The Oncoming Virus Wars

Should I be worried? I think I should be worried.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4lRT6P8gxlI
brasil.gov.br/saude/2016/04/estudo-nos-eua-reconhece-relacao-entre-zika-virus-e-microcefalia
apfn.org/apfn/EthnicBomb.htm
economist.com/news/international/21698597-outbreak-yellow-fever-angola-could-go-global-yellow-plague
time.com/3850998/ebola-eye-virus-ian-crozier/
edition.cnn.com/2015/05/08/health/ebola-eye-american-doctor/
archive.is/79M63
readynutrition.com/resources/step-by-step-how-to-make-your-own-colloidal-silver_21102014/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Revelation 16:13-14King James Version (KJV)

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

All is going according to plan. Don't worry.

youtube.com/watch?v=4lRT6P8gxlI

All it takes is one person from the Olympics to contact a super virus, visit the U.S., & get bitten by a mosquito. If a Chinese person coughs on you, that could be your death if they're sick.

Come, come my Goddesses! Let them feel your love!

The emotion you're looking for is hype, not fear.

as long as your ancestors followed the one drop rule ebola will only give you powers

"but what IS the one drop rule?" asked the newfag.

And? The worthy will survive.

Dont breed outside your race. Ebola only kills shitskins.

Zika has died down already, sorry.
Maybe another year, or another disease.

I have a feeling zika is nothing and all those birth defects were from hazardous waste… They didnt start until after that dam broke and flooded south american water ways with heavy metals.

Just like AIDS can't be transmitted through hetero sex right?

Zika is quite real, it would be too much of a coincidence that all cases of heavy metal poisoning caused microcephalia.

Hello Holla Forums

The only way aids affects straight sex is if one of them has had sex with a faggot, a third party who has had sex with a faggot or done intravenous drugs with a faggot. And thusly swingers clubs are a huge vector for aids.

You totally missed my point dude, but alright.
I see you've already labeled me as "le epin boogeyman", so I guess arguing is useless too now, so I won't bother.

IS there any scientific backing behind this besides that one guy?

First day on Holla Forums?

Say what you will. I'm here to learn.

Alright, then no there is no scientific backing behind this theory.

Never doubt the power of memes. Whites dont die of ebola. The only 'white' that died of it was that mudblooded up spanish priest

That actually makes perfect sense. Has that Dam built by white people in the 50s been fixed yet? The one that would cause millions of dollars in damages? I forget the name of it, but the same thing should happen if that one breaks.

This is assuming the flood waters don't kill 100% of the people affected.

I mean, my impression is the elite create these super viruses and they seem to target minorities the best.

I think there are even findings that show that certain white people are more resistant to catching hiv.

Alright, let's review over this.
First of all, you're implying that Zika was never associated with Microencephalia before, which is a huge stretch already.I'm pretty sure it's just the work of your slective memory at work.
Second of all, you're implying that all Microencephalia cases occured nearby the place where the Dan Breached, which did not happen, now if you're trying to imply that all brazilian water somehow got contamined, then Zika wouldn't only be found on poor people.
And then, by implying that Zika is somehow a Hoax, you also say that someone has something to gain from shifting the blame to Zika, what reasons are there for this?
They took the blame for Zika anyways, so it backfired, not to say that poor people do not critisize the current government at all because of the massive amount of welfare they get.

The one in africa? Last i heard they got donations to fund the fixing of it… But this is zimbabwe we are talking about so most of it got diverted to other retarded ventures and they obviously havent the skillset to fix a technological marvel of a dam thats been so neglected that it is expected to fail any time now.

Nice willful lack of reading comprehension. I did not say all of them happened near the dam just that the highest density of cases was in proximity to the dam.

Does anyone have the archive of the old threads on this to shut this shill up?

ah right, that was in africa. My point is if another flood happens in the presence of zika & the results repeat then that would be a good indicator that zika is the cause & not heavy metal contamination.

This guy says the opposite though, so I don't know what to believe. Have the effects of the virus been constant regardless of location?

Please, supply me with proof.
I've lived in Brazil since I was born, and I was pretty involved in the Zika news overall, so if you could supply me with some information that I obviously overlook, then I'd be grateful.

I can get you a source, but it's in portuguese I'm afraid(it's to be expected, really).
It's from the Brazil's official site, and it says that the relation between Zika and Microencephalia was proved.
brasil.gov.br/saude/2016/04/estudo-nos-eua-reconhece-relacao-entre-zika-virus-e-microcefalia

Hello are you there still or did you leave the thread?
I want you to enlighten me with your hot comproved facts user, or were you merely speaking out of your ass?

It's been 35 minutes now, you should be able to disprove a mere "shill" like me

Russia is also full of abandoned biological testing centres with jars of horrobe disease, and they dont have thé man power or give enough of a shit to guard or close them down.

It would be incredibly simple for someone to unleash a pandemic.

