Just a reminder that Team Valor is shit

Just a reminder that Team Valor is shit.

Your leader is literally a nigress.

Makes me wish I'd joined team Spark, but on the other hand at least she has tits. I'm not sure whether Blanche is male or female.

What is this App? I have it on my iPhone but I barely understand how to use it.

Considering the fact that Blanche is a female name and that the character looks like a female I believe it is safe to say that she is female.

Also, Team Mystic master race.

Mystic is God tier.

Exacty the standards I'd expect from Team Mysuck.

I asked them to delete my account a week ago and still no results

spark all da way fuck you other niggas

POWER OF INSTINCT

if you arent team instinct you're literally retarded

So many shills against Team Valor

why even give the teams names if you're not gonna use them?

Mystic is best, and I can at least respect the idea of Valor, but Instinct is literally the animal-tier replacement for when you have neither of the former.

To me, siding with instinct is like being an anarkiddie. "I have no good ideas and nothing to offer, but man does it feel good to be spontaneous!"

Is Hotwheels alive?

team instinct is aryan
fucking nigger

ye

They are all shit you casual pay to win faggots. Play a proper pokemon game instead.

lemme correct all of you

What are you, fucking gay?

Pokemon Emerald > Pokemon Go

Pokemon (any color, precious metal or gemstone) > Pokemon Go

Pokemon Ho is a shit.

Was taking a valor gym for instinct when a car full of Holla Forumsros pulls up and shouts what fucking team are you. I shout instinct and they all cheer say fuck valor faggots and throw me a beer and speed off. Instinct is the fun team

Team instinct is Holla Forums
Team valor is /fit/
Team mystic is Holla Forums

Team anything is 4chan&reddit
ftfy

would it be possible not to join any team and just become an independent Pokemon master?

I hope you all get hit by a truck searching for your plebemons

Emerald is also my favorite main series game.

No. At level 5 you have to choose your team.

None of these teams are about winning - they are about middle schoolers who roam outside on their phones chasing imaginary static creatures before getting mugged.

except for team valor, who is literally about winning

Who the fuck was in charge of naming these teams?

Team Valor always will be the best team. Team instinct are cucks, and team misty dicks are fucking pussys. Team Valor will reign supreme as our beautiful leader shits on the other two by a far margin. Enjoy being less than zubat.

Normie game for normies. Get the fuck out.

I would just like to remind everyone that Valor is the Ego in this triplet, making it the Captain.

Just a reminder pokemon is shit

I just caught a Jynx

you jelly?

Your reasoning is shitty. You must be from Team Instinct.

I don't play that stupid game and realize a nigger is a nigger. Thus, shit.

Yeah, I imagine that a game as simple as Pokémon Go would still probably be a little bit above your level of comprehension.

As far as understanding how it can be even remotely entertaining? Gotcha chief. Have fun being a nigger lover.

Joke's on you.

I'm not even Team Valor

have fun losing all these gyms then bitch

10/10 would logic again

completely different person. but i suddenly feel like a piece of shit for being compared to that guy.
thanks man

WEW

Which team is /x/ tier?

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

just

just a reminder that yellow leader is named Spark and thats a name we give to pets, therefore he's inferior. also Blanche half nigger too

Now just kys and go back to niggertits where the failures belong!

I lol'd. dat Stallman

Just a reminder that you are playing a pay to win casual game for the kind of faggots who follow fads. You are no etter than the normies.

Kek'd

Kek'd