis for the 9/11 mass murder atrocity very well during the Sean Stone interview of him. Here it is on youtube . . . youtube.com/watch?v=00wJ6dhaKzI

Sudis are khazar jews who converted to an even more fucked up than normal islam version.

I recommend you to inspect the nose structure

kill all niggers

Aren't arabs and jews basically relatives?

Bump it

Your post and your suffering are criminally underrated brother.

The sun will rise again.

My money is on Saudi Arabia being a scapegoat and Israel is a good boy who dindu nuffin.

Seriously, how would this expose Israel in any way?