These sorts of epidemics spread mostly in urban areas. I don't care about urban people and hope they all die anyway. Plagues can only be a good thing.

Honestly yes you should be
If you're in the west, you might not feel the effects as badly, but we have a decent chance of major epidemics coming back in full force.

Even shit as stupid as Tinder has resulted in massive STD infection spikes in the US

You are fucking retarded if you think they are related

Ebola is pretty much contained in the african continent due to international effort, ironically this was made possible due to the media fearmongering

Mosquito transmitted disease come and go, go see the graphics on other shit like malaria, the reason it seems bigger than usual it`s again because of the media. Authorities confirmed a bit more than 1k cases, that`s fucking nothing

China always have some mutated bacteria killing people there, they have this problem since they became industrialized, the difference is that, again, your yankee dumb ass never heard of it before

Muslims do this every year, it`s unrelated

Put the bible away and get a real education fam

yes, it is vanishingly unlikely for HIV to be transmitted through vaginal sex.

gay buttsex, otoh, has the same chance of transmitting HIV to women as it does to men. You shouldn't be doing gay buttsex to your woman, because it will ruin her anus and rectum, causing problems later in life.

It is not the individual events that are terrifying, but the coincidence of these, in current year.

Taken together, I'd place a wager on the outcome being 1 billion dead if an air transmitable antibiotic resistant virus or bacteria was release to coincide with the events in OPs post.

This all fits the NWO narrative, not to mention provides a convenient combination of travelling & close quarter transmittance of a disease to diverse peoples.

2 things for the kek cult

1. Keep the meme energy focused on Israel, 100%.
2. Keep Donald Trump's name out of the memes.

I hate the nwo faggots but hopefully there are a whole lot more than 1 billion

Im gonna give this a bump since half these responses are desperate shill tier.

Must be onto something with that zika heavy metals shit

Haha epic, simply epic!

I have no doubt the Jews have been working on and testing treatment resistant viruses to purge the goyim.

Don't worry goy, we'd never do that without a good reason.

KEK WILLS IT

We should place bets on how many people will traditionally die in Mecca this year

6 gorillion

As for deaths,

MEME IT

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN!
I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

Call me when they kill more people than both World Wars combined. Hell, the Spanish Flu epidemic killed more people than the war it followed in just a few months.

Ebola chan needs my high energy dubs!

Maybe Ebola-Chan can hide in that Black Box

1% of white are totally immune to HIV.

Kek strikes again!

Goyim…. It's fucking happening.

Take a gander at this.

Notice the second strike.

I love you zika chan, and you too ebola chan!!
You guys are the best!!

just like how fungus came to be and shortened the life of trees; there will be a catastrophic virus that will make living on this planet extremely difficult.

who would have thought that mass immigration could be a catalyst…

So, it's pretty clear these diseases are artificial and not a result of natural phenomenon.

Do we know what federal US government facility produced it? I'm stumped between CIA and CDC.

It was actually the DEA.

Post yfw neckbeards and autists will be protected in their basements

I'm sick of the world as it is.

I think you meant extremely painful…

for you.

7 minutes to complete the cycle.

Baneposting is one of the few bonds that still makes me smile after all these year. I saw two rare pepes I haven't seen in years yesterday too.

The return of Ebola Chan is truly going to make Fullchan great again - we are even being raided and shilled into oblivion - so that we may rise from the fire.

Updated OC

Baneposting is truly a great art, brother.

perfection

I am getting a huge natural urge to go live in the forest and get away from the cities. Is Kek warning me?

Exactly like that.

I haven't been this excited in a long time

What's this about a super bacteria?

Not even the gook nurse lady died. Apparently She kills only full blown untermensch.

Yes, you're not the only one getting that feeling.

I do honestly believe something society-collapsing is about to happen, be it nuclear war with nato and russia, a super virus, or a civil war.

Chinese "doctors" tend to prescribe antibiotics for trivial things which has lead to bacteria strains that are resistant to almost all known antibiotics. Indian doctors also do this.

It is especially bad when people stop taking them after their symptoms abate instead of finishing the treatment cycle, because the remaining bacteria are likely to be slightly resistant and when they reproduce enough that the symptoms come back the original antibiotic is markedly less effective.

Ye, can happen any day now.

I'm legitimately expecting ==IT== to happen by the end of 2017. Would start stockpiling before then.

Isnt china generally symbolized by a tiger though? But I suppose westerners do look at the east a lot and think of their eastern style of dragons, so it could fit

Islam, so, mudslimes spreading germs, go figure

Not sure what this one could be. Its all symbolism, so, its possible the "beast" could be what one would think of when viewing a giant stadium, so olympics, I mean if you were kind of trippy and looking at it from above, the stands could look like teeth.

Also possible it could mean shit skins and their half-breeds from south america. Not sure, kind of funny though.

Lets see where this goes. We've basically already seen the beginnings of famine, plaque could easily be starting now to

"the beast" may refer to the jews

jews have a strong connection to the number 6

the mark of the beast is supposedly 666

That's literally old news:
apfn.org/apfn/EthnicBomb.htm

Entertain no doubt that several countries have already large stockpiles of ethnic bioweapons. On the other hand, all that Chinese mingling in Africa may soon turn into a full blown Yellow Fever pandemic in Asia:

economist.com/news/international/21698597-outbreak-yellow-fever-angola-could-go-global-yellow-plague

The sooner the better.

time.com/3850998/ebola-eye-virus-ian-crozier/

edition.cnn.com/2015/05/08/health/ebola-eye-american-doctor/

I want to infect myself with Ebola and blow myself up next to the black box.

YOU WILL NEVER GET ZIKA
NOBODY YOU KNOW WILL EVER GET ZIKA
ZIKA IS A HOAX
ZIKA DOES NOT EVEN EXIST

Please, I'm begging you

Please do it

Do it for Kek, he wills it.

If any of you are willing to die for our cause, you know what must be done.

Love you both.

englands chief medical officer warns of antibiotic apocalypse

archive.is/79M63

Fuck muslim terrorists, we've been training bacteria since the day the first antibiotic was created for this.

hopefully you can learn how to redtext properly by then too

there are things that works much better as antibiotics than the pharma drugs

pussy pussy pussy we scared your pussy mods off. this is Holla Forums territory now you cumskins

very cute

FUCKFUCKFUCK

People have canceled olympic games for smaller reasons in africa, why would they continue olympic games in Brazil?

It didn't kill that Asian lady.

LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN
LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN
ganbatte kudasai

It is time to enter the age of Pestilence.

You should be glad

All viruses (with 1 exception) are resistant to antibiotics.
Bacteria on the other hand develop resistance freakishly fast

So if this NWO narrative is the reduction of the population of the planet and whatnot and is subsequently building hatred in the white race towards any non-whites, how is it a bad thing again?

They want to wipe out all whites if they can manage it. The shitskins are just tools to them so they'll be disposed of when they no longer serve a purpose. China is will be their new host if all goes according to plan. They make for very good goyim, smart enough to maintain technology but extremely docile. This has been in the works for a long time.

Doesn't seem to be working very well though. I mean we came closer to killing each other many times and in far more brutal ways. If this shit continues it will lead to a white alliance, and then the real fun begins.

The current locust shit is done solely for the establishment of Greater Israel. Looks like a very convoluted and needlessly complicated land grab move to me.

Greater Israel isn't their main focus at all. You're projecting human motives on to spawns of the demiurge. You will see soon enough why you're being overly confident about things not working very well. WW3 is just a handful of false flags away, not to mention whatever bioweapons they have lined up.

I love you Zika-chan, I love you Ebola-chan, cleanse the world of shitskins, please :3

Fungus developed before woody stemmed plants like trees.

I certainly hope ebola comes along for the ride and wipes them and the isis plants (implying they all aren't anyways) within the group.

Zika has been around since the 1950's

Last major cluster of microcephalia was a couple of years ago in Pakistan. Local doctors blamed a contaminated polio vaccine. Hush, hush, vaccines never have side effects goy.

I like the sound of that

That's why they used to put thimerosal in vaccines. To prevent the growth of germs in the multi dose vials.

Contamination =/= side effects

why am I not fucking surprised

A norwegian and a german nurse also survived the infection, as I recall.

The norwegian nurse was just given a saline drip. She survived before the vaccine was developed.

Garlic and honey for instance is a good example

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN
I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

Those are good as part of diet or topically to prevent infection but not going to save your life. Turpentine and kerosene ( yes kerosene ) or colloidal silver are the heavy hitters.

Go to hell.

Sadly the silver can be pretty expensive. But they do more than you give them credit for. They very well may make the difference in some cases.

nigger you can make the stuff yourself for pennies

readynutrition.com/resources/step-by-step-how-to-make-your-own-colloidal-silver_21102014/

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN!
I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

Gaia is taking care of the balance.

There's 1.6 billion mudslimes around the world. I wish some mutations would make deadly viruses only attack them. Then the world would have more resources to go around and have the overpopulation problem solved. Thousands of years of peace and prosperity would come at the cheap price of 1.6 billion non-humans.

Tell that to Africa.

fema camps incoming!!!

Ebola is contained in Africa due to the way it spreads and the migration patterns of the carriers. It only ever spread because the niggers insisted on eating bush meat and drinking the water they used to wash victims' corpses.The super-poor niggers dumb enough to catch Ebola obviously could not afford to travel much, and street shitters, the only people among whom it might spread even faster, unfortunately don't vacation in West Africa.

It's possible that some madman could go into Africa, stab some Ebola corpses with a syringe, and then have some samples of a very deadly disease to work with though.

There's a reason why there's so much focus on vaccines and why there's a war on antibiotics.
The people who take the vaccines will die from the vaccines and the ones who don't will die from weaponized viruses and bacteria.